General - page 820

Hello I am having trouble subscribing to someone on mql5. it seems to when pressing on the green button it downloads mql5  but I have mql5 already. I don't understand why.  what is it that i am doing wrong. 
I create an indicator or EA, i put in the market, the day after it will be on the 2 page or third and so on...It means only few users will see it. To have another chance I read some developers use the same code for creating another indicator/EA in this way they have some chance again. Is it the...
How can signal providers get a good reliability value as shown in the overview (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals)? Thanks.
Hello there! I'm wondering how to close a position in condition?  For example  When EMA 20 cross over EMA 50  then start buy position and when  EMA 20 cross under EMA 50 then close this buy position I only using trade.buy()  if( (myMAfast[0] > myMAslow[0]) && (myMAfast[1] < myMAslow[1]) ) //cross...
Hello, I have an issue with volume management system whilst subscribing to a signal. 2018.11.20 21:26:38.694 '2096911214': Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 15% (old value 10%) 2018.11.20 21:26:38.676 '2096911214': Signal -
How to make the MT4 shows only 4 digits in price quotes rather than 5 digits?
Hi Guys, Metatrader 5  Version: 5.00 Build 1940 02 nov 2018 I Created a trend line by angle like it: #include <ChartObjects\ChartObjectsLines.mqh>CChartObjectTrendByAngle trend;trend.Create(0,"HowGetAngle",0,time1, price1, time2, price2)); When I try get a angle: double trend_angle = trend.Angle();...
Hellow Sir, Good morning, I would like to know about my stastus of Seller (Indidual) registration approval which has been created 6days ago but so far i didnt get the approval. Also i want to clarify the following. 1. How do i make selling through mql4 or mql5 after seller approval once received? Is...
Hi, Q1) May I know how to write a MT4 script/MQL4 reference to get current day is which working day (Trading day) of the current month ? E.g. 1st Aug 2018 is 1st working day of the month for Aug. 6th Aug 2018 is 4th working day of the month ? Q2)It would be amazing if the script could detect it is...
How can I change or update my Signal provider content? Can I only write in "What's new" or can I also edit the description? If so, how can I do it ? THanks very much
I made my first purchase of an EA a few minutes ago. I am not sure how to get it to appear in my Expert Advisors folder. Do I just go to the FILE, LOG INTO MQL5. COMMUNITY and enter my password. After I enter my password should the new EA appear in my folder. Or, is there usually a delay in...
  Lost comments  (5)
A couple of hours ago a replied to in two messages that were referenced to me in the Swing Trading ideas thread but i cannot see them anymore. Is that normal or is there anything i should do from my side?
I hired someone a couple of weeks ago to fix an EA another programmer I hired messed up. The previous programmer who made the EA 100% ignored me about an issue with the EA after payment was sent. I hired someone new to fix the error and add account locking to an account number. For whatever reason...
I used a great Gartley Pattern Indicator back in 2008. For the life of me all I can find is .ex4 files. Can anyone point me in the right direction for  a Gartley .mq4 file download for Meta Trader 4 please? Much Thanks! Bullz
I am using the following code to retrieve RSI and EMA in an Expert. Can someone check if it is well writen? It is my first EA in MQL5. Thanks for the help in advance :) /* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  iRSI Indicator Calculations **/ double iRSIGet(string...
Hello all, I have this indicator which draws resistance lines at the highs, lows, and closes of weekly, monthly, etc. periods. The lines are only drawn for the length of time that it is calculating, and I would like it to draw them with no end - like when you draw an ordinary line on mt4. I can't...
Ok can anyone please guide me.. I want to trade support and resistance.. either breakout or rebound..  1. Please tell me which has a better winning rate.. a breakout or a rebound (assume I will take profit till next support/resistance) 2. I have seen many successful traders taking position at the...
This is my attempt    file_handle=FileOpen(file_name,FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV);   if(file_handle==INVALID_HANDLE)      Print("Error opening rep-file: "+file_name);//---   FileSeek(file_handle,0,SEEK_END);   FileWrite(file_handle,"001 "   FileFlush(file_handle);   FileClose(file_handle) Kindly I...
I download a signal and put in my password, enabel automatic trading but I can't get past this screen. It's just a loop. Only once has it worked
Please I need the assistance of anyone who can convert an MT4 indicator to MT5 and it works the same way it is on MT4.
Hi How to not allow a trade or trades from re entering after i Manual close them, which settings shall i set? Because recently I close a set of trades to prevent from larger drawdown but after that the trades all re entered automatically
Hi, how much does it take to be accepted as a seller?  Already 2 weeks waiting but nothing. Thanks
  Indicators Value  (1)
Hi, How can we get the values of a list of indicators automatically? Either in a report or a pop-up window? For example, the value of MACD, IMI, MA, etc. so instead of going to every chart and reading the value, etc. to have all the readings captured automatically and shown somewhere in MT5 Thanks
The attached indicator is not loading onto MT4.  The filepath is FILE/OPEN DATA FILE/MQL4/INDICATORS and select ex4 file It first asked me which program to open with so I selected MT4  I select the file and then restart MT4 but its not showing up.  Ive tried it via EA too but no luck Where am I...
Hi This mql5 code is giving a run time error "invalid pointer access", Not sure why and how to fix it, please? Thank you News              *news[];                        // at the start of the fileArrayResize(news, 82);// then in a loop      for(int i=0; i<82; i++){      news[i] = new News(some...
Hi all - I keep on trying to download MQL4 to test an EA I have had programmed, but it keeps updated to MQL5. Can anyone help, please?! Thank you
  Currency News  (2)
Hey guys, I am new here and I hope everyone here will be fine. :) I am looking for a news related to the devaluation of pound in Brexit era.  Can I gather a few points from here like how foreign exchange is effected under such situation? 
Hello all,  According to studies and practical examples, what is the ideal return on your capital amount monthly trading forex.  I am not concerned about money, I want to know what should be ideal returns on my capital every month so that I can be considered as a profitable trader. 
Hello, I am copying a signal Some time ago (months) I did check his growth rate for year 2017. It was in the range of 90% - 98% Now on mql5 it is displayed as a growth of 134.24% Why was this change performed by you
Hi there, Probably a really simple way but is there anyway to extract the result data from backtesting in MT5 into excel? I have backtested an EA over 2 years and have over 100 trades. I want to extract the buy and sell price of those trades to analysis. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers