General - page 1861

[Deleted]
  Comment ????  (1)
I want to reveal the value of a variable on the charter where my EA is placed but that does not function. I the order Comment("Value=", variable); after the last} at the end of the program but nothing, that does it miss appears adds? Thanks !
Hello all, Thank you sub for answering so many of my requests! Does anyone have source for a STARC Bands indicator? Thanks! -charliev
Hi I could not find the way to set default Stop-loss and Take profit? Maybe someone could help me. For example when I enter a trade the programm should automaticaly enter pre-set Stop-loss and Take profit. Lets say 30 pips from filled price. Thanks
  Median Line  (3)
Anyone have this book Timothy Morge www.medianline.com ??? Thanks
[Deleted]
My wife is into option trading, she has several strategies I could possibly automate to some degree, and I'm wondering if metatrader4 would be usable for her too or if it just does currencies?
Hello all, Can anyone point me to the source code for the Zig Zag indicator? Thank you, -charliev
I've tried to look this up and can't find it. My Alpari Terminal/Account History has a Comment field in the grid, but my FXDD doesn't. How can I get my FXDD to display this? Thanks.
...i want to do do 500-1000 pips a month which system do you use and how much you do per month?
[Deleted]
I would like to request you programmers do us all a favor and take on the quest to make a custom bar period chart an viable upgrade to the metatrader 4. Presently there is a custom bar chart available on some java charts. But those charts aren't auto executing orders they are just for display....
Have run MT4 EA on EuroUsd H1 chart over past 25 months with following results: 169 trades, 2.13 profit factor, 8.5% max drawdown, 65.09% profitable trades equally split between shorts and longs with constant lot size. The model has had consecutive losses and rebounds with equal consecutive wins....
  Expert code...  (14   1 2)
I am having a bit of trouble with writing experts. When I read iCustom indicator values they do not match the same indicator that is plotted on the screen. Is there a trick to getting the correct values into the expert. Do I have to replicate the indicator as a fuction inside the expert? I have...
How can I delete "Individual" fib lines without having to change the fib levels every time? Also how can I add date and time to the Fib Time Zones ? Thank you! Jon
Could someone tell me the pros and cons of spread betting versus margin trading and tax implications if living in the UK? thanks Darren
  Help  (5)
Hi all I have downloaded a system and have compiled it and there are no errors or warnings, now HOW do I get this to the termial and on the charts????? I have read the help menu and would not waist your time if I was not desparate. thanks
  Trade the News  (5)
Anyone has experience in using Tom Yeoman's trading manual to trade the manual (www.freedomforex.com)? I heard that his approach give almost 90% in winning trades. Kindly share your thought about it... Thanks
Hello all: Does anyone have code for a Keltner Indicator? Thanks! -charliev
[Deleted]
I would like to know if anyone can tell my why this system gives so much back that it makes? http://www.liveforextradingsystem.com/forex_trading_systems/divergence_trader.asp next question... is this the same system? http://www.lightpatch...
Could someone please share with me what the code might look like if I would like to modify this order. I know that you can only set entry orders ~5 pips (broker buffer) away from the market price. I have pending BuyStop for 1.8580. When the market moves away from this BuyStop I want to be able to...
Hi, I think there may be a problem with the MarketInfo function. The following code always returns 0. Print("Spread: " + MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD));
From the site : http://www.timingsolution.com/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=19 Bye DV
Just found a very cool site. Check it guys! http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/index.html Give me some feedback please! Bye!
Hi all! I'm new in trading n already try any different EA based on MA Cross. Could someone tell me is it possible to use 2 EA at the same pair but different time frame?? Because i'm using H1 MA cross for open position and MACD+OSMA in M5 for exit, all by manual. Or could it possible to combine it in
Guys , where can i get this murray math indicator from???// Thanks Babar
Hi, I have about 7 EAs (collected from various forums) which i want to test....while reading thru these forums, i have heard people say that we could open several demo accounts and run one EA on each of those demo accounts....i have one demo account from fibogroup....so i thought i would open more...
  Deleting arrows on chart  (19   1 2)
How does one delete arrows on the chart with MT 4? I have tried ObjectDeleteAll(0,0) and that deletes the vertical lines but not the buy and sell arrows.
  Rsi  (5)
Hi Everyone, I've been a manual trader for a while and I'm now interested in testing some automated patterns. However, I have little programming experience. Would anyone be able to post the code for a technical indicator using RSI with a 1-hour interval for the USD/JPY pair? Any help that any...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I can't manage to update my price history in MT4. When I run an EA in 2005 for instance, I get an error because M5 data isn't available for this period. So, I've downloaded some M1 (1 minute) files for 2005 and 2006 on the Alpari website and imported them in MT4. I noticed that the
hi, In my ea i would like to start with 0.10 lots and then increase to 0.20 if the last trade was a success or decrease by 0.10 lots if last trade was a failure can someone help with this logic i am also trying to figure it out by my self. thanks in advance.
Hello Does anyone know how to add stocks to the meta trader ? Someone have a server with it ? Thanks a lot Haim