General - page 357

How is a newbie going to start here
Hi has anyone else suffered this? I am quite sure that my account has been attacked this morning, as I was on plus for ETHUSD (opening with 3116 and all of a sudden it changed to 3416 Other 3 trades were modified too
Hello Guys . I am new to mql5 and I am trying something but it doesn't work. I want to make a MA indicator like this. Moving Average of the maximum price between PRICE_OPEN and PRICE_CLOSE of each candle (If the candle is bearish or bullish, it doesn't matter) So for each candle it will select the
Hi, I am trying to make a custom symbol and import data. However the only option I am getting are json files which I believe are text files. The browser isnt recognizing any txt files. How to change the option from json to csv so I can use the custom symbol. For reference, please check
I saw a post that said to go to the freelance tab to get stuff created. But I don't really understand how it works. How much it costs, if the source code is included, or the other questions to ask. Would anyone care to share some insights? For example, a couple of indicators I might pursue to have
Good evening I want a code that returns the last three digits of the euro price, for example, the euro price now: 1.16835 I want to store the last three digits from the right, i.e. (835) in a variable. MT5 thank you
why no one chose me as a developer? is there something wrong with me
My broker charges 0.04% commission fee on each deal How do I set it up on commission settings? my current settings are but its giving wrong result
  MT4 to MT5  (1)
Need help in converting 4 indicators from MT4 TO MT5
Hi, I am looking to display ADX values on main chart. If any one can guide me on this. Thank you. Regards
  History Quality  (2)
Hello, I tried my code in MT5 with BackTest. The histoy quality is low. How can I improve it? I want more than 95% accuracy. I use Demo account and I backtest in Demo account. Many thanks. Regards
Good evening MT5 When doing this calculation: (Balance * 23%) Divide by 0.0015 resulting (lot size) Example: (788 * 0.23) = 181.24 / 0.0015 = 120.827 the problem: Lot size, for example: 120826 It cannot be put this way Required: The result should be a valid lot number, for example: 120000 or 1.20
Please write the code for this problem I have The variable is in red double MyLot = (Mybalance * 0.02 ) / 0.0015 ; The next line is not executed because the value in the variable is not appropriate Example My Balance Now 985$ : ( 985 * 0.02 ) / 0.0015 = 13133 which is suitable for the size of a
I'm struggling to transfer money from a broker to start trading here, anyone can help
Greetings fine minds. I'm looking for a bot that trades in the direction of the closing price of the first one minute candle of the London session open and the New York Session open. Basically, if the first candle closes as a Bear, the bot should Sell, if it closes as a Bull, the bot should Buy
Is public , but i cat find them. Why ? <...>
I've created an expert advisor that works great on demo but bot closing the trades on a live. When i back test it on using the MT strategy tester , it shows that it works great, exactly as how it was programed to do. When forward testing on a demo, it works great, exactly as how it is suppose to do
With reference to eurusd pair I made a Check comparing eurusd historical data from 2015 to date ( H1 time frame) downloaded by a broker with the data downloaded by copyopen. I noted that copyopen miss same samples in the historical data. Someone know how to contact mt5 developers to fix this issue
Hi guys, is there anyway to retrieve the MT4 investor password after if it no longer appears in my accounts mailbox under the terminal
I have purchased the above indicator for a MT5 Terminal instead of a MT4 Terminal . How do I rectify this situation. Thanks Terry
When When I log into my MQL5 Account on my MT4 terminal I see that the above indicator is available for download. I am referred to the Indicators creator on the left of the screen but when I press the download reference I am transferred to a MQL5 trading account. How do download the indicator on to
While doing backtests i must change tab every time I want to update the results on optimization, there's any way to it update every new result ? or any other technique for that. Thanks
  Fractals  (2)
hey guys, i have created an adjustable fractals indicator and i want to create an EA out of it to buy and sell according to the signal PLease guys any ideas
I am curious if this is a simple calculation. I am playing around with the take profit multiplier trying to get it to activate at certain fib levels and having difficulty figuring it out. Should something like this be fairly straightforward or am I trying to achieve something unrealistic. For
To clarify, i already know how to add price to an h-line now, but that is so awesome that a little edit can achieve this. I was wondering what other simple edits like this are available for mt5. I would like to learn more
I noticed when I restarted my terminal this morning that I had a bunch of time markers at the bottom of my chart. I am curious how to create/delete them as I didn't do that intentionally
[Deleted]
  Cant withdraw in mql5  (22   1 2 3)
Anynone can help me. I cant withdraw my balance in mql5. There is display " error occured"
int OnCalculate ( const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime &time[], const double &open[], const double &high[], const double &low[], const double &close[], const
Max bars in chart is set to Unlimited. I go to Symbols->Bars->M1 -> fill in date/time field -> Request. It gives me about 24000 bars. In this case, it gives me M1 data going back to 2021.09.09, but then fills in the rest of the slots with H1 bars and eventually D1 bars, back to 2012. I was using
  How to contact support.  (18   1 2)
  I have problems with my profile but I can not find where to contact support. I sent a message in comments 10 days ago and there is no response.