General - page 358

I have a subscription to a signal . It's active but the trades are not copied on my account ..why
hello friends please help out i cant download ea on my mql5 account every time i try to download it gives me an error sound i dont know why
I'm using a VPN to access to mql5.com because without I cannot, with any device, with any browser. It happened two days ago, then itdidn't happen anymore and now it happened again. Browsers say the connection has been interrupted and that is not secure. Hope staff can be contacted by moderators to
Hi im create this code but error 'OrderSend' - some operator expected robot.mq5 91 3 please help me to fix this code Tnx :) int rsihandle; double rsiarray[]; int rsiPeroid= 21 ; int rsiBuystart= 30 ; int rsiBuyEnd= 40 ; int rsiSellstart= 70 ; int rsisellend= 75 ;
Hey guys, I really need to find pivot points indicator for either mt4 or mt5 that is similar to that in tradingview. All the ones I have tried are not good enough. Any suggestions please
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Donchian-RSI.mq5 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Ltd. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Any suggestions from the experts here on how to pull all the Symbols available in the Broker Account through an EA
I have 4 Agents that do not appear under my account and on the Meta Tester 5 show as disconnected. I have all of my schedule set up in blue so the computers can be used anytime. I have the correct account name and the IP is exact to the computers network listing. Can anyone, without referring me to
  Signal  (1)
The provider I subscribed to trades currency pairs, but I have only synthetic Indices on my broker, for this, I cannot copy trades from the Provider. Please help
I have few indicators on a daily chart. I want to save the indicators and levels and time frame and re-apply to new chart? How do I do that? I am using MT5
  Bot Zero Spread  (4)
I only do forex in zero spread accounts, in zero spread accounts at times the pairs can show a spread, there's how I can make a bot that makes a sell order at 70, and closes the order at 30, and which only opens the order when the spread is zero? Example, if the spread is 9, and the rsi reaches 70
Hello, I seem to have purchased a signal " EURUSD Hedge EA" which has now been disconnected. Can someone tell me how to obtain credit. The signal was connected for maybe 4-5 days. The VPS tab on the platform below the "environment" button shows the following when accessed: EURUSD Hedge EA Realtime
I have Algo trading turned on with my demo account and turned off with my live account. When I switch from my live account to demo account the Algo on the demo is turned off so I have to turn it back on every time I switch from live to demo. Can this be fixed so the Algo on the demo stays on
I'm registered with MQL5 community since august 2015. Username and Password always correct. Why ist wrong today wrong??Who has changed what and why?? Can anyone help put things right so that I continue trading. Many thanks. Nillscash
I see on trading view it has the price of each line right next to each fib line to make it easy. Is there an easy way on MT to find the same info
  From theory to practice. Part 2  (1789   1 2 3 4 5 ... 178 179)
Yes. A branch to be, after all. All physicists, mathematicians, and interested parties are welcome to join
  Missing Quote  (2)
Hi all, I have had a good look through here and still can't find an answer to this question that has a solution I can work with. I am missing the GBPJPY quote from my app. It is literally not there nor is it on my list. I have logged online via here and it shows it fine. Can someone please either
I was looking for reviews on Trezor wallet, I wanted to buy it, but I had a lot of doubts. I came across the site https://bytechats.info/reviews/, where I found a lot of reviews not only on cryptocurrency wallets, but also on other crypto-platforms. I was so impressed by what was written, that all
  Book of comments and suggestions  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
It is time to ask our esteemed owners of this site, the administration and technical staff to introduce, remove or change some details of the interface, functionality and service of the current resource. There is a big queue in Service Desk, since you can't get there for how long. At least to give
Good day I have purchased a VPS but its does not show on my real account. Only the free one is showing
There's a given MACD indicator , which has 4 buffers and 2 plots ( ExtFastMaHandle and ExtSlowMaHandle don't draw). Now I'm adding another 2 lines (actually 1 histogram and 1 line) and 2 arrows, making it 8 buffers and 6 plots. The following is my try. In OnCalculate(), with debugging, I found the 2
There's a given Moving Average indicator, it works in MT5. Now I'm trying to add a text object tagging the MA value of last bar. #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_plots 1 #property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE #property indicator_color1 clrWhite
Just begin to learn mql5 , the following is a simple test, the data is there, why arrow just doesn't draw? #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_plots 1 #property indicator_type1 DRAW_ARROW #property indicator_color1 clrWhite #property
Hi all, How can I use MT5 to find stocks that match my trading plan? Assuming that I know how to programme my Buy/Sell signals, what should I do on MT in order to scan all available stocks available for trading by my provider? This will be used for end-of-day trading. Best, Nuno
I downloaded Metaeditor 5 a few weeks ago. Now, it will not open. Is this because my demo account expired? Do I have to download MetaTrader 5 again
Has anybody else been blocked from trading in their account? I've been told I have to pay $8000 to retrieve my $40k This sounds like a scam to me
  VPS  (1)
If i buy avps over the mql5 page, can i use both mt4 and mt5 on it
I purchased vps hosting for 3 months but cancelled the subscription within 12 hours as i realised that the service was not suitable for my needs. What actions do i need to take to obtain a refund? There doesn't seem to be any option for this. One of the reasons I signed up in the first place was