General - page 664

I just joined mql5 in the last 3-4 days. When I click to write a blog, then there is no option for new blog
Hi All, I'm an aspiring MQL5 developer and would like to collaborate with people I can meet up with in Sydney. I've been a software developer for decades, but new to MQL5 and forex trading . Greg Ambrose
hello I have an account demo in metatrader4 with 950euros and now when I try to take a trade I have an electronic answer " market closed " or "trade desactived" are you already pass per this problem? Who can help me please
Hello, I had 50 dollars left here on my account and i don't want to use it in mql5 so i tried to withdraw it to epayment account but couldn't make it. Is there anyone who can help me
i want to change mt5 system from hedging to netting can you help pless
Hello guys. Im looking to learn how to do a backtest on trade strategies with MT. Anyone can recomend some tutorial or material to study? At first im gonna use RSI to test. Thanks
I ordered a EA . From no where the arbitration took place and I had no opportunity to answer nor I given the opportunity to anwer. The developer <Deleted> basically submitted some garbage code that does not even run and said that he will warranty it of defects and malfunctions. Nothing of what he
Good Morning everyone.... Anyone knows how do I put the percentage indicator at the Market Watch column on MT5? Ex: Symbol / Bid / Ask / % <--(?)
Hi! How can I run multiple EAs on different accounts via 1 MT4 terminal? If I do that now, the account balances will be added together and then only 1 EA will work, so the others will not. Does anybody have experience with this? Thanks in advance
Now, my singalPrice is 1600.00,if breakOut,Bid is 1600.10,we can get a singal. but and this time there will breakout 1600.00 even more than 60 timer at one miniute, how can i get the first one singal
double AccountWeekProfit() { int netprofit = 0; datetime starttime = iTime(Symbol(), PERIOD_W1, 0); for(int i = 0; i < OrdersHistoryTotal(); i++) { if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) { if(OrderCloseTime() >= starttime ) { netprofit += (OrderProfit()
Hi there, I have been trading using mt4 for a while and I have bunch of really usefull indicators that I use on a daily basis. Recently I wanted to mitigate from mt4 to mt5 terminal, mt5 brokers are offering way more instruments and it would really be beneficial for me but I need the indicators that
Hello, I created a custom symbol following the tutorial here (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/3540). In the "Bars" tab, I click on "Import Bars", select M1 period and import a CSV file. I click on "Ok", the windows closes. Then I find my symbol in the "Market Watch" window, right-click and choose
Greetings, I am not able to use Xvolume_htf on MT5. I have tried copying the file into MQL5 / Indicators / and then trying to attach the indicator to the chart, but nothing appears on the chart. I've then tried compiling the file on MetaEditor, but it says "implicit conversion from 'enum
Is it that I operate too frequently and cause Forbidden? How long will it recover
  VPS  (2)
Hi, once migrated to VPS, do i uncheck DLL, and how do i know that the VPS has taken over? Do i switch off my internet
Right now I am looking at a VPS for my MT5. The biggest concern I have right now is how much RAM will my trading system and all my EA's/charts take up. How many charts/EA's could you have have open with only say 4GB of RAM? I read that an MT5 VPS can have up to 3GB of RAM. Any info helps thanks
  VAT on freelance  (5)
Who covers for VAT? Did it start today
Dear, I have the following problem with my demo account 1501321. The following: when I click on a new order nothing happens in my screen so I cannot open the order window. if click on the direct buy buy the program directly but I cannot change the takeprofit or I do not see the order window open to
Hello, Need buffer in indicator - DonForex Anyone Can please help? Thanks
  MQL5 calendar  (1)
what does this error mean?Deserialization of the MQL5.calendareventfilefailed
I have open order by some EA which change the magic number each order. How to find the magic number for this already open positions
  Why did the rating change?  (168   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Good afternoon, friends. Just yesterday I had a rating of over 13350, and today, for some unknown reason, it has become 5000. What does this have to do with it? I looked through my forum threads and those who replied to me, the rating has not changed. What is going on
Anyone now how to do synchronization on a MT4 ? My new VPS says it is not synchronize. I watched the instructional videos but it doesn't have the same options
if (rt[0].close>=iHigh(_Symbol,0,H)) { if (m_position.Select(_Symbol)) m_trade.PositionClose(_Symbol); else //if(OrdersTotal()==0) m_trade.PositionOpen(_Symbol,ORDER_TYPE_BUY,Lots,SYMBOL_BID,0,0,"Buy"); } Error:'if'-Semicolon expexted
when i test my mt4ea use period M1 ,then DATETIME IS :2015-01-01 TO 2015-12-31,then singal Arrow can show correct . then i switch M15,the chart show after 2017-05-23 timeframe bar. but in my char,m1 and m15 is high quality. this is my test png. y
  Looking for a MENTOR  (30   1 2 3)
I'm a hard working individual looking for a mentor. I've read many books and learn all the coding I could by myself. I'm trying to create a winning EA. I'm writing this message with little hope of help but I would very much like somebody to mentor me and he will get an access to all the programs I
Hi, can anyone pass me the classic super trend for mt5 in the form of EA
  Google vs automatic trading?  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I decided to order advertising on Google ADS. But what did I end up getting. More than two days waiting for the ad to be moderated. Then, I couldn't take it anymore and called support. I was told to wait for the result of moderation for a day. But even during this time I did not get any result. I
Hello mods , i literally had a prospect ask me where the screenshots are -right under the screenshots i posted-. -Are images not visible to clients ? is this not allowed ? are they obscured due to past usage ? or its a possible slow connection which wont show any images until all of them load