General - page 235

Time slots  (2)
Does anyone know how to set the candle time to correspond with my time zone GMT
When I log into my Forex.com account on MT4, I only see 5 or 6 signals available, but when I log into a demo account, I am able to see all the different signals. Is there a reason for this? Is there a different US broker that allows all the other signals, or is something else wrong? Thanks
I am getting an error on the below code( return value of order select should be checked). Anyone able to help with removing error. Have attached full EA code int CountPendingOrders() { int TodayslimitedOrders = 0 ; for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { OrderSelect ( OrderGetTicket
Hi all I have managed to produce a code to draw two horizontal lines on a chart at the highest and lowest candle. This is what I want but only want to check the candles between 10am and 11am. this needs to reset the next day at 9:30. Please could someone help with this. thanks in advance void
Hi Everyone. first time I've purchased an MT4 product through MQL5. I have looged into my MQL5 community on my MT4 and cannot find the purchased product despite going to Market>Purchased. The indicator looks like it's ready to use in the back office profile - it just wont filter through to my MT4 so
Hi, I can't find half of my EAs inside Widget. So it is not possible to take promo material and publish it on my online media. Does anyone know why? Thanks
Hi, I am backtesting a EA purchased from marketplace which works very well during backtests with 1M OHLC data but not so well with Real Ticks. The EA puts pending orders quite far from current price so I know there's no catch in EA to overfit data but I just want to know if there's any way to call
I am coding testing an EA idea Which code do I add so the EA does not open new trades on Friday? Much appreciated
Does anyone know how I can find my saved product but I did not published it yet. I forgot the link but not sure how to get it. I have used the search option but cannot find it under the name
hello guys, its been a year since i came back doing freelance again, and after a few projects, one of my client request my email in order to send me his/her requirements file to me after claiming that he/she unable to upload his/her requirement in discussion panel, so i simply reply with my email
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Thursday, August 4, 2022. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Added automatic opening of a tutorial during the first connection to a trading account. This will assist beginners in learning trading basics and in exploring
  mql5 storage  (4)
I'd like to use the storage but I don't see the activate command on the Navigator menu: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/mql5storage/mql5storage_connect I have logged into the MT5 community (at least I think I'm logged in -- how to tell)?   Thanks.  
Hey I am using one EA is that inputs mentioned below setting but its take lot of orders with multifaction lots. want to understand how the formula work as mentioned below ...can someone please help me... thanks. Use_DbLots=If = 1-> Multiplier Lot, If = 2-> Fixed Lot DbLots=1 Lots=0.01 SL=5000.0
[Deleted]
hello everyone I tried to cancel my registration as a seller in the support desk and it won't let me register anymore, is there any way to try again i just canceled by accident. Cheers
Hi every one I need to an EA for Keep distance stop loss from current market price for example 50 pip Like trailing stop loss but in 2 direction (negative and positive)
I can't figure out how to put data from a CSV file into an array or a structure array. Once the file is downloaded, how do you work with it? Here is my file download: void WebData() { string cookie= NULL , headers; string reqheaders= "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64)
Hello I have been rejected as a seller and I am not sure why. MQL was not able to give reason for this, so in this case I am unable to rectify what the cause might be? Is there a list of reason why this might be so and in this case I can filter then=m to find what it may be. Best Regards and thanks
Hi guys, I try to delete my object on my chart but when I choose all and I press delete then I buy, the object all apper again, why
Hello, I read the documentation about CHART_BRING_TO_TOP , and there it says the following: The function is asynchronous, that is, it does not wait for the command to be successfully queued for the specified chart to execute, instead it returns control immediately. The property will only change
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/ispread The example is not an example of ispread
Hi All, I got caught out recently by not having enough margin on an EA I'm using that went a bit bananas(worst draw down ever, horrible). It's made me realise that I need some alert parameters for my EAs. A few alerts I've thought of so far are, alerts when: Number of trades exceeds X Margin in use
Kindly help, any one please. i downlooaded deriv mt5 for windows on my laptop but up to nowits not working. when i log in i see nothing, no candles nothing at all.my internet connection is strong and everything else is working except the mt5, is there anyone who can help please
As topic, from what i know is AI able to learn skill and back test thousand of thousand times to mastered it . is that how AI works? so can i understand in this way, if I give AI an EA it could learn until expert
Hey everyone. I just started playing around with MT5 trying to setup several demo account from my broker, OspreyFX. But i noticed that the accounts won't run concurrently, or at the same time. I can only switch between them and MT5 has me login each time for each different one. I don't know if it's
if the purchased EA is removed by the seller do i get a refund ? can someone help on this. Thanks Fahad
Can someone please tell me how or were I can change the email address of my profile? If it's possible
  partial close  (5)
Is it Possible to partial close at ADR %? IF YOU KNOW OF SUCH EA PLEASE SHARE
Hello all, would appreciate help on the following question. I would like to store the value for an indicator which I access with the function icustom -at the close of a candle (e.g. 1Min or 5Min) I know that the number of ticks can vary and is not the same all the time. Thank you, Mauzi
  Mql5 price[ ] ?  (3)
Hey guys, I looked at the mql5 code of the rsi which I want to modify a bit. The OnCalculate function there have this in parameters const … price[] and inside the OnCalc function I see that array used but I don’t know exactly what it returns and want to know what it returns exactly. Sorry for not
User who bought one of my product is demanding I send him another of my product for free or he is leaving me bad and harmful review. So I want to know where MQL stands on such behavior. IS THIS ALLOWED HERE ? Are community standards that low ? Where can I require some sort of protection or help with