General - page 1806

That's right. I am going to hate myself in the morning for this except I really had to ask because frankly the indicators looked pretty solid. Has anyone seen, used or heard of this systems indicators? http://winning-solution.net/indo/eng-index.php?id=gordoncass I like the pretty colours and...
  OK .... I know I'm an idiot  (12   1 2)
I admit it, I'm obviously missing something. I'm a UK trader, using MetaTrader4 for visuals, but using IGIndex for the actual business. I'm playing with MetaTrader features, and thought I would look at what the Expert Advisors have to offer. I've scoured the net, found heaps of sites discussing...
  Dealers and Stops  (10)
I don't think it's as easy for a dealer to just run a curreny to a stop as most people think. As a matter of fact, other than just a couple of pips, I think it would be very bad decision for a dealer to deviate any one single curreny away from the 'efficient' market (if it's even possible for them...
Do you think it is worth trading today, will there be enough liquidity in the markets because of the US holiday?
  Here we go..!! Prosource Indicator  (52   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Ok This is my first contribution . (I found it in a forum). A guy is selling an EA made with this indicator in eBay (ProsourceEA). It looks amazing..!!! Greetings..! Gustavo Cardenas P.D. Please if someone has the source code post it
I've read a lot about re-quotes and failed orders with different brokers, but I'm wondering how these are handled by EAs in MT4... if a price quote is outside the specified slippage will it just keep trying until it gets the price it wants, or will the trade be abandoned? What if the order is...
Hello, I have this indicator for the VT trader charts but would like it to work with metatrader. The indicator will alert me with an arrow and sound when the difference between the 2 moving averages is at a certain amount of pips. The ema's and the difference can be inputted by user. I use this
This EA which I've been trying to modify to my trading style keeps opening double trades (one buy and one sell) on the same currency pair(s). For the life of me I cannot figure out why or fix this EA to keep it from doing this. I only want one trade in one direction to be open at time. Can anyone...
[Deleted]
  Aaragorn's EA workbench  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
This thread is where I have decided to post several EA's that I'm working on in the hopes that it will facilitate development of more profitable outcomes. I am an amature programmer/hacker (by hacker I don't mean that I'm malicious I just mean that I'm an inexperienced programmer--I have some...
The question here is how many indicators on a chart does it take to make a good reading.
I look divergence Indicator Version 2.3 by Barry Stander
MA what not count in the asian session bars. Anybody, who has one, or can make one? THX, NL
  Crackers charts  (2)
Using the bar chart function, the open of the next bar is often (nay always!) higher or lower than the previous bar!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Is this normal for this charting package?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Championship Report: Seventh Week" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/78/). The seventh of twelve weeks of the Automated Trading Championship 2006 has ended. The structure of the Top Ten has not changed...
Does anybody have a indercator that was made by a person that is in a diffrent language..... Posts your sites and see if there is somone to help!!
I would like to set a level and have an alarm go off every time it crosses but I cant seem to either figure out how to either set it or where to download it. Any help would be much appreciated p.s i'm using the juice level alert new
i've seen several threads on this forum about where history can be imported. alpari data bank. badongo. and the new mt4 build. but none of them have i seen go back futher than 2001, (noting i haven't seen the new build of mt4 so i don't know) here's the question. is there anywhere i can get history...
well i've just about googled the world and still empty handed.... has anyone noticed a indicator which is simply the close, or current value, crossing an user 'input' adjustable line.... in other words alert when eurusd crosses 1.2825 or some such user input.... seems so simple but for some...
[Deleted]
Hi all coders, Who can help me with a script that will open X number of trades at the same time and with variable lot sizes? I hope to get some replies from u soon
show that :
  Indicator Programmer Wanted.  (15   1 2)
I need someone to program an indicator for me, I will provide the logic to be used, the person has to just code it. Better still if you can provide an IDE for writing indicators that would be best. Thanks in Advance
I was just wondering if anybody had any success with the STI EA in forward testing of did everybody abandonned this EA ? Thanx
  Standard indicators override?!  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello! Please advise on the following problem. Here is the code of the Expert Advisor. int handle; string filename="test_expert_log.csv"; int init() { handle= FileOpen(filename,FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE,';'); if(handle<1) { Print("File not found, last error ", GetLastError()); return(false); } return(0);
hi guys, i'm new in here so apologize if i ask in the wrong forum. I have a trading system (jk - $36, 000 worth of trading systems.ela) in TradeStation platform but i need to convert to metatrader4. Does anyone knows where to get the info or service ? thanks a lot.
I am now using FXDD for demo, and want to open a live account. However, is that FXDD has change the setting for trailing stop? since i can't find trailing stop setting. pls help!
Hi there guys, a couple of weeks ago i sow a signature of webpage in one of the posts, but i cant remember the webpage name. Its not a forum or so it was a page with planty indicators in one directory and planty EA`s in other directory and a forword results of the EA`s in separate directory for...
Hello, I have a question regarding the changes to the fractal modeling of ticks that was released with bld 200. In the release it says: "Tester: Imrpoved fractal modeling of a bar. Now more smoothed patterns are used to model price movements;" Can you explain more about this...
Hello TSDers! It's been a while since I've put anything new here. I want to introduce you to a new EA that essentially allows you to trade currency cross quotes @ 2 pip spreads. I have been testing this with Crown Forex (1pip on ALL USD pairs) and it seems to be working great so far. The EA places...
  Who can help me?  (5)
Hello,I can not find those EA. Phoenix 25X25 BigandLittleDipper LittleDipper LSS Serendipity Sidewinder Who know where i can get them?Thank you!
  Indicators  (2)
I wonder if anyone here has or can point me to the detrended ocilator? many thanks