General - page 195

Hello guys, I want a rent a VPS but after paiement, statut is blocked to stopped. Why ? thanks for your help
Hello dears, I'm new with MQL5, and i was a professional pine script coder. Im sorry im relating pine concepts to MQL5, but i need to DEEPLY understand this language. In pine, when the script runs, it starts processing from the far left bar to the far right bar and reach the current bar, How is the
[Deleted]
Regarding MT5 widget https://www.mql5.com/en/trading/widget it is possible to setup it for people only to see the results of trading and not to trade? I have a group of people who would like to see the results but they know nothing about trading. If they have access it and can trade, they can
So below is an EA that I am trying to get to run on mt5. But I cant figure out the corresponding functions which dont always have entries in the conversion document. Its one of the only really well commented EA's that I'm trying to learn from but I first have to get it to run lol. Thanks for every
Hello. Unfortunately I have had several customers so far who left the chat and never came back for payment. I had to open an arbitration case to get paid and this was added to my arbitration history. Is there a solution to get rid of those bad history of arbitration? Or to avoid such thing to happen
Hi, genius. I'm trying to find a good signal provider to start my forex business. But how can I differentiate Real Accounts from demo accounts on the "Signal" tab of the MLQ5 website
Hi guys, do you know how to follow the market? Let's discuss
Hello, I would like to use a copy signals in MT4/5, but there is a folder "Signals" missing. What's wrong? Thank you in advance
I need help when the floor server is no longer on mql5, previously I used the LiteFinance-Classic.com server to generate signals but now this server is no longer on the mql5 system, I don't know if anyone has had this case like this. I don't know what to do, help me Thank you
Hi, Can anyone help me how to fix mt5 chart, I stops moving candles untill we change the TF and reset back to previous chart, and after few minutes it again stops moving. Why this is happening, and I am seeking the solution
Why minimum project price is decreased. Thats ridiculous. Normally it have to be increased. Because Since few years it been at lowest of 30. I think it have to be atleast 60 currently. If you are dev here please support with your comment
  constant freezing  (14   1 2)
On the latest stable version, MetaTrader 5 build 2615, it is hanging a lot. It runs for a while and then gives the windows 'not responding' message. Please note that this is not an internet or PC issue. Is it possible to go back to the previous version? Is there a new stable build due to be releases
Hello all, I was trying to understand which brokers support the MT5 platform and are regulated in the USA or accept American clients, but can't seem to find much in the way of authoritative information online about this. What restrictions are there for US citizens / residents in this space
I have an issue when trying to login my account into binary.com server. I already do re-Installing, re-scan, and anything possible, but nothing is worked. I keep getting this error. My friend from same country is not having this kind of issue, they can use it normally. I dunno which one is the
Hi, is there a maintenance? I've been trying to buy an EA from the market since yesterday but still unsucessful
  VPS  (1)
Hello. i cant migrate my expert to VPS with this code 2023.01.05 10:40:49.046 Virtual Hosting 6430002: failed to send migration data [1003] (tls - read timeout for 45000 ms)
  VPS stop button  (2)
Hello, I need confirmation on what to expect. When I hit the "stop", it will just stop the VPS and only stops trading? When it is restarted, it will continue trading as before? Thanks, and regards
Hello guys Does this site metatrader4.com belong to mql5? They offer mt4 and mt5 terminal platform download I am wondering if they are legit
Hi, I was working on a job as per customer strategy, I created a EA for him and provide him expiry. Ea exactly operating like he explained the conditions, but he repeatedly asking to make this robot proftable, I worked according to his conditions while I didn't know much this strategy will work
Hello Freelancers, I want to know that, I was banned on freelance few days back for sharing a mql5 link, Is that against the rules ? If yes, what If a customer needs a product which we already have in our seller profile, then how can we close that deal and land the customer to product page without
I bought an EA using my mastercard, my bank was deducted but I still dont have access to the EA. Also, the amount is posted in my balance but my bank was already deducted
Sometimes TimeCurrent() returns incorrect time (1970.01.01 00:00:01 or some seconds past it). This happens rarely - only several times a day, while the TimeCurrent() is called each tick. Is it a problem of the MT5 demo server or the TimeCurrent() function itself?
Hello everyone. I’ve just got started with ***** and visual mode isn’t showing and the links in the guides are showing errors so if anyone can assist me with this I’d appreciate it. Thanks in advance
Hi im making my own "indicator" to calculate lot quantity so i can handle fast trades witouth using calculator. An example, i got following: Dax30 ASK: 12000.00 Tick value: 0.1 Tick size: 0.1 Stop loss pip: 1000 (11990.00) Risk percentage: 3%  Balance: 250€ Stop loss max risk: 7,5€ Cost per pip: 0...
Hi, after two weeks in holidays I restarted the MetaTrader trading software. But strange things happened: all connections to the broker servers are lost Instead I see a very suspect account which I cannot delete: Any ideas what happened here? Matthias
Hi everyone Is there a script available to fix symbol name discrepancies on signal copying? Something like us100.cash to ustech100, ustechcash. Dj30 to us30, us30.cash, etc. Signal copying failed just because it's name difference, other specs are all the same
I wanted to scam by two seller, I contacted the admin to cancel the job for me and they told me to provide the link from the job, I have done that but since then, the admin has not reply to cancel the jobs. What can I do to cancel the jobs
Hello, I would like to loop all uncompleted orders - meaning: orders that I have opened with OrderSendAsync(), and retrieve the comments. They can be market, stop, limit, etc. orders. By comment I mean what was specified in OrderSendAsync(), not the broker supplied comment. So this means I would
HELPPPP!!! I have tried everything on the forums and nothing is working. Problem: I had two demo accounts a $100K and a $10K. Today I deleted the 100K since it was part of a competition that finished. When I tried to use the 10K account no charts were available. Also the Market watch window is
I never change my trading style. Any better reasons for not including some parts of history in statistics? It's funny to hide my pervious growth while keeping my max DD. <Image deleted>