General - page 1865

It's meaningful to have solution to show prodicted prices in the right part of main chart. Salsa, is it possible in MT4? In addition, I can use a template with "skip_size" option to offset the chart, thus reserve spaces in the right part to draw trendlines. But how to show prodicted...
[Deleted]
Hello I have problem with this ea which Iam trying to write. If somebody could help me I would be grateful. This i EA opens for ex. long when the cross of two EMAs appear and price will go higher than 20 pips from cross value. But EA opens position only when cross and price higher/lower than 20...
Greetings --- I am looking for a very simple indicator for MT3 -- only I have not yet had time to learn to program it myself Need an indicator that simply puts 3 parallel lines across my chart -- with a fixed amount of pips apart (say 20) -- so that all I need to do is to enter the bottom price...
I acquired some data, and I wanted to use it in MT strategy tester but unfortunately MT does not want to read it. It is in .txt file using format: ,,,,,,. Can anybody help me with this? I assume it is possible to convert it to .csv or .hst (or a txt file but readable by MT) but I really don't know...
  Ema help  (3)
hello I seek an expert advisor of average mobille which opens an order on crossing and which closes this same order on crossing in the opposite direction ex:buy on crossing in continuation closing on crossing in sell and opens an order in sell
  Wealth-lab Users...  (11   1 2)
Hi, Would be good to know if there are any wealth-lab users on this site, and if they have msn messenger...Would be great to have a few fellow wealth-lab users on my msn so that we can bounce ideas of each other fast and effectively. My msn messenger addy is nick@frandsen.co.nz Hope to hear from you...
Hi, is it normal that during a day a get error 136 "off quotes"? What does it mean? I run a live ac at MIG and I observe this very often. I have live ac at Neuimex too, where there is no such an error.
I run three teminal on the same time, and connect them to separate server, but tree teminal is installed by copying directory, so cause the question , the title seems like: <acount num> : Metatrader - <Server> - Demo Account - EURUSD,H1 it make me confused that the <Server> segment is not...
Hi I have excellent history data - and when I test a stratergy that buys only once a day with only a tp and sl, I get wildly different results if I test using 1min, 15min or 60min timeframes. I was originally just testing on 1hr timeframe - and was getting excellent results. What a hassle - how...
  Mc grew macd (fruity pebles)  (17   1 2)
i have this indicator only in visual trading code can some codersguru translate into mt4 ? thank
Hi Slawa, Thank you for pointing out a vital error in my code. I have now revised the code and fixed error i think. Would you be able to have a look at it for me to see if you can see any other error, problem or bug? Basiacally code says if we SendOrder() and get no error we wait only 200
I posted that I need help putting an alert into Asctrend indicator. Why did someone delete it? HEre is the indicator. Please help. Thanks.
[Deleted]
I am reading the Fibonacci Applications and Strategies for Trades by Robert Fisher and I came cross the logarithmic spiral indicator. The author claims that provides the link between price and time analysis and it is the answer to forecasting both price and time. As you all are awared, the spiral is
Dear all, I just build my first EA (thanks to codersguru who wrote a great tutorial), and now i move on to my next project . Recenty, i use up to 7 indicator to confirm my decision and now i would like to make an EA for it.. i would like to know if i can grab some values from attached indicators, so
  Slope of an EMA  (9)
Hello Everyone: As much as I hate to ask for something I should be able to search for on my own, it seems I must. I've searched the site, and some others, but cannot find whether or not an indicator exists that simply returns the slope of an EMA. Can anyone direct me to such an indicator? I...
  Need help  (1)
Hello Everyone, I am running several EAs on my MT4 and I cannot tell by looking at the Open Positions or the Statement, Which EAs were responsible for which trades. Can some one help me by writing a code to show the EA's signature on each trade on the statement? Thanks guys.
hi all i have an account USD 10.000 (100:1) my params for a order in expert risk = USD50 StopLoss = 50 pips Volume in USD = USD50 / (50pips*Point) if EURUSD then Volume in USD = USD50 / (50pips*0.0001) = USD 10.000 1) how i convert USD 10.000 in lots? 2) How i determinte the maximun ammount of lots...
Suppose I run an EA code on a 5 min chart. How can I know the current value of some indicator, lat's say RSI, on the 15 min chart (of the same symbol of course), or any other time frame rather the time frame from which I run the EA? 10X ! yaniv.
  Martingale EA  (2)
This EA based on Martingale.
Is it possible to make an indicator which does alert voice when CCI crossing ATR in the same window ?(like shown in the picture) if somebody could help me , please
I need some help with the Silver Warrior EA code. I'm not a programmer, but I'm sure my request is pretty simple to do. This EA is allowing 2 trades to be open at one time in the same currency. Sometime it will place a Buy on the EUR (example), and later on, it will place another Buy or even a sell....
Hi, I would like to change the time zone to EST (Eastern Standard Time) for the charts. Hos is this done
Will this code work? Can it really buy the bid and sell the ask? It seems to be working on FXDD demo. Maji MOrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lotsi,Bid,slippage,Bid-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,&quot;&quot;,16384,0,Red); MOrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lotsi,Ask,slippage...
I am finding this one very useful if it just had a sound alert does anyone have one or similar pleaase?
Seems that CreateObject doesn't support for creating a segment of horizontal line given two coordinates. Is that possible for MT4? It's really meaningful in some cases to draw a line in segment.
I'm new at this and I can not find the icon for downloading an expert advisor into MetaTrader. Plz help. Thank you
Hello! Im a newbie, and i've been backtesting some diferent EAs. Just today i noticed that testing one EA with the same settings on two diferent computers gives me two completely different results. Im backtesting them using MT4. Anyone knows if this is a comon thing or what could be the main reason...
  R-Squared Indicator Request  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I have been searching for the R-Squared indicator. I first read about it in Chande/KRoll The New Technical Trader. It is also mentioned repeatedly in Prings Momentum Explained II. Pring uses it as a filter coupled with his indicators. It is basically the measurement of the strength of a trend - not
  Trend strategy  (2)
I'd like to show you guys what my strategy is. its fairly simple. i use only 2 indicators which are attached here. 1)my take profit is a little lower/higher than the mid line in the kis_avg. 2)no stop loss 3)hold a trade only up to 1 week 4) #1 is reversed if thier is a large change in the trend or...
  Brokerage  (1)
How difficult it is to setup my own brokerage house? I've a list of +- 300 people who'd be already interested to trade with me. I've also the quote feed. Do I have to buy the MT Server? How does it work? Can someone comment about this subject please? Cheers, M.