General - page 1808

Start capital for my forex project  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
can somebody give me 5,000 USD?
Hello everybody, I am a new member here and Iam asking for your help, I need the Indicator known with scott jones indicator I dont know if this is its real name but here is an attached picture for this indicator, if anyone has it or knows where can i find it please tell me and I will be very...
Does anyone have or does anyone know how to code the following.... I need an indicator that lets me know what markets are open and when they are overlapping See attached picture.....
If I run the following code I get various results. These functions return the y co-ordinates of the main chart with no sub indicator windows, so if there is one or more indicator window(s) open then these functions return erroneous results. Also with version 199 & 200 if the period is changed the...
As an indicator of overbuying/overselling Commodity Channel Index usually varies in the range of ±100. Values above +100 inform about overbuying state (and about a probability of correcting decay), and the values below 100 inform about the overselling state (and about a probability of correcting...
I run a lot of instances of MT4 on my old notebook from various brokers and recently I've noticed that they seem to be constantly chewing up more and more of my precious memory. I have 2GB of memory on the machine and after leaving the MT4's running for over 24 hours, then my memory consumption...
Hi slawa, I have two adjacent time interval : [t1,t2] and [t2,t3] (for sample september and october) Backtest result on [t1,t2] = A Backtest result on [t2,t3] = B Backtest result on [t1,t3] = C All with 90% quality. The problem is that A+B != C, and not a little difference : a huge difference ! In...
There is detail symbols description in the "symbols" popup window in "Market Watch" window, and the list is organize in tree view , when a broker provide too manny symbols, it should be more clear to user, so , I think it will be fine to add an entry for the "symbols" window in the menu "view"
  RSI indicator  (3)
hi guys, i want to add 5ema, 8ema and 13 ema on RSI indicator window. Can anybody help me please?
Hi all, My plan is, I want to forward test with any EA for 1 month, the question is, can I restart of my pc? while running EA? Should I keep my computer life for 1 month? to forward test of EA? Thank You in advance
  Fractal ZigZag  (9)
It also seems good but I'm not able to test with 90%
  MagicRSI  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
This EA seems to go well but I like to implement a trailing stop. Is there anybody who can place a trailing stop in this EA? tanks
[Deleted]
Hi guys. Does the MT4 Strategy tester take the spread into account when it trades? I.e. if I show a trade that won $20.00 on an pair with a 2 pip spread, in real life would it have won $0.00? Thanks. Daniel
Can anybody updae us on current progress? Is it gonna work on just Windows Mobile or on Symbian too? Also can somebody post current list of PDA's that can run MetaTrader. I am sure it can help some people that are not familliar with the subject. cheers
Hi Guys, can someone please point out what am I doing wrong here //////////// Logic for determinate Momentum Break \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ P = (LastHigh + LastLow + Close) / 3; // Logic for determinating pivot B1 = P + 20*Point; // Logic to determinate Buy Area (Can be change as you analize) J1 = P -
  EA idea
I'm looking for a EA that can open a pending position at a specific price. Lets say if the price is now 1.500. But I want to open a sell position at 1.525 when the price has reched 1.535. You can do it manually only when the price has reached 1.535 not before. It would be wonderful if there are...
  CycleBAR  (20   1 2)
Hi, Guys do you have the original formula for this indicator? Thanks alot
Hi all, I was wondering if it is possible to test multiple EAs using multiple brokers on the same computer? It seems that you can only open 1 instance of MT4 (or MT3 for that matter), thus only 1 broker can be used at a time. Do I need multiple computers for testing different brokers at the same...
  Version 200  (3)
Slawa, I used to generate a fxt file from tick data and then move it to the history directory so then I got 99% Modeling quality. with the new update it ignores the generated fxt file, and the quality on the same EA, M1 went down to 25% the last version 198 was good now I dont know what to do with...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the Interview with Ilia Antonov has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/75/). Ilya imparted his views on automated trading, told about his Expert Advisor and the current developings in the field of automated trading...
Hello, I wrote my first EA mt4 with the help of STB, went great, only problem is I dont know how to make it open more than 1 position at a time (buy only) I would like it to open trades 10 minutes minimum after last trade was open, but never have more than 3 open trades at a time. For the moment, it...
can any one create this inderctor it will be very usefull .....hull ma of adx ( apply function of hull ma on adx vale instead of price close ...)................. by this indecator we can know when the adx is up & down ..to know the sterngth of trend.. .
This must be simple for programmers, but is hard for me... I am looking for a Ema cross indicator, but one ema for example ema6 must have shift -1. All i find is the regular cross of ema's but without shift option. Can someone help me please?
Hi Can somebody please tell me how to define a persistant variable i.e a variable that maintains it's value through each loop of the code and is not reset. Many Thanks scouseman
Same data, same expert running on 1 minute timeframe everytick. Build 198: Profit factor=11.15, Total trades=1115, Profit trades=95.96% Build 200: Profit factor= 0.81, Total trades= 185, Profit trades=73.51% This is the case with all my experts, all build 198 big winners are build 200 big...
  Build 200 Bug?  (1)
Slawa, I used to generate a fxt file from tick data and then move it to the history directory so then I got 99% Modeling quality. with the new update it ignores the generated fxt file, and the quality on the same EA, M1 went down to 25% the last version 198 was good now I dont know what to do with...
Hi Metaquotes, Quite a number of times each day, I'm getting orders rejected by the trading server with an "[Invalid S/L or T/P]" error, only to have the order accepted if I try it again. The section of log below shows this for a USDCAD trade... 10:30:00 '457682': instant order sell 12.50 USDCAD...
[Deleted]
Is there an indicator that draws accurate Fibinacci lines and explains how to read them?? Thank you for any help you can give.
I need tool for duplicate trades from one terminal on other terminals. I suppose there will be program for translate trades from 1st terminal and other for receive. How it can be realized ? Thanks.