General - page 1094

Hi! Does someone knows if you can open the Inputs tab from indicator with OnChartEvent? It's really annoying not having a quick access to the indicator settings.
Dave's deal euphoria disappears before the weekend is up. Poor old Cameron. He's like a bloke who's just won the lottery then watched his ticket blow out his hand and into the Thames. If I'm honest I wasn't expecting things to go potty quite so quickly. I knew the weekend press was going to go to...
  withdrawal  (6)
in mql profile i found this line :  To deposit and withdraw funds using bank transfer, you need to accept terms and conditions...
Is max dd the decrease in balance or it refers to equity?
Please could someone explain why on my Metatrader 5 (Active Trades) demo account the trading "History" information is very limited. There is no column explaining the price of positions closed. It does not even state whether closed positions were in profit or loss. All it says is State "filled" ,...
Hi all, Can anyone can correct my code, i'm having problem on selecting order to define their status.. Really appreciate. Thanks extern double StopLoss = 200; // StopLoss extern double TakeProfit = 100; //Takeprofit extern double LotSize = 0.1; //LotSize extern int...
UK PM in recent comments before his cabinet meeting, now underway. Following on from Ryan's comprehensive, in-the-moment, report last night the UK is now awash with media coverage as Cameron gathers his government. I'm not so sure the deal- a legally binding and irreversible one according to the EU...
How to MarketInfo("GBPUSD",MODE_ASK); in mql5? Thanks!
Forex robots are good but mine recently made a mess of my funds so I disabled it and faced the challenge of trading myself. Guess what? I made tremendous results and being an active trader has help hone my trading skills.
Breaking news from PM Cameron No peace for the wicked they say. I was just getting my coat and boots on for a dog walk and up pops Dave to confirm what I already told you earlier and previously. Mystic Mike or what. The official question will be: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the...
  Spreadsheet  (1)
Is there a way to export forex data from Oanda to a spreadsheet. I have excel 2010
hi everyone, I have problem with my code, How to make this open sell code only open one order at a time until it close by hit TP or SL then will continue to open another order. Thanks. extern double StopLoss = 200; // StopLoss extern double TakeProfit = 100; //Takeprofit extern...
UK PM repeats himself upon returning to the talks "I'm gonna get back in there and do more work" Good luck with that one Dave. Frankly I don't fancy your chances. GBPUSD staging a bit of a recovery though as traders/ algo boxes continue to pull it around in rapid time.
Hello mates, I was working with differents screens with differents resoolution and DOM blocked at the middle of the screen no close no move It doesn't appear the cross to close the DOM and the outside rectangle of the controls , help please. I try to restart the program and the computer with null
I've looked over here. I'm really in doubt. Isn't it possible to pay for a signal subscription using the money on my own account? I just got lost calculating all the taxes I have to pay before I deposit something on this other one we have to use. The broker for iOS is awesome by the way. Thank you
Hi Would like to know how to upload screenshot to the comments tab? Thanks. Regards Siow
FREE VPS You can get an absolutely FREE VPS hosting for a year to be used with your Expert Advisors through Amazon cloud services - No Deposit Needed - No Specific Broker Account Needed - Save over 300usd per year on VPS subscription Click here to see more information
hello everyone , how can we transfer mt5 data to excel sheet like we can do it in mt4.
In its weekly note to clients today, BNP Paribas discusses its outlook for EUR/USD making the case for the pair to rally into mid-year. The following is BNPP's rationale behind this call along with its EUR/USD targets over the coming months. "The key factor underpinning our near-term bullish...
How to check forsecond 0 of a candle in different currencys / and check a condition on theprevious candle / to start an order Background I work on an EA toplace an orders at second 0, when a condition is true. This EA is runningin one Chart – one Currency – but it checks conditions fordifferent...
Hi All! If I link to a signal provider that is based in the UK or Canada with a US based account that does not allow Hedging and has first in first out limitations, how does that work? In most cases I have no way of knowing if the EA that I am subscribing to utilizes functions that are not allowed...
I am long the Euro, and/or believe it is bullish, across the various pairs I am short the Euro, and/or believe it is bearish, across the various pairs I cannot decide whether the Euro is bullish or bearish, across the various pairs
Forex tip: Follow the bearish pattern on GBPAUD! GBP/AUD is in a stable, descending channel on the daily chart. It can be a very profitable trade in the coming period with 1:3 risk reward ratio Sell at: 2.0000 Stop at: 2.0200 Target at: 1.9300 forex tip GBPAUD 18.02.16 http...
My question to the most experience trader what you think about that?
One of the most hawkish Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) members and president of the Federal Reserve (Fed) in St. Louis, James Bullard, warned that it would be 'unwise' for the Fed to raise interest rates further, as inflation expectations are declining and global markets are in turmoil. For...
Hello Everyone, I am glad there is a community here I can ask questions... I just came across this via YouTube, and it's very intriguing. I am looking at the directory of signal providers and I find signals giving yield up to 2500% in less tan 100w. From what I understand, i't somewhat of a...
[Deleted]
I have an EA running on a remote VPS. To monitor it at home I run a terminal on my desktop logged into the same account. I need an EA/indicator that will play an audible alert whenever it detects a new order or trade AND when a trade is closed or hits the SL. I found one EA that did the trick but...
Goldman Sachs USD/JPY forecasts unchanged Japanese Yen: FX Forecasts: We maintain our USD/JPY forecasts of 122, 125 and 130 in 3, 6 and 12 months. This implies EUR/¥ at 127, 125 and 124 in 3, 6 and 12 months. From Goldman Sachs: Motivation for Our FX View: The BoJ surprised the market by...
  Please help me.  (1)
After I start to subscirbs signal. I found some error " The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, USDCHF, NZDUSD, GBPCHF, USDCAD,...
Hello. I can't figure out what he wants... Trying to correct SL and TP and it says this: 2012.09.20 14:06:39 Trades '1262357': failed modify buy 0.00 sl: 0.00000, tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 1.29411, tp: 1.29531 [Invalid request] What do I have to do