General - page 397

Hi, i have purchased a indicator for mt5. i see it on my purchased tab under profile. but when i open the mt5 platform on the VPS and open the market tab to install the indicator. the indicator doesn't appear. when i use the search bar to try and find the indicator in the MQL5 market , it doesn't
  EA backtest  (2)
Hi everyone, I'm a new programmer. I created a robot that I find works a bit well on gold in M1. I manage to do the backtest from 2020 to today. If I want to download the data histories I get like. notification that there is no new data. If anyone can do a backtest for me from 2010 to today I would
  server problem  (9)
Hello, I hope you are very well, I have a server problem. I have a lot of server, and I use EA, the time and reference of the position is not the same. Can any one help me
How do Increase the text size of points during crosshair mode(when you press middle mouse button),it is too small for me and it give me eye strain..how do i increase it
when i click on "ass chart on my platform ...nothing happens...so i have no charts
I have an indicator which is an .ex5 file. Initially when creating the program, I choose the expert advisor template. However my program does no automated trading or execution. It simply prints text to the chart with indicator values. The trouble is, when i try to upload that product file, I get
Dear experienced traders Do you know any way to copy signal in local Area Network environment from 1 PC to another? We designed an EA which is very heavy, and we need a super PC to decide the position, after that we still have to use some lower spec PCs to follow. We already know some way to copy
my earned amount on mql5 is bigger than my account balance, why? I have not withdrawn anything, or paid for anything since i started earning. See image
Hi, how do I copy individual lines of cells from the optimisation results in mt5, so that i can paste it into an excel sheet? In mt4 you can simply right click on any of the optimisation results and copy the line of cells. In mt5 there is no such option
Dear experienced traders Can we use GPU to help back test calculation, but not graphics? I found some article that we can use GPU to help MT5's graphics, can we use GPU to help back test calculation? Thank you in advance and best regards
Sorry this might not be the right place to post this, but I just have to. This feeling of seeing yourself as the only programmer doing this mql5 thing in Nigeria is really taking us down; so if you are a proficient mql5 and c++ programmer, please hit up and would love to meet with you
Why my first 4 months trading history is invisible ? how i can visible this on mql5 ? i can see my all trading history in myfxbook.. i upload here related picture pls check .. Check my mql5 trading signal below pls.. <...>
I don't have much time currently to search myself so I will try to ask here. As you know MQL VPS has no GUI, in our tools we usually use a GUI to show a status "All is running smoothly"...but without GUI it should be done in the log. However I would not like to flood the log of people not using MQL
What does Minimum Valuation, sleep page, spread mean
I would like to know if it is possible to change the magic number of a trade after it is opened by metatrader? Example: I opened an operation with magin number 6789. I would like to change it to 1010. Is it possible? Is there any way even that manual
I want help for make my signal for subscribers my account is cent account is there any way to get it for sale
Hello, I am curious about what permissions MQL5 allows regarding creating custom symbols that chart live data feeds. For instance, if I create an EA which can chart the prices that it receives from a live data feed onto a custom symbol and uses an API to execute orders to a broker, am I violating
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, May the 21st, 2021. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Trading services, including Market , Signals and Virtual Hosting are now conveniently displayed in the platform's main working area. In earlier versions, MQL5
I am trying to buy an ea and it doesn't allow me please some help. thank you
After an update MetaTrader5 started writing hundreds of .LNK files in the MetaTrader base directory How do I avoid this? Assuming I have the file "name.mq5" in the editor: a file "name.mql.lnk" is created If I delete the file "name.mql.lnk" Just open MetaEditor and again a file "name.mql.lnk" will
How much volume is traded every day in a major currency pair like EURUSD or NZDJPY? Can I open a position with 50 or 100 lots? is there such volume in market ? is it possible I get stoploss hunt because I have big lots? so how big can my volume be
I know its been asked before, and even suggested as a feature, but there does not seem to have been any activity in developing it. Is there a secret sneaky workaround perhaps? Thank you
I did not receive a confirmation message to withdraw money from my phone, please help me
Looking to find out what settings closest to Stochs 5,3,3 gives a smoother signal 5,4,3 or 5,3,4? thanks
  Indicator  (1)
I just bought indicator how do I run it? what indicator properties do I need
Greetings, Hope this is is correct section to post. I am trying to get the Python integration to work with Metatrader 5, however I am getting this error when execute the pythonscript- NameError: name 'MT5Initialize' is not defined Have made exactly like the tutorial fond here -
Hi for All , I have a problem with the copier , when i use the copier with two different account from the same Broker the copier it works very good , but when the Account are from Different Brokers both, the EA not working . Can Any ones please help me with this ? Thanks
Hello,, Can anyone transfer CryptoIdx chart to MT4 or MT5 chart? I'm trading on Binomo and I've seen the indicator. unfortunately not shared
where can i verify more account to withdraw money
Hello, I use MT5 and MT4. MT4 updates regularly while MT5 is not. MT5 is stuck on 2020 Build 2361. I have three devices with Windows 10 x32. What should I do