General - page 260

I have coded an EA that starts a custom indicator... int handle = iCustom (symbol, PERIOD_M1 , "MyIndicator" ); My indicator sends custom messages to the EA, and this all works as expected. I have also added OnChartEvent() inside the indicator... void OnChartEvent ( const int id, const long &
I downloaded indicator from mql5 and applied succesfully on my laptop but when i download it again on my desktop it dosent gets download neither applies to it can someone help me out
I would like to optimize my Expert Advisor but when I run optimization it takes several days to complete and my computer keeps heating, bought vps service with mql5...is there a way to run strategy optimatization on vps? If yes, I would appreciate if you could provide a quick screenshot with
[Deleted]
  seller  (2)
how long will it take for our account to appear in public
I just would like to ask is it possible to move integrated VPS from MT5 account to MT4 account. I have moved integrated VPS between MT5 acounts number of times previously I without very problems. But I face such problems moving this to MT4. Perhaps I do something wrong or it's impossible
I am developing an Expert Advisor program that is working well. I want to share it with my friend for free but offer it on the general market for a fee. How do I do that? is there is a coupon code that can be applied to the subscription ? or…..I can do two different signals. One that I provide
Hello Traders. Just wondering, at the moment my signal is ready to sell , but not available in showcase and MetaTrader terminal. Do you know when my signal will be possible to expect me to see on showcase and MetaTrader terminal ? Thanks
I am facing a problem that when condition on my robot meet to open a trade, trade get rejected, please suggest what is the reason and how to fix it
[Deleted]
Hi everyone I apologize for my poor English. why CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL not working in mql4? int OnInit() { ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL,true); return(INIT_SUCCEEDED); } void OnChartEvent(const int id,const long &lparam,const double &dparam,const string &sparam) { if (id ==
I'm new to trading, but have some experience in web development. I am just discovering the mql5 platform and its language. My question is: where to start
My EA reads from a text file. I attached my EA to 8 charts and when loading the MT5 I have some error opening the text file. I used random sleep to mitigate the opening of file in my on init Is there a better way
Hi There, I am trying to register for a VPS, but it is not moving forward and stuck at the point shown in the screenshot... can anyone suggest how to move forward. It is not activating the next button whatsoever I press. Can the payment be directly deducted from my trading account? It was available
  Pending Order  (2)
Hi all, Does sending my Pending Order to the Broker first means my PO will get executed first compare to those that send later with the same pricing
Hello, I have invested thousands on my indicator ex5 I share it with my clients by locking it with their account number and date and locking it with cloud protector. Now, one of my clients has informed me that someone has cracked my indicator. I am very concerned about this. Is this possible , i
Some One help me fix this CODE the problems i face are: 1-suppose the atr value is 0.00589, i want it to be 589. 2-the correct atr value of the current bar never gets returned. There is a huge problem with iATR or I simple can not use it properly so please teach me #property
Hello Everyone, I am vew new in MQL 5 programming please guide me that how could I check in MQL 5 that Account type is demo or live ? Thank u in advance. Regards, Kumail Raza
Hello - I created an account and tried to make payment but when providing my mobile number I didn't receive the verify text message 3 times. Can you help
hi guys, i keep getting an AttributeError with my code, does anyone know how to fix it, it has got be stumped. any support would be great
Hi, I have a script in which i want to make a change. This script apply Stop Loss and Take Profit to all of the Orders. I want a change in it. It should apply Stop Loss and Take Profit to all Orders except of Two latest orders opened
I'm using the following line of code in an EA that I want to run backtests with... int Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), Command, Lots, Price, Slippage, StopLoss, TakeProfit, NULL, Reference, 0, Colour); Price, StopLoss & TakeProfit are all being correctly normalized but I'm getting the following, very...
Why do i get an authorization fail for web terminal when the same account could access mobile terminal as well as client terminal
  Transfering funds  (17   1 2)
Hi...How do I transfer funds for MQL5 acc to my trading platform account
Hi I'm looking to Migrate 17 charts on my MQL5 VPS on MT5- the journal says can only migrate 16. So wont migrate the last chart. Anyone else have this issue and/ or a workaround. Thanks
May I know how to remove the red line and gray line from tester chart? I have set TesterHideIndicators(true) before all the indicator in the EA. I dont even know what they are. it looks like the High and Low of each candle
Hi, on MT4 while declaring inputs before OnInit() some inputs need to be dependent on others. So if some specific number is selected on FirstNumber the SecondNumber should copy it. (say only for number 1). Otherwise inputs remain independent. so if: input int FirstNumber = 1; then I would need to
Hey guys, I plan on coding an EA that will not only run but gather specific datas in the mean time and write them into a txt file Now I would like to know if when running it in the strategy tester, the writing on file operations are still going to work or strategy tester only deal with the
In order to specify the account margin mode (heding or netting system) in MT5 is possible to use something like: bool IsHedging(ENUM_ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE &margmod) { margmod = (ENUM_ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE)AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE); return(margmod==ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE_RETAIL_HEDGING); }
Hi, I've just downloaded MT5. Everything works fine yet once I select meta editor the page freezes for next 5 minutes or so and error message "MetaEditor not found" appears. Ive just downloaded the same app the same way on another Mac and everything including meta editor works well. Is it to do with
Hello, As you can see on the following screenshot, three pairs (AUDNZD, NZDUSD and GBPJPY) are not displayed. Do you have any idea why and how to resolve this ? Thanks ! Aymeric
  Trading record  (1)
I need a record of trading transactions