General - page 1951

Bonjour, Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider s'il vous plaît? Je cherche comment modifier l'indicateur "Average True Range" de Metatrader 4 pour qu'il indique l'écart entre l'ouverture et la clôture et non pas entre le plus haut et plus bas. Je vous remercie pour vos...
in my init() function , i have a call to ArrayResize that works on intial call, but when the indicator is selected in the Indicator List and a input parameter changed, ArrayResize will fail. Is this expected behavior or a bug ? Thanks, Chris
I keep getting this error - symbol is in instant execution mode but not selected when trying to close an order, but I have no idea what it means or how to fix it. Could you shed some light please ? Thanks, Chris
Hi, I have seen a cople of threads and have asked myself for the possibility to use an offset local time instead of a server time. This is important when designing indicators that rely on the end of day pricing in particular markets. Having a server End-of-day as GMT-1h gives false results for...
  help!please!  (2)
how to put the 60min macd into 30min chart
Is there a special reason why the minimum trailing stop is 15 pips? Like a stop, a trailing stop is not garanteed.. so why limit the minimum? Some of my trading strategies use rather small trailing stops (4 pips!) so the ability to set it to this would be welcome. Certain currencies move very very
I have code that implements the following two statements from the example code supplied: If TotalTrades < 1 then (no outstanding positions or orders) ... for cnt=1 to TotalTrades (should drop in here if there are any open orders or positions) However, I'm never seeing 'TotalTrades' getting a...
I have a piece of good news everyone. Oanda recently changed the policy about their API. The change will benifit us with: Free API usage for the first two months. That is GREAT! I can spend that time to port the API for FXFisherman. Sample codes and documents about their API are now opened to...
Hello, Has someone developed an external program, expert advisor or script to trade a 'grid' or 'net' trading system? If so, I would be interested in the code and helping to develop it further. Thanks for any leads, Hdb
Hi Guys, Great work on Metatrader BTW. I'd like to see Metatrader with a multi-level 'Undo' feature. As has happened in the past, I've set up long term trendlines and the like and have forgotten to unclick them, for one reason or another. Selecting another to delete essentially blows them all...
I don't know what reason I got a huge GBs log file in my metatrader4 log folder. How can I fix this problem?
Hey, this is more directed to scorpion but i guess its to answer questions other people might have? Is this forum for the bot, where it connects to the forum and posts it? I'm wondering if since it makes so many trades will it make one thread pr day and then post every trade one by one? Thanks in...
  API
I see there are three API's available for download. Are any of these targeted for the client side or are all of them server side? I am not even sure if I am asking the right question here. I am interested in the client side API and developing my own stand-alone programs. Also, I know MQ does not...
Can anyone tell me how to get the current time? CurTime is pretty worthless as the server time is not updated consistantly. Not knocking anything here, but I need to know EXACTLY what time a price tick comes in. Thanks in advance,
  chf/jpy
Can chf/jpy to be added to the charts?
I'm requesting two new functions usable in MQL4: 1) a function to return the margin required for a given number of lots. A lot of experts testing for tradeability based on remaining margin, have to assume the amount of margin that is needed. It would be nice not to have to assume the amount....
  Mobile Client  (1)
Hello MetaQuotes, When we will be able to add custom indicators and EA to the Mobile Terminal Client? Thank you for your Time EK
How do I limit only one trade per cross when using an expert. I want to be able to trade the same expert on different crosses on different charts . So if I am long usd/chf and the gbp/usd gives a sell signal I want it to sell it. Then if Eur gives buy signal for expert to buy that aswell. So i...
What price is used to make up the bar for the High and Low. Is the High = to the greatest ask price and Low for the lowest bid price for that period?
How does MT4 Calculate Williams Percent R? I have tried to dupicate it by using this formula HC = Highest High [in %R Periods] - Close [today] HL = Highest High [in %R Periods] - Lowest Low [in %R Periods] %R = HC / HL * -100 But If MT4 is using a different formula then I would like to know...
Is there an easy way to get the name of the script, ea or indicator, e.g. string myName = ScriptName(); Print(myName);
Can anyone recommanded a reliable forex broker wh is utilizing MT4 platform?I need now the web pages or contact on this brokers.Thanks.
I have a question about arrays, specifically when referencing bar arrays. The code: int h1 = High[0]; int h100 = High[100]; returns two values in the series. The first returns the LATEST bar, i.e, today's bar while h100 returns 100 bars ago. So an array of bars counts BACKWARDS from today to...
I have just started using Metatrade, and find it to be a very nice programme. My compliments to the designers. Can I ask what effect does selecting "Draw object as background" have, in Line Properties, for example? I select this option, but can see no difference between this and leaving it in...
There are many trading platforms which haave charts and all have different Time Zones, some GMT, some European, some US EST, and an odd one gives the trader the right to have local times . Is it possible to allow the trader to set as a default the Time Zone that suite the individual
remove topic sorry
Hi, I need to access daily data from an indicator that is intended to be used in a smaller period. i.e, How can I get the HIGH price for the day of the current bar, supposing I'm running the indicator in the 5 minute chart? Thanks, Pepo
Is it possible to have a OBJ_HLINE starting point shifted say 20 bars back etc . Or is there any method or code for assigning a starting point to a OBJ_HLINE ? Thanks...
Another one that I wrote up while developing the Thomas DeMark Pivots enjoy //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| DialyPivot.mq4 | //| These are the days hiest high and lowest low | //|...
dose anyone coded it in mql ?