General - page 428

How do I do a back test with high quality
I have tried to move subscription, actual prompt automatically selected a random MT5 id. Not it's locked out for a week, not sure how this can be rectified
Hello I want to sell my mql4 indicator in the market, but the system do not allow me to upload .ex4 file . it only allowed to upload .ex5 extension. is it possible to solve my problem
Dear all trader, I want to give a free expert advisor, but I am afraid somebody will use this free to sell it somewhere like ebay... How to lock this EA by giving an expiration date to it, for example when it reach 1 month it won't work, instead it said something like "your ea is expired" I ever...
Hello everyone. I am trying to convert an MqlRates object to byte array but the only way i found so far is to iterate through the items convert each items ohlc prices to string and then to bite array. Is there a more efficient way of doing this. My goal is to send an MqlRates object through a socket
when I try to add youtube video in to product description, after I push "save" video disappeared. Can anyone help with this? I read few topics about this but there was no any solution described :)
[Deleted]
what is the maximum number of friends in mql5
I Install win10 a couple days ago. Before that I have Win8.1 and MT4 and MT5 worked fine. For a couple days when I tried to connect to my broker (log in), right after the sucessful login and the connection sound, the Metatrader crashes, either the MT4 and MT5. I already: Reinstall both. Run with...
Is mql5.com going to add option for people to pay more money if they want multiple EAs to run in one VPS account
Hi im new here, just wondering, will the signal still work if im using a different leverage level as the signal provider? So due to my countries regulations, all retail accounts only get up to 30:1 leverage. And somehow, they have a new symbol in MT4/5 with a letter ‘a’ following. I can only trade
Some time last year Metaquotes changed the OnDeinit reason code when switching Profiles from REASON_CHARTCLOSE to REASON_CLOSE I can't find this documented in any of the MT5 build release notes This means that a profile switch is now exactly the same as a Terminal close which is very odd When the
  Help  (6)
Hello I am new to all of this but recently set up an account. How do I find out who my broker is
hello there good day to all my fellow traders i need a favour, i have just registered into mql5 community and i want to copy signal but i am not able to do so i have connected the server then also it is showing error
Shouldn't this work? double m[][ 6 ], x[ 6 ]; ArrayResize (m, 6 ); //generate x array ArrayCopy (m[ 2 ], x); //shouldn't this work
  how to put codes for oscillators  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I have a specific question. When I set Stochastic in my EA, it works of course when the lines are crossed, but the problem is, I don't know how to make it buy only when it is oversold ( 20 ) and sell when it is overbought ( 80 ). Vladimir please help me - where and how I need to set the data for
[Deleted]
strange behavior from MQL5 !!! Even though I have a condition != 0, still code goes through the loop and returns zero divide in 'FxEAPrintDataStats.mq5' (60,78) //--- Calculate Rate of Change for BandWidth M5 double M05_ROC_BW; //--- RISING Index[1] < Index[0] | FALLING RISING Index[1] > Index[0]
[Deleted]
Dear Forum Members I am trying to use iBarShift function and noticed that for a 5 minute chart, it returns ZERO values except when a new 5 minute candle is opened. I will be thankful, if someone can help me out to locate the reasons for this error. On my other indicators, iBarShift is working fine
Hello everyone. I have EA on MT4 and backtest with Tick Data Suite, it has very nice result. Today I convert my EA to MT5 and backtest with everytick, it is different. So doese anyone has experience with this problem? Which one should I believe
Hi there, I would like to write a service (not a expert advisor or something bound to a chart) that uses a AppDialog class. Is there some limitation on using windows and panels objects in service s ? I was trying to adapt this tutorial putting all I can on OnStart function (as you can see in the
Hey y'all I'm facing a rather frustrating challenge. Consider the following: CAdmin is a parent class. CNotify inherets CAdmin, therefore, is a child from CAdmin. Both classes have a function called Function(void). CAdmin declaration of Function(void) is virtual. CNotify declaration of
  Should a trader be greedy?  (229   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
Here's a curious quote from the movie Wall Street "Greed - for lack of a better word - is a good thing. Greed is right. It works. Greed clarifies and clarifies, it cuts through all barriers and carries the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed in all its forms - greed for life, money, love
This is an old behavior/bug in MQL5 that I would love to have fixed. I will sometimes click the buy/sell One Click Trade button too rapidly and a double-click event is generated instead of multiple quick single-click events. Summary: Double-clicking either the buy or sell One Click Trading button
Hi, This was just happened after my windows 10 has been updated to version 20H2. All the MT4 indicators stop working and I proceed to reinstall but it will deduct 1 activation from my indicators. This is the same computer I am using, why reinstall the indicator will deduct 1 activation? Regards J
For example I purchase one EA in one MQL5 account. And then login the MQL5 account in 2 or more MT4 platforms with different traded accounts. Can the EA run in all these accounts in the same time
Hello, I have a subscriber who started to follow my trades here on mql5, yesterday it was ok, but this evenings i opened a position on my account which wasn't copied in his account. BTW the subscription is done correctly but copy trading doesn't work despite of using mql5 VPS What is the problem
Yesterday, UiPath went on stock market, open for trade. However I couldn’t find it in my MT5 app. Does anyone know why? Thanks in advance
  Comment Fix  (2)
Good morning I have a feeling there is a simple fix to the solution and I risk looking super dumb. But here goes... The code below compiles fine, however I cannot get the RichterScale calculation to post the needed calculation in MetaTrader. int MaxVolumePos; long MaxVolumeVal; int MinVolumePos;
My chat doens't work again. Please moderators send message to staff. Thanks
I need TO KNOW HOW to introduce a script in my EA which will help me CLOSE ALL TRADES From my EA and for all my Clients that are using my EA at the same time , so basically i need to be able to CLOSE ALL TRADES TAKEN BY my robot
Hi, I want to use custom indicators in multi timeframe and multi symbols , but when I try to copy buffer of a time frame other than current chart time frame it return error number 4806. the weird thing is that there is no error when I want to copy indicator's buffer from other symbols! Any one know