General - page 593

Right now I have a MetaTrader 5 platform, I have a real account on this platform where a robot is active, this account is working through MetaTrader VPS Now can I connect another account to this MetaTrader platform to work on another vps? I ask this because it is necessary to log out of the
How can I see the chart of "EXPERT OPTION cryptocurrencies" in MetaTrader 5
Hello! Is there a way to get all the users that posted into the forum's particular topic? E.x. json response from mql5.com would suit me quite well
unable to migrate vps, no whee to contact for this issue. status for vps is stopped. why cant I migrate? thanks in advance
Can anybody please tell me how i can turn off this irritating sound every time a i change a time frame
Hi, Thanks for all the great minds here on MQL5. Just wanted to send a shout out to all the developers/coders on MQL5
I come from Europe, trading in EUR. Can I follow a signal of a trader, who is only active in the Brazilian market and whoms base currency is BRL
hello everyone could all of you share your experience in marketing and advertising your products (indicators /EA) ? thanks
I see there is Zigzag indicator Menu in Metatrader 5, but I want to use it in my Code like other indicator such as Bollinger Band or Moving Average like below int BBDefinition = iBands(_Symbol,_Period,20,0,2,PRICE_CLOSE); or like this int StochasticDefinition =
  Help Button  (1)
Hi guys, I created a button object for a marker (the code is below), when I "press it" It is all right and it executes the part of the code " //Button is pressed ", the problem is when I "resume" that should execute the part of the code " //Button is not pressed " instead it executes only " Print
hello im trying to rent an indicator and a pop up login comes up. I put my info and nothing happens. My acct has the funds. What am I doing wrong? My balance shows the funds. Again push the Rent button, type mt login info but nothing else happens. Am i missing something? Thanks
i can not login into my account suddenly , even i enter password and login but nothing happens, no connections is written on right side of slide screen , what kind of this problem is and i am using fpro demo 03 server ,
Dear Forum members, when i am trying to protect my indicator through mql5 cloud protection. It showing error. What is the problem
  virtual hosting  (1)
i keep getting message; ( Migration to virtual hosting failed:old EX4 file version. Please recompile.and migrate again) iam not sure how to do this
please i need indicator for boom and crash
I need to trade here,anyone who has information about how.please help
I need to create an extra post for this topic, because it cannot be done with a simple code sample and it´s a real major problem , which cannot be handled, not in EAs, nor in indicators, but it must be discussed with the developers of MetaTrader. What´s the issue? In the past it was like that - in
How could it be that the vps is stop working sometimes when i switch off the terminal? or am i doing something wrong
I purchased an EA that requires an authentication code. I am not using it anymore I deleted the EA but the authentication code box still comes up. How do I get rid of it. Thanks
Can anyone explain what these labels show in the chart? Or what are they called
is there a way , to load indicators, used in the ea that is running live, on the chart ? in there a command that i can program in a button so that the ea load indicators used onto the chart ? without every time into saving a set file with the correct parameters used in the EA. thanks
I am subscribed to a signal that has us30 and my broker have it as ws30. So the the trades doesn't copy, is there anyway to manually configure it ? Many thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I need to know if it's possible to subscribe to my signal. I have already began trading but the subscribe button is not enabled to subscribe. <Deleted>
hi, just saying MetaQuotes adding editor functionality like Visual studio or android studio to collapse & expand functions, it would make it easier to work with long coding now its just like reading massive text! Collapse expand make debugging and working with separate functionality easier w.o
Hi, it seems like I don't have this option available at all in my MT5 (already re-installed everything, it's still not there): https://prnt.sc/srvibh This is how it looks to me: https://prnt.sc/srvqle Could anyone help me with this? I would appreciate it very much
How do you recover an MQL5 password if you're a technical numpty?
Hi guys, im looking for a way around or an alternative to do things. Basically I use FileOpen, FileWrite, etc on OnTester to write information during optimization on CSV File. I notice while back that somehow, the number of Optimization Passes was always missing 1 or 2, or there is a incomplete row
I m on Mac, MetaTrader 5, how can I solve this problem : I'm trying to backtest my strategy but when I clic on the 'start' button I got this error. Please help me ! thank you best regards, Samuel Dana
Hello everyone, can anyone help me solve this problem ? I tried to run a backtest with example expert advisors of MT5. I find this error in the report. this is the ea that i try to test (I'm sorry for my English that is not good) Thank you
Hi, I'm experiencing a curious situation here which probably is a bug in RAM management by MT5 Terminal with the PlaySound function. First, consider the following print: 2Gb, just a little bit of RAM consumption, isn't it? :P No here is the situation: I have a costum indicator which uses the