General - page 844

Hello Is it possible to make a robot that enters the market at exactly where a new psar dot forms not at the market price. I mean when a dot forms at the value of 1.2340 while  the price is 1.2344, the robot enters at the former. Is such an entry allowed by brokers? Many thanks.   
I need some help. I want to setup a If then type of situation. I'm trying to setup a situation where I get a signal from a indicator to buy or sell then I want another set of conditions met before a trade is open regardless of how many candles it takes to happen. I know how to write a if situation...
Hello My optimized strategy test is stopped amd in journal I see this code: 2018.09.28 21:20:01.304 Tester EURUSD: preliminary downloading of history ticks canceled Can someone explain what this is and how to fix it? thank you
hi, is anyone familiar with the intraday time filter provided on the metatrader5 platform. i want to trade from 8AM to 11PM daily, i seem to be getting an error in calculating the bit value of the field intraday time filter bad hours of day bit map. your assistance is appreciated regards
I have seen that Timer functions does not work in the MT5 Strategy Tester. I want to know whether what all function does not work in the MT 5 Strategy Tester.
Hi, i'm started to coding a few months ago, now that I've managed to do my own strategy, I want to automate it. My problem is that my strategy needs to get the price between the high and low but i want that difference in whole number, not as 0.0000300, instead of 300. At the moment my code get the
I have waited for 10 working days as indicated and yet nothing.  How much longer must I wait?
Please help me how to change my mt4 background color to black due I can't using bright color to see chart
  market closed  (1)
2018.09.27 15:00:01.263 '3632787': order sell stop 0.01 GBPUSD opening at 1.30722 sl: 1.31022 tp: 1.30222 failed [Market is closed] how to slove this problem
Hello Im developoing a custom ia robot and perform some parallel calculation and i comunicate mql with c# over custom dll and then i compunicate c# dll with pyton code... (integration is hard..) Also when i run robot in tester i need do a port discrimiation to send at c# dll there is a way where i...
I am a programmer. I have written some EA on metatrader but I found that price are not the same to that on <>. I want to know how I can accomplish this. I know about <> but I dont want to use it. Is there anyway I can write my own code to make my EA Strategize with exact <> price bars. For example...
There are several reasons why an order may have Closed:   Unknown = -1,         Expiration = 0,         Market = 1,         TakeProfit = 2,         StopLoss = 3,         Risk = 4 How can you detect why an order closed in MQL4?
Since you can't change the timezone in MT5, I'm wondering what forex broker uses EST and MT5?  Thanks.
How to delete the Data History from MT4.  In order to make it efficient on VPS, I need delete data history which do not need to run EA.  
Dear, I create a Dashboard on Experts Advisers like below - But when i change TimeFrame Panel going broken  I write same code into a indicator type file and indicator type file working well. Some file coding same one is Expart Type others is Indicator type Indicator type doesn't have problem. when i...
Is there any professional coding programmer able to code this simple ADR table for me? I will be grateful with this ~~ Example: Currency pair needs to including all major pair and cross pair currency, picture is just for reference. Condition: Today range = (Today high - Today low) for that specific...
How to calculate an uniform value of change between e.g. OPEN - CLOSE && OPEN - HIGH && LOW - CLOSE across all timeframes. For example, percentage difference between OPEN and CLOSE will be higher on 1H data then on 5M data. How to normalize percentage difference across all time frames
how can i make that the price scale always has 50 pips / 500 points distance per bar? (and the bars should keep same size as always) ((i've tried every option in chart properties but nothing worked)) what i found so far: but i have no clue where and how to set the value. https://www.mql5...
I'm trying to login my account with another PC. After copying the certificate to the new pc, i cannot login my account with 2 following messages  "standard SLL certificate for advanced authorization is not found"  "authorization on (Broker's Server) failed (Invalid certificate)" Not sure which step...
  MQL5 VPS  (9)
I bought MQL5 VPS 1year service yesterday. 1. On detail it stated latency is 2.27 ms but journal stated 152.06ms how to fix it..? 2. On the journal stated MT4 stopped and xxxxremoved, xxxxxxxdestroy etc.. sounds like my mt4 is not working with VPS . How to fix it? 3. how to check if my mql5 vps is
Hi Guys, Please could someone kindly add push notification to this indicator. I have been trying for hours but cannot seem to figure it out. It would be massively appreciated if someone could just have the heart to help me :( I just need push notification alerts when the arrows appear, literally...
hi I recently posted a job for freelancers. One of the freelancers i was screening told me that he would sell my idea on his own if i don't chose him. How can i report him? thanks
Hi, I just Rented MQL5 VPS today with 1.6 ms Ping but it isn't showing anywhere. In MT4's Status Bar, It's still showing 180 ms Ping. I've Tested it's speed during news event by placing limit orders to get my order filled without or minimum slippage but it still slipped as without VPS. What's the...
I have tried the following and got the error: #define filename  _Symbol+"_Trade_reatime.csv";input string forecast_fetch=filename; Error got is:  '+' - constant expected Trade_Real_Time.mq5     87      29 Please let me know what I can do to have this sort of file name. My signal vary with respect to...
Hi guys, I rent VPS from MQL5 and set alerts and Trailing stops for every deals. I was plus 60$ in plus, and after all minus 200$. I cant understand, why my SLs weren't move and I didn't get any alert. Im not crying about my loses, but wanna know, if I made sth wrong. Earlier my laptop was turned on...
Monday's "black" Monday gave way to Tuesday's "dashing" Tuesday, when the ruble, which had been buoyant at the opening of trading, went even further into the red. The official euro exchange rate set by the Bank of Russia on April 11 rose by nearly 5 rubles to 76.85 rubles, the dollar rate - by 3.8
1-3 months, Less than a Year, 2-3 Years, 3-4 Years, 4-5 Year
Can anyone direct me to documentation on how to use MT5 for Crypto Trading using a exchange of my own choice ( Not with a Broker ).
When on my desktop I see the report on the trade history, but when I migrated to the VPS I don't know where to find it. Where is the trading report for the VPS?
I'm new to MQL5 and yesterday I started MetaTester Agent and since then my computer passed only one test. Is it something wrong with my computer, configuration or there is simply no tasks for me?