General - page 240

When placing an order i work with currencies, however when i click on new order it only has crude oil to place order on
hi Situation : - I done a 10k combination optimization with forward test , i see there is "Foward Results" Tab at bottom of strategy tester However, if i do another 5k optimization backtest + Forward test , and after it finish, when i try to visit the previous 10k combination, the " Forward results"
Hi, I have just had a scalping strategy built into an expert advisor for MT4. As it's a scalping strategy it's important for me to backtest using 100% accurate tick data as every tick will count towards the performance of the EA. I'm having a great deal of difficulty sourcing this data from a third
  Daily Profit  (4)
I have code to send a message to telegram for the following - New Order - Closed Order - Order modified But wondering how I can send a message based on a specific time and to send the profit made that day. Any help would be appreciated
  Curiosity  (2)
Just out of curiosity, which is the pair you've earn the most, and with what pair have you lost the most
how to add buffers to the indicator so that it can be used in creating an EA based on change of color or first histogram bar for trend trading or scalping, this code was made by Mladen link to source and idea is https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20958 your input is welcome
Hello everyone, I've created a sophisticated trade panel in MT5 using some of MT5 panel libraries, the issue is when I change between timeframes, none of panel buttons work before 15-17 secs, I found out that OnChartEvernt() function is not called before 15-17 secs. but I have no solution for that
i want to close only specific directions , and rest will be open, below i created a function , it take 1 parameter, ( buy, sell, all ) steps to get my view: step 1: run the EA step 2: open manual trade : 3 buy and 3 sell step 3: this EA should close only sell directions, because you written "sell"
  MT5 does not open  (16   1 2)
Hi, MT5 froze and I closed it to restart it, and it did not open ever again. I reinstaled it but nothing. When I click to open, it shows the application process in the task manager but the program does not display
Hello, I am looking for an expert advisor with maximum draw down of 4%. I don't mind if the monthly results are low (even 2-3% is good). I just don't want the EA to have a drawdown more than 4%. If you know any EAs please let me know. Thanks
Hello amazing team i would like to ask you guys what is the best way to do optimization on mt5AND MT4 i mean the most ideal method of optimizing an EA
  Sell execute w  (2)
Hello is there any programmer here who knows how to use shell execute W with button commands
Hi . Do you know a website or a place that displays such an index (like Crypto fear and greed index) for forex? I want the EA to check its amount every day. For example, if there is important news on that day, do not open position
Hi when using 3D graph with more than 2 optimisation variables, is it possible to select or choose a particular 3rd variable when showing the 3D graph of the 2 others variables ? This is something usefull. Thanks
2022.08.29 10:36:39.585 '8256949': Signal - #133608623 buy 0.10 XAUUSD at 1727.890 skipped as no symbol found This is what journal says. My broker is using symbol XAUUSD.i How can I fix this? Thanks
gello guys please can you help me where i can find multiple close orders at once becuase in mt5 android app i found close by not find m ultiple close orders how i can find the bunttn of m ultiple close orders at once tyhank you
Hi all, I have a question regarding ask and bid price. If I want to buy then I use the ask price, if I want to sell I use the bid price. What I want to ask if I want to close the order, if I want to close the buy order, do I close it at the ask price or the bid price? Thanks
Greetings all, Do you know of a any way to extract Ask High and Ask Low Information of previous daily candles in MQL5? I have tried the following two methods: 1- Using Mqlrates to extract spread data and deduce Ask High and Ask Low accordingly. However, it seems that Mqlrates only stores the highest
Hi, I'm looking to change my VPS from one broker to another; however, anytime that I try the "Move subscription" window just resets to the original values (The account details I'm moving from). It doesn't provide any error message
I need a working VWAP indicator (MQ5 or Source code) to be called by an EA based on it. Unfortunately all the MQ5 files I found here and there give the error "Cannot load custom indicator (4802)" + "OnInit failed" when executing the EA in test mode. Pls note that all the indicators I tried work w/o
Hi, I am trying to install MT5 on my m1 MacBook Pro however once I have downloaded the dmg file from Download the trading platform for Mac OS , I drag it over to the application folder it never actually start the installation. When I try to open it, it is just unresponsive and no window comes up. It
Hi all. I have been working on a function that acts on the pending orders inside a multi symbol EA. When I run the code it works great if I use only 1 pair but when I enable multi symbol it only acts on the latest opened pending Order. I tried using m_order.select from COrderInfo and directly
Hi, I am new to MQL5 coding , I am trying my First EA, I request someone to help to complete my strategy For example, when the RSI value reaches 30, I placed a buy order and if the RSI value further reduces and reaches a value say, 15, I would like to place one more buy order with different lot
Hi Experts, quick question why after optimizing parameter profit factor have different color
Hello everyone, Hope this finds you all well! I am totally new to trading, started with $1,000 which I completely lost. Now I am looking for a free trading bot for XAUUSD to test it with $200 before funding real money. I was looking into Expert Advisors but didn't quite get what is the most
My network connection is strong but When I open my trading account it says "no connection" If I open a demo account the connection will back. Please help me how to fix this, until now I can't connect my trading account to server
  Martingale MA  (3)
Hi guys So what I initially wanted was for this EA to open trades on a moving average cross and use the martingale method but it does not seem to be working for the way I wanted it to. I am a beginner at coding mql4 coding so wanted to see if anyone could assist
i tried upload my mt4 account as signal provider and i got message its used already? someone cheating. so mql4 team should find out. i need upload my account myself. this is my account for signal 3020121 infinox live4 but showing someone else using it how possible
Hi, is there any software like mt4 or mt5 manual copy transaction emulator? I would like to use to copy trades between prop trading firm accounts, but some do not accept copying. Is it possible to simulate a copied transaction to make it look manual by the broker? Thank you
  Trade from USA  (5)
Hi all Can we keep trading and using the MT5 if we travel to USA. More info about this would be great. Thanks Clinton