General - page 659

I have the same EA running on two different MT5 consoles. One with Demo account and the other with a Live account. The Live account console also has a VPS connected to it. Auto Trading is turned on both consoles. However the Live console with the VPS is placing two trades for each signal vs. the
  Ultimate Trading Robot  (17   1 2)
Im developing my own Trading Robot based on many many years of manual trading but I was curious to see what other peoples experience and performance is of Trading Robots I always thought that if I had a great Bot that was making a Million Dollars I wouldnt be sharing it with anyone. But there seems
I am unable to get MT5 connected to server MT4 works perfectly. I have re installed windows. Please help Imanu01
[Deleted]
Something weird happens to me. On a robot that I develop in MT5, I no longer see the tab with the parameters when I place the robot on a graph or when I launch a backtest 😬 Do you have any idea of the problem ? Thanks
how to add money to the wallet using VISA card ( INDIA), Its always shows declined by the user or Which bank visa card is easy to transfer money to the Mql wallet
what do I do, I just bought a vps and it got suck after payment. Under my hosting tab, it says it is active but I haven't been able to choose my migration or anything. Please what do I do
Hello, How can I change the "Algo trading: 100%" in my signal? It's manual, not an algo. Also, how do you calculate this raking? How can I have a better raking? Thanks, Patricia
hi, mi bar charts lags for minutes in the opening of the spy but mi bid and ask are accurate , how do you solve this problem? thanks¡
  Registration as a Company  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Today I noticed a notation in the Published Products from the vendor: If you want to register as a company, contact Service Desk Where can I find out more, Service Desk is silent... Who has already gone through the procedure, how is it different from the Vendor
I have a problem with the logic to plot a line in a certain condition. A value was defined through the histogram, where a line would be plotted only greater than or equal to this value. The problem that the histogram reaches this value and returns below the value, the line is moved, but does not
Hello, I am new to this platform. Sorry if this sounds foolish. I tried opening a live trading account but I am not able to do that. It just keeps logging me in everytime. If I try to do that via mobile app, it takes me to demo payment page. Is there someone who can guide me how can I get this
Hi Guys, I have the following basic logic for expiration control //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Global Variable |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//expiration date datetime
Good afternoon to all! I wish you all good health and kindness!) And thank the creators of MT4-5) Well done
Hi All i need a indicator to show number of buy / sell opened order at any time of my trading account to manage my grid trading . Any one know where to buy this indicator Thanks
I have $0.26 balance in earnings by sharing my cpu power to the cloud. now I wanted to use some remote cpu power from the cloud to speed up my own testing but as soon as I right click in the agents tab in MT5 and select "use mql5 cloud network" I get this in the journal: Cloud servers switched on
Hi Everyone, In order to improve the performance of the VPS that is running some EAs I have bought in MQL5.com, I have changed the type of processor the VPS is using. Once the machine is rebooted with the new processor, Metatrader is not able to start the EAs again. I had to rollback to the original
These test icons are now available: the tests themselves have a new item called "profit in pips": Continuing to examine and probe further
Hi Donald, I'm trying to subscribe to your signal. I'm using a <Deleted> account but I am unable to subscribe due to FIFO rules. See attached. Any suggestions? 15:47
  Sunset programming?  (226   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
There are often headlines predicting the end of the programming era. They say that AI and neural networks won't stand a chance against humans. I used to mockingly read such articles, but now I am not laughing. After all, Objects (which OOP creates) consist of parameters, like bodies of particles
[Deleted]
  Hiring vps  (1)
Hello. Can I hire more than one vps for my account
  struct inheritance in Mql5  (13   1 2)
I'm trying to get at something like structure hierarchy with a super struct and different structures derived from it. Each derived structure has different kind of data, and there is a Pattern class that has the saving/reading methods for those different structures. And so the structure is passed
Hi, does anybody know which computer ID is used for activation of market productsby MT4? Is it the volume serial number? Thanks in advance. I appreciate any suggestions very much
hello I need help with a code for plotting the following formula for each candle it will be great if any one can help with the code X = ((open - close)/prev close)*100 x has to be shown for each candle on the top of the candle... Thanx in advance
i have set my EA as to when to open buy and sell positions and everything is ok, but the problem it does open another trade before the other is closed, i need it to open sell position once the conditions are met irrespective of whether the open buy has not closed and also the opposite can any one
Hello, I want to learn MQL5 fast as possible. I started with MQL4, but optimizations are pretty slow in MT4. <Deleted> . What do you think, is there better choice to learn MQL5? :-) Thanks for you advices
preblueline=data[pos][1]; if(data[pos][1]>Open[0]) { blueline=data[pos][1]; } if(data[pos][1]<Open[0]) { blueline=data[pos][1]; } if (preblueline!=blueline){preblueline=blueline;} Hi Friends, I draw a horizontal line the chart say at price 1.14500 ( Previous Value) Now
hi, all i couldn't find topic on running forward test of multiple eas on a single terminal. i know that you can run multi eas in a single terminal/account but is there any way to look at each ea's performance separately
Hi everyone, does anybody know of a way, to prevent auto updates? Any registry tweaking or whatever? I'm running MT5 on two machines. One, where I'm connected to my broker, and which is running 24/7. And on my more powerful computer, where I'm doing the testing and optimizing. This one is only used...
  Psychology of Forex Trading  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Here we will talk about how to plan your trade and what to do before, during and after
  Apophenia  (307   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
What can be found on the time-charts of currency pairs? Heads, shoulders, waves, Fibonacci Numbers, Golden Ratios, triangles, flags, breakdowns, rebounds, strong weak levels, trying to imagine a market chart as a soundtrack, expecting to hear ... Trends... And many more... Few people are familiar