General - page 842

Hi A mql5 code needs to know when a new bar arrives. various methods use "TimeCurrent()" which can remain fixed "not changing" for a long time till a new tick is received by the termnal from the server. How does that affect the ploting of a new price bar? i.e. does the terminal plot the bar based on
In MT5 expert advisors is it a must to send modifications for stops only after the trade opens so as to be compatible with ecn accounts like mt4?
Please help me get in touch with the relevant support to have my profile approved for selling expert advisers on the MQL5 community, a telephone number perhaps.
I am not able to use the Cloud Network service. I deposited money and enabled the servers, they are ready but don't work. Why? The service desk doesn't answer me. I waited for hours and nothing happened...
Is it possible for an EA to open a trade when an indicator places an arrow on the current candle or a previous candle? If yes, how?
hi everyone, I did a program to select the best market according to my strategy. The problem is I put a lot of time to find a good symbol in a market watch (even if I sort alphabetically). So I m looking for a mean to win time but I don t know how can I change the background color of the symbol or...
Hi, Trying to download history for majors, minors, and some crosses. After a download, MT4 crashes and never recovers. Only a full reinstall with deleting personal data helps. Tried on two different brokers. Any idea how to fix it? Need the data for backtesting. Thanks in advance!
[Deleted]
I can't assigne in real time the signal subscription . Somebody can help me
  Filtration  (13   1 2)
Hello, Could anyone tell me about flitration in Metatrader 4 Administrator? i didn't understand about it. Thank you
There seems to be a payment which is locked padlock is showing does anyone know what that means or how I can solve this problem? 
  Indicator rental  (1)
I rented an indicator from MQL5 7 days ago the money left my account 7 days ago I still cannot access the indicator nor can I get any help finding it. I have tried everything it just says rented untill Oct 26 but I cannot download or use it Any suggestions?
In MQL5 signals showing time is broker time ? I asked before but any forum moderator had trouble with my question and delete it without any rason
  strategy tester  (1)
Hello who can explain to me how it might be that I upload historical data identical to the MT4 of two different brokers and run the strategy tester in the same data and export me different results ?
  leverage  (9)
hello, i am a signal seller . my leverage is 1:500 in fact. but it seems 1:300 here. why
hi is there any indicator to change prices  style from 1.25656 to 125656   and show them in  mt4 chart ? 
Hi, I had applied Seller status for signal publishing, But the status still not approving after 2 weeks since 20 SEP 2018. How can I resolve this status problem as I D'ont know what's going on? Regards Garett Yong
Trading Signals with Automatic Execution on Your Account: problem with signal. Symbol "EurUsd.m" not found, symbol "GbpUsd.m" not found...
  expert  (1)
HELLO would YOU PLEASE you Create and expert for me to close all my trade when all trade consequent in profit with my given limit for profit as a USD $ for example if all trade profit more than 100USD  close all order automatically  .?
Recently I noticed that my Metatrader VPS doesn't seem to be behaving as it used to.. I'm getting much less trades so I thought I'd run the same Expert Advisor on a Windows based VPS. The Windows VPS confirmed my suspicions that the Metatrader VPS is not behaving as it should.. I've tried to restore...
I have seen this expert and while I am testing I can see that it generates multiple tabs of different symbols with different timeframes.  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/770   While testing I see the following image.:   As you see there are mutipe tabs of different currency pair and the timeframe....
  Error Timing  (18   1 2)
Hello my friends how are you ? I have a pb on MT4 ... When i choose timefram : M1  & Candlestick bullsih or bearish  I don't see the new candle every minute > At 17.00.001 & 17.01.001 & 17.02.001,  i need look the new candle appear but sometime i need wait more 10 secondes for the new candle appear...
Hey Guys, I need help I cant see my alerts on my screen. I use to see them but not anymore. Any recommendations thanks
Hello Everyone!I can’t seem to figure out a way to program a send notification in a slope indicator. I’ve tried but my attempts lead to a notification every tick regardless of the slope has changed or not. I just need it to notify me when it goes from negative to positive or vice versa. Any help is...
[Deleted]
As above. Anyone has any idea or free tools which can be used to determine that?  I require it specifically for the MT5 market. Thanks
Guys, do you have any way of seeing the graphical balance in the Time and Trades of the banks' operations? Idea would be keeping an eye on UBS which is a monster in the index and moves trends 
Hello all! Looking forward to getting started with MT4, problem is, I cant get it installed! I'm on a Mac, have gotten it to boot on PlayOnMac, and get the loading screen, but then am required to fill in information regarding my server, login and password. I made an Oanda account, and entered the...
[Deleted]
How do I close opened order after "X" hours? I can use expiration=X to close pending orders, but how can I close active positions after X hours that they have been opened. I have multiple simultaneous orders and open positions that open based on stop prices placed at various levels and they are...
does somebody have an Indicator that marks on line for every single Previous Monthly highs,open lows and closes as well as all previous weekly open highs,low,opens and closes if it doesn't exist is there anyone that can write this script?
When I try to connect him with my trading account he refuses while he accepts my demo account (which is at MT5). I am at Waltrade. I installed MT4 I bought a Signal at MQL5, I trade normally (I hope it's since yesterday). When I wanted to install the VPS the MQL5 offers me VPS for MT5 and does not...