General - page 1922

[Deleted]
  TSD still the best  (10)
Hi All, I am wondering if anyone is still using TSD MT3 versions 1.1 or 1.2. There hasent been much talk lately about it. I am running several versions of it now--all profitably. After the drawdown that it took a month ago when the weekly trend changed, I got out after som losses and I have been...
Hi, Yesterday, while I had an opened trade manually opened, I heard for the first time the sound expert.wav, first once from time to time then like crazy as the volatility was increasing on all the pairs. I checked the following points (while still listening the sound) : - I had no expert...
Preset for Envelopes 3.01 - From Todd e.3.01.mq4 (see this thread ) eurusd e.3.01 5m preset....and gbpusd e.3.01 5m preset.... Optimized pair presets for e.3.01. Optimized from Alpari 1m data dating back to 6.16.04, period converted to 5m. Save Presets in c:\programfiles\mt4\experts\presets. Attach...
I found a strategy that makes me over 50 pips a day and would like to integrate it into a reliable advisor. I built an advisor in Gorado and it puts me in at the wrong times. Is thier anyone that can build or fix the advisor to only put a trade in when the WMAs cross?
Please can anybody help I would like to have the EA recognize the first available Tick at or after tiem 00:00:00, in backtesting al that is needed is if (Hour()==0 && Minute()==0 && Seconds()>=00) But in live trading if the tick does not have the tiem stamp of 00:00:00 this instruction is false and...
Hello. for anyone who knows I am wondering if it is possible to call out an already made .exp or .mql for MT3 to do in ZeroCode. I want to make an expert that can choose which expert to use depending on the type of market (using moving averages and other indicators). So is this possible to do, call
Hello. I'm trying to develop an indicator that plots the average range, which is simply the summation of the highs minus the lows divided by the number of bars. I'm relatively new to the metaquotes language, so I simply modified the code for the moving average custom indicator which came...
iS THIS ISSUE ONLY WITH ME , mt4 IS NOT FETCHING DATA . IS THERE ANY ONE WITH SAME PROBS. PLS ADVISE
  SuperWoodieCCI  (220   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
hi all my friends... Anyone have this Indicator "SuperWoodieCCI"? tks in advance
Greetings all, Below is a code for a basic SAR indicator expert. It works perfectly except it continually tries to modify the trailing stop after it has already been modified. Here is what it looks like in my journal 2005.10.18 15:27:43 '130470': modify order #2204816 sell 10.40 EURUSD at 1.1994...
I have an indicator which is loading other indicators through iCustom(). The other indicators load fine (attach to the chart, show loaded on the Journal tab of the Terminal are) but the indicator loading the others gives an error (Experts tab on Terminal area): double woodie1= iCustom(NULL, 0,...
Hi All, My strategy requeires that I take partial profits along the way. So if I enter an order (long) with say 3 lots, how do I set the "take profits" order to only sell 1 lot, instead of closing the whole position? Thanks! Erik
Hi, When a pending trade order has been entered, I would like to know why it is not possible to modifiy the number of lots later. It is possible to change only the SL or TP. In my case a different SL also means a different lot size. So I am obliged to delete the order and recreate one. A bit tough...
I am using HyperServer, HyperOrder and HyperOrder Client, to take data from MetaTrader 3.86, feed it into Prosuite 2000i and then send my trades to a MT3 broker. The problem... When going from long to short or short to long, it requires 2 rapid separate trades. The first trade is fine, but the 2nd...
I am trying to move "StdDev Channel" which has two coordinates t1 and t2 So I would expect that the function should look as follows: ObjectMove("StdDev Channel",2, Time[i], 0, Time[i+10], 0); However, I get compile error "wrong parameters count" The following works a OK only on front part of the...
Look in the image how you get auto-trading works in Metatrader 4.
Hi, This is my first post, I've been reading through the forum and found many useful information for beginner like me. I need help to customize an indicator. Attached is MACD and OA indicator. I need to modify the macd indicator so that the MACD Wave have two colors like the OA indicator. I have try
if (Symbol()=="EURJPY") { Print("* ", Point); } Output: * 0.0001 (should be 0.01) Build 182, MetaQuotes Demo Server. Markus
I just opened a file from a ZIP archive (double click) which came up read only. However, Edit-Find or Ctrl+F did not work (no dialog came up). Markus
  Trade on ...  (36   1 2 3 4)
This EA trades on Friday only. Not bad on eurusd h1 with default settings
I'm experimenting with DLL's , and am failing miserably! evey DLL I try to import comes with MZ' - variable not defined. The MZ' appears to be a string of "M" "Z" Char(0) Char(39) It finds the dll ok, just fails to compile. any help gratefully received rgds
  Ichimoku  (8)
This EA is realize one Ishumoku tend algorithm only to open the position. But it seems to be good. For EURUSD D1 only. Great! When I wrote this message the EA gave me 20 p profit.
First of all congratulations to metaquotes for an outstanding package. I have demoed several other forex trading software and MT is the best and most versatile hands down. Yes there are a few bugs but what software doesn't. Anyway.. I am having trouble getting the publisher to work and ftp to my...
  Favorites ?  (3)
hi, what is Favorites ? Folder ? File Transfer in Favorite ? more Favorites Folders possible ? Regards
There is a significant weakness in the way that the strategy tester generates intrabar ticks for 1M charts. The effect is that, for some strategies that set a tight stop loss, the tester consistently underestimates the strategy's performance. Consider the situation where the price is rising quickly...
  Open Close...  (2)
...I would like to design a strategy which would enter a position at the open price and exit the position at the close price. Every time a tick is made the start() funciton is called. How can it be detected if it is a first tick of a new bar (open price) or if it is the last tick of a bar (close...
Jack Schwager, Market Wizards: Interviews With Top Traders Jack Schwager, New Market Wizards: Interviews With Top Traders Lukac and Brorsen, A Comparison of Twelve Technical Trading Systems Ralph Vince, Portfolio Management Formulas Perry Kaufman, Smarter Trading Perry Kaufman, Trading Systems and...
RSI-3TF = RSI in 3 Time Frames is Great Indicator by Russian Example М15 Chart Indicator RSI-3TFRSI(5), М30(7), Н1(14) look image.. --
hi , i want to do some modification to the demarker indicator , so i implement it in this way ( i don't know his formula of it) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| demarker.mq4 |//|...
When I read that this should have been fixed in 183 I updated imediatly, despite the fact that I usually wait, and now I regret that! It is worse then before! Slawa, is Metaquotes aware of that?