General - page 1106

Foreign Central Banks Furiously Dump US Treasuries: Record $47 Billion Sold In First Two Weeks Of 2016 It's not just stocks have a terrible start to the year, in fact the worststart in history: so is the amount of US Treasuries held in custody at the Fed, a direct proxy for the holdings of foreign...
With months of patience attentiveness towards understanding forex, I have come to known some lessons in forex that can be applied to real life.Patience,knowing that you can not get what you always wish or want, hard work and over all be attentive.Share your real life lessons you have learnt in forex...
Hello, i have 2 real accounts with same broker. To run both accounts simultaneously, i installed 2 MT5 clients and start them with flag /portable. So far so good. My problem: Only 1 of those 2 MT clients is getting live update the other not. Does anyone know the reason for that ? Can you...
GBPUSD: Having continued maintain its long term bearishness, GBPUSD targets further downside pressure. Support lies at the 1.4200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4100 level. Below here will set the stage for more weakness towards the 1...
Does anybody knows the Buy sell conditions of this indicator? Is called anchorfxsignals as you can see on image.
  XLpips NEW! 2016  (1)
xlpips_new_2016.ex4 xlpips_new_2016.ex4
Less than $200 up to $500 up to $1000 up to $2000 up to $5000 up to $10,000 up to $20,000 up to $50,000 up to $100,000 up to $500,000 up to $1,000,000 up to $5,000,000 up to $10,000,000 More than $10,000,000
GOLD: Having reversed part of its previous week gains to close lower, remains vulnerable below the 1104.49 zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 1070.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1060.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower towards...
I know a trader who trades on the news using Kabala! I joke with him, he sends me this, he says, "Explain it to me, since you are so clever. I am not clever, I am giving it to others for consideration. If it's an old one, I apologize, I haven't seen it before. 1 x 8 + 1 = 9 12 x 8 + 2 = 98 123 х 8 +
Hi, After extensive search I still haven't found how to remove my products from the Marketplace where I placed my EAs for sale. Anybody can help? Thanks, Vener 
We are pleased to announce a new version of MetaTrader 5 iPhone. This release includes several important updates: An extended list of supported technical indicators - 30 indicators are available now, like in the desktop version of the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform.The appearance of...
Central Banks Calendar 2016 --- 2016JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDecUS Federal Reserve (FOMC)27-1627-1527-21-214European Central Bank (ECB)21-1021-221-820-8Bank of England (BOE)144171412161441513315Swiss National Bank (SNB)--17--16--15--15Bank of Canada (BOC)20-91325-13-719-7Bank of...
What are your goals for 2016?  What type of challenges do you face in achieving those goals? (trading or personal) I'll start: My goal is to Get my win ratio to 80% Challenges: oh there are many!  I get distracted easy with new shiny objects (indicators, systems)Time: I run a full time ecommerce biz...
EURUSD: With Having trade flat (weekly chart) the past week on price reversal, EURUSD remains vulnerable below falling trendline. However, we may see price hesitation initially. On the down, support is located at the 1.0850 level and if violated, expect more weakness to happen towards the 1.0795...
  TRADING  (2)
HELLO, I am new n just arrived on this site. i have just began trying to trade on MQL5 DEMO account but i dont know how to let the price trend move on the MQL5 trading platform.The candlesticks does not move,the price does not move.I dont know how to get them moving.Please somebody should help me.....
  I am searching indicators  (12   1 2)
I am searching an indicator as shown on the image. I am also want to try the indicators from the system as shown on the second image. Generally that period i am interested to try cycle indicators. If you have something good or interesting is welcome.
The US dollar remains strong against most currencies. The exceptions are the Japanese yen, Swiss franc and euro though the franc and euro pulled back in the US afternoon before the weekend. The greenback is still appreciating on a trade-weighted basis, which is the metric that counts in assessing...
Hello, can somebody help me to make this indicator in 2 timeframes i appreciate. On 1 min and 15 min thanks
once again the datafeed is not working, when you guys fix the problem is it only a temporary fix?
By Boris Schlossberg One of the dumbest things I heard about trading is this very common refrain. "Trading is simple. All you need is a strategy with positive expectancy and the discipline to follow it." That statement is so stupid on so many levels that I just shake my head whenever hear it. First...
  Hello everyone  (2)
Hello,I'm new to this community. Anyone can give me a good difference between MT4 and MT5. Thanks P.S.:Add me as a friend here on MQL5 :) we can share experience.
Hi everyone, Has anyone worked with real-time data export from an MT4 EA/indicator to CSV files combined with Excel text data imports? Normally this setup should work well, but every once in a while the Excel crashes, mentioning that the CSV files printed by the MT4 EA could not be found. This...
hi ii have this code but it start in tester then don't give me result just if i compile it again it will appear results what is the correction of it please with all of my thanks int OnCalculate(const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime...
0.01 lot 0.05 lot 0.10 lot 0.20 lot 0.50 lot 1 lot More than 1 lot
Are they helpful or scammed or wastage In your view, are experienced traders will helpful by providing signal services or not Will here is any option to remove scam type of signals
  I ask, you answer only in substance  (139   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Here is the first question, what time does the market start in Moscow
The "r-word" is back. After the worst 10-day start to a year ever, investors are anxious about not just the prospects for financial markets but the US economy as a whole. And now, people are talking about recession. In an email on Friday, Torsten Sløk, chief international economist at Deutsche Bank,...
Hi, wasn't sure how to advertise this sorry in advance as im very new to this. What I need is this. I need a very very simple EA written as well as someone to show me how to manage clients im selling to through a server. I am def not tech savy in this subject however I am an experienced metatrader
  Auto Update  (1)
I installed two MT5 terminals on two different PCs (Windows 10 and Ubuntu). The windows 10 version was automatic updated at last in oktober, the auto update of the ubuntu version doesn't work, so I updated manual in this week in january, the last installed version on Ubuntu was from march. I found...