General - page 1648

Seriously, no matter what happens (Ch 7, Ch 11, Prepack or not, even bridge loans) there will be massive dilution. You can see that in the premiums being offered on the puts, why is everyone and their mother not on that side of the trade? No matter what happens, common is going to take a HUGE hit,...
  Christmas 2008  (8)
Christmas 2001 and 2002 was real bad. It was hard to keep positive with a recession, the stock market plunging and 9/11 still fresh in everyone's heads. However, there were still jobs to be had during those days. Not all industries were shrinking. It wasnt all bad news. This time is different. Every
Hilfe zur MetaTrader Plattform auf Deutsch findet man unter http://www.meta-trader.de Ein kostenloses Benutzerhandbuch für die MetaTrader Plattform kann man sich hier als PDF runter laden http://www.meta-trader.de/MetaTrader-Benutzerhandbuch.doc.pdf
Hi, I think that there is no easy solution, but before starting a complicated one I'll ask some experts. Is there an easy way to not change color of two rectangle objects when they are overlapping? I mean I would like to have one above the other and the overlapping area shoul be in the color of the...
Hi, Is it possible on MT4 to have one account number shared on both a PC and lap top, and if so does information on open positions and pending orders copy between the two computers if both are logged in? How do you change the account number on a demo MT4 to achieve the same number on both...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article The Current Championship Charted in a Zero Returns Diagram has been published. This time, we are going to see how the distribution of Participants in Championship 2008 changed in the zero returns diagram. We first knew about this...
12/15/08 "You'll never be a good investor if you don't change you mind when the facts change," Jim Cramer told viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Monday. He lashed out at critics who accused him of flip-flopping on the issue of whether the economy was headed towards another Great Depression. Cramer...
By Matthew Benjamin and Liz Capo McCormick Dec. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Bill Clinton was forced to abandon spending initiatives to boost the economy at the start of his presidency when advisers warned him that the borrowing needed to fund the programs would push interest rates higher. President- elect...
I need help adjusting this EA. Currently it enters using market order. Would like to adjust buy entry as stop of last (n) bar high and adjust closing order as last (n) bar low after trigger. Also would like to adjust sell entry as stop of last (n) bar low and adjust closing order as last (n) bar...
Hello All, I have been searching around for an EA with no luck and have been unable to create one that does exactly what I want it to do. What I am looking for is an EA that will place a buy or sell order based on the opening and closing of the last two bars in the current chart. Specifically, if...
[Deleted]
Enjoy guys......updates are welcome!
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the Eleventh Week (8-14 December) has been published. The 11th week of the Championship is over. The week brought us a new record: The EA of Participant Liliput reached the Equity value of $180 000. This allowed him to...
[Deleted]
In This Issue.. * FOMC to cut further... * Bernanke turns his back on inflation... * Kiwi and Australia rally... * Gold continues to shine... And Now... Today's Analysis! Waiting on the FOMC meeting... Good day...and...
While last week, market showed bullish behavior in face of many bad news, few things are still raising red flags. 1. Volume has been decreasing similar to last few bear rallies. 2. Run to treasury and Yen is still on ( dollar is still going down). 3. Market has been running into resistence and has
  Madoff Story Smells Funny  (20   1 2)
Madoff Story Smells Funny | The Big Picture I have no special insight into the Madoff story. Consider this: Running a billion dollar Ponzi scheme has to be very time consuming. Running a $50 billion Ponzi scheme by yourself, at age 70? I don’t think it can be done Just generating the phony...
For modifying an EA, I need a piece of code to trigger an action when any order is closed at its stop loss. I hope that there is a more simple way rather than checking the status of all orders through OrderSelect etc. After all, the terminal window receives that information from the server and...
I am writing a custom indicator based on the Hull Moving Average. I have the calculation of the moving average done and it displays nicely. The one thing I'm having a problem with is making the line color change depending on whether the line is going up or down. Any help on this will be highly...
  Which brokers?  (1)
Is it possible to see a list of brokers that offer services so that one can use MT4 ?
Hi, I'm new here and i use the MetaTrader Platform for a week. I have read your forum here and i have find a way to solve some problems with the historical prices and charts. However I'm intrested to find a time efficient way to print the eur/usd historical charts for from 2001 until today for
Hello, thanks pt49 for answering my question on how to post my trading history to a website. I have another question related to the publishing. When I setup ftp information under publisher tab, the statement was posted online, but my account information, my name, the company and all the details...
  Using my EA live  (7)
Hello guys, I've found (and optimized) an EA that gives me good results during back tests and I want to start traiding it online. My question is - Is it possible for the broker to see and copy my EA? Or the broker will only see my trades without being able to inspect the EA i'm using? Thanks in...
Hello fellow traders! I've programmed a script for You guys that might just be helpful for all of You EA traders, or even manual traders. What the script does is this: (1) When connection of MetaTrader4 goes off, the script will alert You "Connection to MT4 is off" as a pop-up box, and also sends
What I mean is whether I can set fixed SL and TP before entering trade. For example set SL -20 and TP +70 and every time I open position. Thanks.
I am buying a new computer and would like to know if the meta4 software will work the Vista operating system with an Intel core 2 quad Q9550 processor at 1333 MHZ with 12MB cache? please let me know. Thanks fxmover
Is there a Linux version available, I has seen that somewhere but no place to download it thanks
Hi everyone, Please help me, can I use Linux based Virtual Private Server to host my MT4 Trading platform and EA and trade automatically online without any fear of power outage? And is there any diferrence between Windows based VPS and Linux based VPS? Help me out please. Thanks. Isiaka.
Hi all I have discovered a curious anomaly in the data displayed byMetaTrader4 on both the cash FTSE and the cash Dow. As you will see from the attached chart comparisons it wouldappear that the data stops being displayed, say for Monday an hour before theclose of trading. And then the next...
Newbie, in need of a little EA modification. Put together a very simple EA via http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net. The EA attached is working on a MA 15 & Envelopes 3 (std .4). Buys are opened when MA < lower line (Envelope) and close upon the next touch of the two. The Sell order works on the same...