Live trades for NN EA idea

Hi everyone,

Seeing the performance of "better" in the MQ4 trading competition made me think of a new idea, for the moment I will provide a link to the terminal so you can see results and update progress here.

Login: 1744654

Password: v4nthrg

Broker: IBFX

If this system works out I may elaborate more but lets wait for solid results first. Well done everyone for the great work in this forum

leeb:
Hi everyone,

Seeing the performance of "better" in the MQ4 trading competition made me think of a new idea, for the moment I will provide a link to the terminal so you can see results and update progress here.

If this system works out I may elaborate more but lets wait for solid results first. Well done everyone for the great work in this forum

Leeb

Ha Ha Ha

Where is your source code ?

Oilfxpro

leeb:
Hi everyone,

Can you just post statement?

I can't login to the account.

Thank you.

leeb:
Hi everyone,

Planned to sell or open for discussion only? Or you're gonna show your generousity to post your MQ4 later?

Regards

David

leeb:
Hi everyone,

Can't login to the account. Any other way to share it?

matfx:
Can't login to the account. Any other way to share it?

Can be login, make sure when you copy and paste the account detail, dont leave spacing at behind of infront of every line.

Regards

David

Login

I have reposted login details below:

Login : 1744654

Investor : v4nthrg (read only password)

Thanks for constructive feedback but if too many negative and non-constructive comments such as oilfxpro which add nothing to the forum are posted I will stop updating this thread. It takes time and effort to develop this EA and update thread and would like some basic decency in postings in return.

Good start

The system made 11% over night ($1,130) so is off to a good start, for anyone who's having problems logging in please retry details I reposted. Also account statement posted below....

In reply to David's query, I will decide upon if I wish to release it later on, lets see how it performs first

leeb:
In reply to David's query, I will decide upon if I wish to release it later on, lets see how it performs first

Thanks leeb. I have no experience with NN at all. But am interested since its a hot topic for the moment, I'd like to see some promising stuff produce by some senior member of this forum. Fair enough to keep a secret, I can respect that point until people say give me 50 bucks, so you get my EA to test. So far there is only buy positions available, so we'll see when it changed from buy => sell, that will give a bigger picture of how the EA play with market reversal.

Regards

David

Reason: