General - page 361

i found some messages of my ea buyer from like an hour ago disappeared, the chat box only has my messages left. it's like i had been talking to air.. is anyone having the same issue
  "My signals" discussion, questions.  (152   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
If I already had an account and made transactions on it, after connecting to my account to the signals - will the history of the transactions made be shown in my signals
Hey, somebody please help me. I started trading on Mt5 since last week and opened a few positions. Now i cant close my positions, so i cant get my money back. I also cant open new positions. It does not depend on the trader password, i am logged in with my correct password to trade with. I hope
Hello, can somebody, help me to know how to create an alert if my ema 10 et ema20 cross. Please
I coded one and there there were just so many problems to resolve. I add a Symbol param which is symbols with separator. I made sure to add all the symbols in the market watch. In the code, I waited for 2 minutes when new bar forms to make sure all the symbols receive new bars. But then sometimes
Hi, I am trying to release my first EA on this platform. But my EA needs an indicator x (I do have the source file of) to work. The Version tab of the release process states "The Product may contain only one EX4 file, additional files are not allowed. The name of EX4 file and names of input
Hello all, I've subscribed to a signal (paid for one month subscription) for 3 days and it kept losing money, and I want to unsubscribe. If I resubscribe again in a week time, do I have to pay again? thanks Ron
  Disabled Signals  (2)
Hello guys My Signal is disabled. I want to enable it to see in public and be able to share my activity and trading history what should I do ? Thank you Regards
Hello, I have made a EA which is sending push notification on my phone when some certain candlestick formation appears on a selected charts. The thing is, I need to send the notification more than on 5 devices, because my friends are interested too to have this kind of alerts. If I fill out 5
Hello to all the EA marks these errors and being impractical I would need your help. Thanks
I subscribed using a Cent account where I should have used a Standard account. if I unsubscribe does the 30$ fee disappear or only 1$ per day is lost
Good morning everyone why do I have inactive signals? how can I do to fix? another question... if I copy the signals of a person who operates with a leverage of 1:400 and I have a leverage of 1:30 is it okay anyway? or does it not suit me? Thank you very much to those who can help me
Trades made by signal I subscribed to, as checked in trading history, do not reflect in my MT4. I asked EA provider, they told me to check with signal provider
So I've had this EA for a few months, which I haven't even been using but the text is burned into the chart. It was a freelance commission here. This doesn't show up in the objects list. Is there an easy way to get rid of this
  mt4 not opening  (1)
please help, i downloaded FTMO mt4 but it wont open , even 1 of my other mt4 wont open after d/loading , what could be wrong
The process of determining EA profitability can be both objective and subjective. Indeed, there is no one cut fits all scenario and there are plethora of techniques in the market today. Among others, testing remains to be one of the critical technique used to ascertain the probability of the
I need to know the closing price of a timeframe set to 1m. In particular, I need, for example, the values I circled in the image to be able to monitor maximums and minimums in a given period of time. I noticed that the values shown on the chart correspond only to the closing values of the candles. I
I want to run a custom indicator on MT4. "Allow DLL imports" option under Dependencies is already checked. Still I'm getting "Allow DLL import' error. How to fix this? I see "Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to 9.0 or higher" under Journal section of MT4. Could this be the reason for this
MQL4/5 adds new "symbol margin percentage" property, but how can I get this value?
why after I closed the history statistics position in the mql5 signal, it took me a long time to update it? even take up to 2 hours?? please fix this
I recently ran optimization on an EA I generated using the mql5 wizard which returned an error message: Core 1 genetic pass (0, 501) tested with error "OnInit returned non-zero code 1" in 0:00:00.027 I have only ran optimization on cash indices and not on currencies I am new to expert advisor
is buy stop and sell stop execute with stop loss as 1 order ? or when i place buy stop and get executed the server first place the order then place the stop loss
Hi Forum, I would like to use tick data from TDS on MT5, I can export to custom symbols, but I really would like to export to native symbols (so that I dont need to change my EAs preset). What I have tried so far are: 1) Export ticks to custom symbols 2) Copy the tick history under
  MetaTrader wont open anymore  (29   1 2 3)
I have reinstalled it,tried to open it in administrator,changed the installation directory,nothing works..
Good to all friends, I would like you to help me solve a small problem, it happens that when optimizing for maximum balance in metatrader 5 using a genetic algorithm, a simple expert advisor with just a few indicators and activating the forward period with one year out of the sample, after
Hello developers. I red in product rules that "The minimum price of a paid Product that can be offered through the Market service is $30" but I can find some product with 10 dollar price. How does this possible
I cannot log into MQL5 Community fromm MT5 on 2 Windows 10 laptops but I can login using a web browser I get the following error 2020.12.23 20:46:47.625 MQL5 Market failed to get list of user products ( www.mql5.com:443 send failed [401: Unauthorized]) I have done the following 1
If I make my own bot, and close my account (logged of) on metatrader, does the bot continue operating? Or does it only operate with the account logged into metatrader
Hello, I'm working on an EA that uses envelope conditions (tick based) when to open a long/short position. Do describe my problem better I'll explain the goal; (5 MIN chart) Whenever the price is below/above the channel it will open a position. This is tick based so the order wont be placed on the
Hi folks, I need clarification on how MT5 handles updating account info functions. At the open of a new bar I read the following: AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_EQUITY )) AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_MARGIN )) AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_BALANCE )) If equity (drawdown) or margin are outside limits, I