General - page 216

[Deleted]
  Community Help: Protecting copyright  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Every industry faces some form of piracy, and that is normal. Open source efforts normally don't face many issues from theft of their work, but it does happen. Open Source ExpertAgents and Indicators suffer horrible abuses of piracy where unscrupulous people take hard work and sell it as their own....
can someone tell me, how this huge company and in year 2022 still need upload screenshot of eas, indi, tool with 640*480 resolution?? screen and crop our product to this resolution is more complicated than create whole EA, this is insane, why you still limit this??? how can I screenshot it when my
I get the following error. "storage projects list request failed with error 1001". But there is no problem on the other computer. I looked at the forum about this problem, I changed the password, I reinstalled everything, but there is a problem caused by my pc, I couldn't find a solution
  100:1 leverage  (4)
My signal is on a 100:1 leverage account. I can't see how it could work on 500:1 leverage (without scaling the performance back) which most of the signals seem to run on. What do people think? Thanks
I have actually deposit to the wrong platform. After i deposit in to MQL5. I am not able to understand how to get about getting start. Was stuck here from august untill now. Can anyone advise? Regards Katheryn
I used webmoney before but right now there is no webmoney option in top-up. whats the reason
HELP WITH SETTING ALERTS ON PC AND PHONE,POSSIBLY ATTACH VIDEO OR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS THANK YOU
I have a problem when i embed the indicator with this code: #resource "\\indicators\\Expert_satu.ex4" then i compile it . it takes this error: File contains resources compiled in debug mode. Please compile them in normal mode (F7). how can i resolve this
A few days ago I moved a signal I am subscribed to. I moved it to a different account on a different VPS. Before, on the signal providers page I would see his positions and orders under 'Positions' and an up to date history of his trades under 'Trading History'. Now I get " Enable copy trading in
The only ways to get some "directory" of names and indices of globalvars is to call string GlobalVariableName(int index) and check the names that it is returning until it fits. The other thing is if one calls int GlobalVariablesTotal() before every creation of a global variable and save the new
Hi there? I bought Fibonacci and RSI last week from a man called <deleted> , but he has refused to communicate and tell me whether I should pay for subscriptions and VPS . Anyone with his contacts ?And if he refuses to communicate should I ask for refund of my money? Please reply
Hello I need to probably correct my code... I trying to figure out a comparison of last candle(body) with previouse i candles input double Lots = 0.1 ; input double RiskPercent = 5 ; input int BarsBack = 10 ; double Body1 = 0 ; double Bodyi = 0 ; int z = 0 ; CTrade trade; int OnInit (){ return (
I need a service support for a possible compiler BUG in the MT5 Build 3480 version : I am using Advapi32.dll because I need an EA to automatically create the HKEY_CURRENT_USER/QKLog/data1 key in the windows 10 registry, during its inizialization. However, I get a violation error. I tryed also to use
Hi, My Job Application button disappears from my freelance options
Hi Every body, On VPS Exness. when i click copy signal on MQL5 to subsriber signal, it alway auto download mt5setup although already install MT5 and MT4 on vps(see attach image). I don't know why? pls help me
Is there a way to disable the MT5 default hotkey action after I set that hotkey to a script? For example setting ALT+1 / ALT+2 / ALT+3 hotkey to a script still triggers the default MT5 hotkey action to change chart candle type while running my script. I did not have such problem in MT4 where it only
I have a trade in audchf. The program is suppose to show 0.63874now but it is showing 0.63984 in my trade. The graph and the numbers in my trade doesn’t match. Anybody knows what is happening
  widget  (6)
hello is there a widget for ios or windows for metatrader? i typically have all my screen full of windows and cant afford to have metatrader sometimes i leave a small line for it but becauze the positions shift the balance i have to move the window every day plz halp
Please help me to solve my code, it is too large, I want to use 'i iteration' but I do not know how can I use it in my code This is my code: void CheckForOpen() { int res; //////////////////////////////////////// bool SellCandle1= iOpen ( Symbol (), Period (), 1 )- iClose ( Symbol ()
I'm trying to compare the tick's server time with the local arrival time inside OnTick() . datetime tick_server_time = TimeCurrent (); datetime tick_local_time = TimeLocal (); After stringifying with TimeToString() and printing out: "server_t" : "11:39:14" , "local_t" : "11:39:13" "server_t"
i dont have lines on the chart to adjust open trades/positions (tp sl) how can i get the lines to adjust stoploss and profit
Hi im looking for a free market profile indicator for MT5, ive had a look around on the site, but i cant seem to find any can anyone help me out
Hello, I copied a sinal and forgot to renew on time I used to be able to see open positions of the signal on the signal's page, but after I resubscribed (after it expired), now I can't see the open positions and I keep getting the following error: Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to
I add TP and SL lines after entering a trade. A couple of days ago, the lines for TP and SL stopped appearing on the chart, and I have been unable to find out if there is something controlling the appearance of those lines - such as color, size, etc. Does anybody have a suggestion how I might
I'm new to EA programming and I'm working on a project that analyzes the price difference between two points in time, in seconds. My goal is to identify stretched prices over short periods of time. I already have a robot that analyzes this "stretch" in seconds, using this: TimeCurrent() <=
does anyone know what to do when this phrase pops up when inserting .ex5 "Please recompile your product with new compiler" <Deleted>
My earnings have been quite low for the past few days, under USD$2.0 or so...I guess most traders are pausing until the next FOMC meeting
Are there Prediction and Measurement tools on the MQL5 trading platform. I require the Long Position and Short Position tools to set the R to R ratio and also to set the SL and TP for my trade orders
I have discovered a bug in one of the Standard Libraries: \Include\Indicators\Series.mqh in function CheckLoadHistory. How do I contact Service Desk? There is no link for Service Desk on my profile menu as some pages indicate. Other pages tell me to install TeamWox but provide no sign in details
Hello mql5, as you may have seen by the title I installed a ex4 file which I can't trust and allowed dll imports, on tools- expert advisors. I uninstalled Mt4 with user data, do I have anything to worry about now? I've installed mt4 again after deletion... :)