General - page 1851

Buy/ sell alert indicator  (14   1 2)
hai... who can make indicator like this ?....have a signal for buy/sell.... http://www.winning-solution.net/images/alert.gif http://www.winning-solution.net/images/breakout.gif
Hi, anyone uses EA in real account? I saw that all complain of the performance of the EA in real account… somebody use them in real account? i would like to see this results... tks XneoenX PS: Sorry for my English, 'cause i am Brazilian, and ia don't speak english very well... tks XneoenX
  TrendScalper TR  (6)
This ea special one in what many signal providers and individual have changed and improved the code and even provide signals through this ea the original ea goes through Bollinger Period 85-95 with TTF trend one of our forum's old friend suffic369 has also improved the same thing as in "panstrendB"
[Deleted]
I am new with drawing objects. I have an EA that uses three moving averages for trades... I have some issues with the strategy tester always drawing two moving average lines on the charts when I open them after a test...they are not the right ma lines... so... I want to add the code to my EA to make...
I see many inicator load message in experts log, e.g. 13:12:50 MACD EURJPY,H4: loaded successfully 13:12:50 RSI EURJPY,H4: loaded successfully ... 13:12:50 MACD EURJPY,H4: initialized 13:12:50 RSI EURJPY,H4: initialized ... "no message is good message", Is it exists an option which to set the log
Hello, i have EA which gives signal for opening and closing from 3 currency (EUR/USD, GBPUSD, USDCHF). If i run backtester it gives excellent results but if i compare live trading result with backtesting result there is a big difference. I have imported 1M data from alpari for all of 3 currency...
  Custom Report  (1)
I need to make a report that gets emailed everyday at 5:00 pm that looks like this: A/C Summary: Previous Ledger Balance: 0.00 Floating P/L: -7 525.81 Closed Trade P/L: 2 796.44 Total Credit Facility: 0.00 Deposit/Withdrawal: 500 000.00 Equity...
  Error 4059 help  (3)
I'm getting error 4059, "Function is not allowed in testing mode" when I try to test an EA and I have no idea what it's talking about. Any help?
does anyone know about a website called matlab? i used to go there a few years ago but now i can't find it. they had this awsome cyclical indicator i would love to see again. all i remember is that i had to create an account and then look up charts from yahoo and apply their indicators. i hope...
[Deleted]
int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE) Parameters: symbol - Symbol for trading. cmd - Operation type. It can be any of the Trade
  Amazing EA...!  (31   1 2 3 4)
hi everybody. I just found this amazing EA. it is a kind a scalp robot. I've tried this EA for 2 days and without any loses. the problem is, this EA is trial and will be expired in august. if one of you can find the code of this EA tell me please... this EA is optimized for GBPJPY and USDJPY. I
Has anyone heard of a system that uses uses Bollinger Bands + another indicator to filter the BB signals. BB signals are when price goes close to or outside Bollinger Bands. In other words the filter tries to predict if price will continue to hug BB or pull away from BB. I think the system may be...
Is there a way an EA can be run without having to turn the computer on 24hours? Heard somthing about having own web space/server. How is it done? Any help would be appreciated cc
hi, this is probably irrelevant to this forum, but i wanted to know how to add on extra charts for metatrader 4...like silver, audnzd, nzdusd, platanium etc. Someone had given me this attachment once to copy paste in the metatrader folder to get these charts, but it seems i lost it, so can someone...
  Investor mind  (2)
That screenshot don't require any comments...
Hi, I want to know if is possible to buy a server and put the EA to work on it and how to do that? Thanks
  Need help  (6)
i keep receiving this message eventhough after compiling the indicator with no error and warning.Am i missing something? 2006.07.12 17:18:52 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators\Solar Wind.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M30
How do you use EA's? As automation for most things in your trading style, or as a full "don't touch it, run it while I sleep" kind of thing? I've been looking at several of the systems here, and forward testing a few EA's that go with them, and there are really great systems here. But, its hard to...
[Deleted]
I've been reading on magic numbers and understand that they are assigned when the order is placed. I would like to select orders, have them perform a function if the magic number originally assigned is matched and then change the magic number on the order so that I know that it's done that function...
How do I place an expert advisor to work in the metatrader 4??? Please, help me. Thank you.
[Deleted]
  Gogetter EA  (145   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Testers and developers wanted.. You may find this similar to other EA's because it is.. This is where my exploration of EA's has led to. I wonder if the strengths of this system could be successfully integrated with the strengths of a system that does better on non-trending conditions? I
hello.... i need your help guys.... i want to change my komputer system from ms windows to linux (suse linux 10.1)....so i want to know...can mt4 run on linux system..? or maybe anyone from this forum have run mt4 on linux system or suse linux...please...tell me guys how to do it...? thanks...
Hi guys, This is probably a silly question, but each time I see the "answer", it just doesn't make any sense. They keep saying open a new "browser", and I can't figure out where the heck that is in MT4. I've come to think that I've been reading MT3 instructions... Anyway - is it possible to have...
[Deleted]
  Trailing stop initiation...  (15   1 2)
I notice that when trailing stops initiate it seems that they only increase when the price moves above the OrderOpenPrice() I would like to get a trailing stop to start trailing from the current price regardless of where that is in relation to the OpenOrderPrice() am I misinterpreting where it...
Hi, Can you hide existing orders/trades on the chart? I can't find the option to see my chart without my existing orders/stoplosses/limits on them. Thanks Alan
[Deleted]
I was debugging an indicator's code, when I noticed that while trying to square a double var. less than .001, I get zero. ex. double a1 = .001; // declaration double Sq; Sq = a1*a1; // Sq = 0 ???? I thought it might be resolution, I tried it on computers, The help files say that a double...
Hello everyone, I run my EA from home while at work... it would be great if I could send the displayed chart (with all my indicators displayed) to a bitmap, and then send the file (image) to an FTP site so I could view it on my smartphone (else email it to myself) in order to monitor the day. The...
Hello all, Can lines, symbols, etc. be drawn by the EA? (Or can only Indicators do that). Looking for an example. Thanks for the help. -charliev
  Time  (1)
How does one change the time in Metatrader? I have looked in every menu and can't find it. Thanks