General - page 1553

I have an indicator which registers events - if an event happens the indicator should be a 1 or -1. Otherwise it should be zero. Now, zero happens alot, and whenever i have my indicator the name of the indicator doesn't show up, nothing shows up, no line, etc. However, if i alternate my indicator...
Hi, I have installed MetaTrader on my laptop which is running Vista home basic. When I try to open a account when the program goes to the Trading Servers page it says to select a more suitable trading server after a scan no other server comes up and on the next page there is no login and password...
Hy guys, this is my new scalping system. After an initial trial period, now I'm opening trades with fixed lotsize around 1 lot. These are the performances of the first 2 weeks: Total # of weeks: 2 This week pips: 21 Total pips: 5 This week USD: 305.5 Total USD: 1145.65 Average USD per week...
Deleted this post.
The trading system in MetaTrader 5 differs from that of MetaTrader 4in its basics. First of all, four types of trade operation executionare supported in MetaTrader 5: Market, Instant, Request and Exchange.Secondly, the new terminal accepts the strict delimitation between thenotions of Order, Trade...
Is there a symbol on MT4 for the U S Dollar Index or cash? Thank you, Rup
In MACD indicator , use "AUDUSD" instead of "NULL" as below: ExtFastMaHandle=iMA("AUDUSD",0,InpFastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,InpAppliedPrice); ExtSlowMaHandle=iMA("AUDUSD",0,InpSlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,InpAppliedPrice); and then it can't work unless current symbol is "AUDUSD"
MetaTrader 4 Build 226 Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 When I pull a trendline on my EUR/USD 4 hourly chart then look at lower timeframe charts it appears to cut through the 30 minute chart in a totaly different place than it does on the other timeframe charts. These are the points I used to pull...
I thoght of an idea to an expert but I don't know how to write it so I'm asking for help. My strategy is as fallows: I looked at two specific pairs the GBPUSD and the USDJPY I checked this strategy manually and I got impressive results The strategy is a momentum strategy I will only look at 15...
  Trading Platform  (1)
Does any one know a trading platform that is free and that has identical charting features as Fxsol Accucharts ? Thanks Femo
Hi, I've study MT5 during those days, and I find a question that refuse me??? I installed soft in "D:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5" and everything goes well, specially I also find the subfolder named MQL5 under this path. but today when I was copy the indicator - AdoSuite into the D:\Program...
Learn How A Live Account Of $500 Turned Into REAL $2186(two months) & $700 Turned Into 7447(four months) With No Drawdown, No Loss, No Risk,No Stress Floating Position, And 100% Always Profit!! www.fxenginesystem.com
Hi ALL, Need serious help!! I am not sure it is metratrader or me.. I am writing EA and testing it .Part of it involves rising moving average. my MA is 55 bars periods. Long order is triggered when MA(55) is rising past 3 bars. unfortunately it doesn't give me what I wanted. For example, at some...
On MT4 I had the code for trigger "alert once on the bar current": static bool TriggerOnlyThisBar; ............... ............... if (......trigger condition......) && TriggerOnlyThisBar!=Bars { Alert(Symbol()," TEST "); TriggerOnlyThisBar = Bars; } on mt5 I have replaced Bars
Hello! Let me first say, that MetaTrader 4 is on of the finest pieces of software I have ever seen in any field. I'm a software developer myself and probably look software differently, but I really get a kick out of this program just by using it. It thoughtful, it is well designed, not a pixel or...
Hi , can someone convert these prorealtime indis to mt4? smoothed repulse : //Repulse 1vars: ZeroLine(0), Repulse(0), ForceHaussiere(0), ForceBaissiere(0); ForceHaussiere=XAverage(((3*C)-(2*L)-O)/C*100,5); ForceBaissiere=XAverage((O+(2*H)-(3*C))/C*100,5); Repulse=ForceHaussiere-ForceBaissiere;...
This is based on short term trend. We are developers of Fxprodroid EA. Trading pairs EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY,USDJPY Maximum stop loss 60 pips. But uses internal small stop loss. For a starting balance of $500 use it with 0.1 standard lots. Only one trade per pair at a time ECN, NFA,FIFO compatible...
[Deleted]
This one EA makes the entire subscription worthwhile. For years ND has written about igorad this... and igorad that... now I know why... igorad is a superior programmer that we all must seek out. I do not know him, but his work speaks for itself. I hope he does not read this as I do not want to be...
MQLmagazine.com 's march edition is online! This edition looks into the backyward of institutional trading, featuring a top notch platform, Progress Apama and their approach on strategy development and high frequency trading. Then we look on where is MetaTrader5 now and plead for a Level II...
Hi, I noticed that when calling external dll's, the terminal shares the same instance among all experts. How is it with mq4 libraries? Can I save states in a lib variables or is it too shared among all experts? Thanks, Doji
Hi everyone, I have just been reading this great article by Tim Morge on how to identify swing highs and lows which is different to the usual way. I think this this would make a great indicator for MT4. Can anyone please make the indicator for it? Many thanks for any help. Wal
Last 2 weeks, trading usdchf short made a few clips off the emas covered a big one just now nice wake up my new order is 3 size short limit 1.0640 stop 1.0940 1st target 1.0499 cover one lot every nice bar
Hi I wrote a pivot indicator which when attached to a graph plots the pivots according to a timeframe parameter . When trying to call this indicator from a script, I get the above error #4802 - ERR_INDICATOR_CANNOT_CREATE. the code that creates the handle: ArrayResize(params,2); params[0].type
It's a key feature to enable massive MQL5 development . Thanks Regards Alex
Hello, i finished update to build 226 but my AVG tell me that the LiveUpdate.exe contain W32/Themida virus, what shoud i do ?. Thank you. right, get the same alert from antivirus first i ignore and install update as usual the result was i can not add indicators anymore to the charts and even when...
here u r we can test another indicator so easy n simple to use have a nice day...just for sharing here tq
hey guys, this is my first post in the forum. Hope to keep updating everyday al only5% traders succeed,lets be one of them. 5percenttraders
Hi, I want to programm, that my relative max/min is only be valid for e.g. 11 hours. What is the shortest way to wrote it? Lot's of thanks!