General - page 254

Hello! I'm having an issue with MT4/MT5 Desktop Software because I cant login to any of my broker accounts and it keeps trying ot log-in but nothing happens afterwards, I tried changing passwords, reinstalling software but nothing is working...Help me please if you can
Hi, I'm trying to make an automated trading bot. Every time I want to make buy order with the last close price in the function "ontick", I see the price bought in my order several pip higher than what I want, and I don't understand why. Somebody can help me? I'm in a demo account with swissquote as
  MT5 locking up  (2)
Recently my MT5 has started locking up and I either have to restart or it may start up again in 5-15min. This is on my dedicated trading computer. Dell G7 gaming i7 10750 16G (1 year old). I run the same profile and templates on an older machine i7 4770 16G .which also has background stuff running
I am subscribed to a signal and have a VPS from MQL. The copied trades do not tally! 1** Below is the screenshot of signal trades: 2** Below is my terminal screenshot: 3*** Below is my Journal screenshot: Can someone please help me? This is crazy, if signal continues to open the trades, for each
Good morning, Recently switched to macbook M1, downloaded MT5 but when i try to copy a signal ( clicking on COPY - x USD ..... ) nothing happen. Am i doing something wrong? Some ideas how can i fix it
Hello Folks, I want to use Magic Keys (Physical Device) and it's asking me for a unique terminal identifier which which is suppose to be a long mix of numbers and letters. I can't link Magic Keys unless I have that to sink it with the platform. Can anyone help or guide me. Thank you J Koresh
  Lots  (1)
Hi, could you tell me why on mt5 accounts opened on metaquotes, NZDCAD, NZDCHF and NZDJPY crosses the minimum lot is 0.1 and not 0.01? thank you
Hi, Currently I have been using MT4 for the past 2 years and quite happy with this software However, I faced a serious problem recently that all my new EA not shown out on the EA listing after refresh, even I had manually copied to the MQL4/Expert folder it's still not shown up after refresh, I also
There seems to be a bug in MetaTrader5 for Windows. It is possible to have multiple accounts set up in a single MT5, but for some reason and without any action from the user MetaTrader switches account user is logged to. Moreover - even without informing the user that this happened. How I noticed
Hello, I'm trying to move a signal i bought by mistake on the wrong broker. So as the tutorial shown me i'm going to https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions I click I pick 'Move subscription'. I put "SolidECN-Server" in broker and my login into login. I click on Move. The pop up close, but the
  stop limit orders  (13   1 2)
Hi there, I'd like to know something about stop limit orders. I have been using stop ordens to buy at market in some point, but I'd like to buy only until a value so I started to change to stop limit orders. What I was expecting from buy stop limit? I was expecting that when the price hit the value
Hello, we are taking the trader "CAD trader" on MT4. We have the copying set up on the online server, however when we compare the trades with mql4 and our MT4 platform, the trades do not match. At the same time, we have copytrading set to demo. Why aren't all our stores being copied, could this be a
  Some good **** ?  (1)
Hello, <Deleted> Thank you
Hello all I need 2 window dialogs on chart. I create one CAppDialog and one CDialog and then add CDialog to CAppDialog. I want CDialog not to be moved when CAppDialog is Dragging by user. 1. Any idea how to do this? 2. Do i doing right for having more than 1 dialog on chart? Is there any better
I am supposed to have 8 more installs of this product: <Deleted> but it is gone from the market place
My account has been debited with 5 units, which doesn't seem like much, but I don't understand why. How can I sort this out
Example : open trades ; #symbol #ticket #profit USDCAD# 259186565 - 900,57 AUDCAD# 259186566 -1 346,35 EURUSD# 259186568 3 698,94 GOLD# 259186569 -10 538,20 AUDUSD# 259186570 -1 893,29 GER40Cash 259186571 -1 489,92 the list I want to get the sum of their profits: int
Hello , i tried purchasing a ea and after that i was blocked and can not continue please help thank you
Tried to add the simple Apple's symbol AAPL to symbols. Why always failed? This is the most simple function !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why it's so hard????????????? The only stupid things showing up is Forex Metals Indexes Commoditiies Custum WHY
[Deleted]
I want to get Price where Crosshair is clicked, How can i code this event
XAUUSD.r at xxxx.xx skipped as no symbol found I followed a signal, but error happens as above. The trader's account is XAUUSD.r, but mine is XAUUSD, and Metatrader doesn't recognize the mapping. I've searched, and found a few posts too, but can't find any solution. Suggestion? Thanks
Hey guys, does anyone work with emails with attachments? I found an older posting about that topic but that’s not too easy to understand. Maybe someone already uses this and can help me? I made an indicator which runs on a server and alerts me when a special chart formation is detected. Then it
I came across this issue, I was testing an ea for over 4 months, most of the time I just re-tested same settings and results were good, yesterday I decided to do one last test with the same settings before going live and the backtest result was bad...my question is what happened? why? Did the broker
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 0 #property indicator_plots 0 input int inpPeriod = 5; // Period for month string inpUniqueID = "Unique"; int period; bool initFailed = false; //------------------------------------------------------------------ // Custom indicator
Comments that do not relate to the " In the strategy tester, how to manually place orders ? ", have been moved into this topic
How can hold a trade for n number of bars in an EA also if the ea code find conditions to open another trade
Hello folks, Seeking your help, I am trying to build a simple function in one of my EA to have a comprehensive list of orders pending execution and current running positions. One solution is to create a list where every 5 seconds, I scan orders and positions opened by ma ea, store them in a
Hi Recently I decided to not save password in Metatrader 5 terminal but now my trading history will disappear from charts as soon as I have logged in. I can see trading history again after I disable and re-enable it again. Its pretty annoying. Can somebody confirm is this only my issue and maybe a
Im coding an ea that sells but i dont know why it doesnt work. I upload you the image of the pattern that i want to code. Thanks void OnTick () { bool trade = true ; for ( int i= 0 ;i< OrdersTotal ();i++) { int orden_seleccionada = OrderSelect ( 1 ,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if