General - page 1701

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the 9th Week of the Championship (26 November-2 December) has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/314/). 9 weeks have passed since the beginning of the contest. The unconditional leaders seem to have...
In this monthly chart you can see that the GBP reached the all time high a few weeks ago and then regressed back down a little. It looks like it is time for reversal. Notice the Fibonacci retracements. The 38.2 level is at around 1.96 which is also the resistance line at 2004-05. Notice that the RSI...
[Deleted]
  Live trades for NN EA idea  (139   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Hi everyone, Seeing the performance of "better" in the MQ4 trading competition made me think of a new idea, for the moment I will provide a link to the terminal so you can see results and update progress here. Login: 1744654 Password: v4nthrg Broker: IBFX If this system works out I may elaborate...
I have looked and can not find. Is there an indicator that tracks the price rance away from a moving average ? or Is there an indicator that alerts when price gets say 200 pips away from a moving average Example. In a 24 hour period it shows the high and low for the day and its distance from say the
Is there a better way of writing long lines of text besides writing multiple text labels or using photoshop? Also, would tic volume have a good correlation to regular volume in sentiment analysis? Would high tic volume suggest that a bar was " moving fast and alot"
Well, a friend of mine was once asked me but i could not answer her right away though i already have an answer for myself, i just want to ask some of your insights about this.. Is there a so-called "trial and error" thing in Forex Trading or Forex itself consists of trial and error? Your insights
May I ask all traders... What is the most sufficient and almost accurate technique you guys ever use in FOREX... How to prevent and knowing the false trend.. And how to know if the graph going down or up just by manually (do not depends on indicators).. Expert do so you know... But I'm not an expert...
  Backtest  (8)
Hi everyone! A newbie here wanna ask a very simple question, what do backtesting means and how will it help on trading? I always heard about it and i just want to have an overview about it.. Thanks!
  BlackBird ea  (120   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
had this ea made for me. will trade any pair any time. have to get the spread right and lot size. once this is done it is all about tweaking. starting direction is 1=buy / -1=sell. ask any questions. cuda
  Titan's PipWorld  (148   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Hi everyone, my name is Ben (Titan) and as of today I will be posting my trades of Gbp/JPY. I've been looking for a home to start a thread of posted demo-trades that would lead to me posting my live trades and fxfisherman seems like a great place. ATM I have no open trades but will post my first...
I have noticed that alot of EAs have been tested on Control Points, but I was woundering is that an acturate test and also do you have same results in live trading
All EAs are welcome to the competition, free and commercial # First Place wins 48% of the total license fees. # Second Place wins 28% of the total license fees. # Third Place wins 16% of the total license fees. The more contestants the more the winners will get! Join the ForexRobotSupport.com forum...
Hi all, I need a little help if someone could show me or create an EA with the below rules: 1. Sell at 10.00am est and close at 2.00pm est 2. Buy at 2.00pm est and close at 10.00pm est Thank you very much in advance for the help. Nor Khadijah
  Indicators  (2)
Anyone who could share what would be the best indicators to use? Thanks!
Hi all, well... After months (years!!) of manual trading, i'm coming to the conclusion that it can be a good idea to open a mini-account with a mt4 broker (i'm thinking about fastbrokersfx.com) and use it with an EA to trade 24h/24, instead of what i'm doing now (i trade just 1-2 hours a day with...
[Deleted]
  Blog  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I do not know if this is appropriate or if I am allowed to do this. But here goes... My Managed Account blog is from my own website that I pay for and I do not accept donations and I do not get paid for clicks and there are no ad's. The Managed Funds I invest in do not pay me and if they have those...
Hello! I am a newbie and i just want to introduce myself and say hello to everyone.. This whole thing is still new to me.. I am still on the process on how this thing works so I am on my way through studying and learning the basics.. Looking forward to learn more as i go along further.. Happy...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- do TAKE offense if you fall under the scammer category. without a doubt, there are very good systems on this forum. just like many other communities. But i feel like we are constantly being bombarded with "XXX's 50000...
All I need is an EA which will sound an alert when a specified price level (which user inputs) is reached, to work either long or short, EUR/USD, 15 minute chart. Is this presently available somewhere? If not can someone program it for me? Thanks in advance, Bill
[Deleted]
  EA to ECN Broadcaster  (26   1 2 3)
Deleted due to lack of interest.
[Deleted]
Hi everyone Where or can i get a list for arrow ...like fractal,circle,arrow up,arrow down like example bellow number 119 will show square icon //---- drawing settingsSetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(0, 119); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(1, 119); thanks..
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Jury Session Record of the 30th of November 2007 has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/312/). At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of several Participants. Eleven more Participants dropped out of the...
Can somebody please post a sample of Global Equity Closure code and post any help articles available pertaining to the automated taking of profit for EA's which then results in EA shutdown. I think I have it licked but would prefer if a true coder shows the way. Many thanks FxNorth
The version of the ADXcrosses Indicator that I have requires that I change timeframes back and forth to update it. Can anyone direct me to an updated version that works in real time? Thanks . . .
Hello people I would really appreciate if anybody could tell me any function which could be used to know whether an expert advisor is slept or not from another expert advisor as a mean of process synchronization. I look forward for your responses. Regards, John
Greetings, If anyone could recommend an EA Coder I'd appreciate it.
  Help please  (3)
In an EA, I have SL=50. But how write : SL=50 OR SL=Crossing of 2 MAs ? Thanks for help.
Greetings, Could anyone explain the difference between the following input fields in this EA: Move to Break Even Pips Move to Break Even Lock Pips Also, What might the tsl divisor input represent? Thanks
Dear All, Can someone make this EA for me? or if you already have this robot ,would you please share it with me? thanks please share it to me if you have thanks
Here are links to many different MT4 feeds.As you'll see only 2 use a different feed and that is alpari uk and activ trades who I think uses alpari uk. These are only fractals but, a fractal equation works on similarities, these as you can see the data has been squashed down to render the future...