General - page 256

#include <Trade/Trade.mqh> int handle; CTrade trade; int OnInit (){ string name = "Market\\Dark Point MT5.ex5" ; handle = iCustom ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT ,name); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void OnDeinit ( const int reason){ } void OnTick (){ double indiSell1[]; CopyBuffer (handle, 1
Guys, is this true that a MACD strategy on a long term is not profitable
furter to some setting. it create a lot of alarts. i stop all EA. it should be no ne alarts. but how can i close it all. it pop up all the time. Thx Iu
Hi! I have installed MQLTA MT4 Moving Average Crossover Alert in Metatrader 4. I wonder whether is it possible to determine the exact price at which past arrows appeared? Does the arrow appear at the opening price of the new candle after the moving averages crossed at the previous candle
Can you get virus from MT4/MT5 ea from website? From official mt4 website store, if you download a bad ea, can you get a virus or collect your data? and also i wan't to ask more what is allow modification of Signal Settings
please answer in your experience
New computer ,Inital mt5,Brent can not load But,XAUUSD ,EURUSD is All right. What is the matter
Hello, I have written my first trading bot and have almost all logic in place but struggling with how to execute the trade. I have all the logic in place for previous candle[1] and as soon as next candle[0] opens I want to place trade if condition on candle[1] is met. The doc does not seem to have
Whats wrong with this function? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void Rotate( const int x_cent, const int y_cent, //
I have coded an EA that starts a custom indicator... int handle = iCustom (symbol, PERIOD_M1 , "MyIndicator" ); My indicator sends custom messages to the EA, and this all works as expected. I have also added OnChartEvent() inside the indicator... void OnChartEvent ( const int id, const long &
I downloaded indicator from mql5 and applied succesfully on my laptop but when i download it again on my desktop it dosent gets download neither applies to it can someone help me out
I would like to optimize my Expert Advisor but when I run optimization it takes several days to complete and my computer keeps heating, bought vps service with mql5...is there a way to run strategy optimatization on vps? If yes, I would appreciate if you could provide a quick screenshot with
[Deleted]
  seller  (2)
how long will it take for our account to appear in public
I just would like to ask is it possible to move integrated VPS from MT5 account to MT4 account. I have moved integrated VPS between MT5 acounts number of times previously I without very problems. But I face such problems moving this to MT4. Perhaps I do something wrong or it's impossible
I am developing an Expert Advisor program that is working well. I want to share it with my friend for free but offer it on the general market for a fee. How do I do that? is there is a coupon code that can be applied to the subscription ? or…..I can do two different signals. One that I provide
Hello Traders. Just wondering, at the moment my signal is ready to sell , but not available in showcase and MetaTrader terminal. Do you know when my signal will be possible to expect me to see on showcase and MetaTrader terminal ? Thanks
I am facing a problem that when condition on my robot meet to open a trade, trade get rejected, please suggest what is the reason and how to fix it
[Deleted]
Hi everyone I apologize for my poor English. why CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL not working in mql4? int OnInit() { ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL,true); return(INIT_SUCCEEDED); } void OnChartEvent(const int id,const long &lparam,const double &dparam,const string &sparam) { if (id ==
I'm new to trading, but have some experience in web development. I am just discovering the mql5 platform and its language. My question is: where to start
My EA reads from a text file. I attached my EA to 8 charts and when loading the MT5 I have some error opening the text file. I used random sleep to mitigate the opening of file in my on init Is there a better way
Hi There, I am trying to register for a VPS, but it is not moving forward and stuck at the point shown in the screenshot... can anyone suggest how to move forward. It is not activating the next button whatsoever I press. Can the payment be directly deducted from my trading account? It was available
  Pending Order  (2)
Hi all, Does sending my Pending Order to the Broker first means my PO will get executed first compare to those that send later with the same pricing
Hello, I have invested thousands on my indicator ex5 I share it with my clients by locking it with their account number and date and locking it with cloud protector. Now, one of my clients has informed me that someone has cracked my indicator. I am very concerned about this. Is this possible , i
Some One help me fix this CODE the problems i face are: 1-suppose the atr value is 0.00589, i want it to be 589. 2-the correct atr value of the current bar never gets returned. There is a huge problem with iATR or I simple can not use it properly so please teach me #property
Hello Everyone, I am vew new in MQL 5 programming please guide me that how could I check in MQL 5 that Account type is demo or live ? Thank u in advance. Regards, Kumail Raza
Hello - I created an account and tried to make payment but when providing my mobile number I didn't receive the verify text message 3 times. Can you help
hi guys, i keep getting an AttributeError with my code, does anyone know how to fix it, it has got be stumped. any support would be great
Hi, I have a script in which i want to make a change. This script apply Stop Loss and Take Profit to all of the Orders. I want a change in it. It should apply Stop Loss and Take Profit to all Orders except of Two latest orders opened
I'm using the following line of code in an EA that I want to run backtests with... int Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), Command, Lots, Price, Slippage, StopLoss, TakeProfit, NULL, Reference, 0, Colour); Price, StopLoss & TakeProfit are all being correctly normalized but I'm getting the following, very...
Why do i get an authorization fail for web terminal when the same account could access mobile terminal as well as client terminal