General - page 1559

Profitable system. Now what?  (32   1 2 3 4)
I've finally hit on something that is profitable. Took me a couple years (read: 4). So now what? How do I manage my money? How soon do I move up in lots? Should I set up a VPS and write an expert adviser for it? What do you guys suggest?
I want to share EA to all of you The name of this EA is Battosai I call it as an assistant , because EA Battosai needs some human touch to optimize performance, which predicts the direction of market movements and determine the level of high / low on the last swing . Very simple. I know, many people
Hi I'm looking for a data feed that has over 2 years of historical 5 minute data. So far Gain seems to be the best, I'm using this in NInja Trader (a demo account). is there anyway to import the settings and use it in MT? any help greatly appreciated. Thanks
Located here is a special script that when applied to your chart will tell you all the important information about your broker regarding their trading criteria.For instance you will know your stop out level,margin required,max lots,type of account,swap,and tick value.This is important information if...
I would divide the the time information in the frame. On the upper line the month. On the down-line the time. That would be comfortable as you see on the enclosed picture.
I was chatting to my broker the other day regarding an Ea that wouldn't work. Apparently she could see the name of the Ea that I was running on her screen. There is a way of turning this off, which has to be mentioned somewhere in these threads, but I can't find. How do I turn it off? Just as a
[Deleted]
  Firebird-Maestro  (14   1 2)
how can I make firebird and meastro to make trades to my demo account? in my MT4 platform i have firebird and maestro,( they are not running in the same time), In the Terminal box-experts says: 10:25:12 Compiling 'MACD Sample' 10:25:12 Compiling 'Moving Average' 10:25:12 Compiling 'Accelerator' 10...
Technical Forex Traders and Japanese Candlestick Charts By Tracy Lenyk Successful technical traders read charts like doctors read x-ray files. What do charts do and why are they important? Charts tell a story. The charts tell traders where the market is going. The question is; do we want to buy...
About Conservative FX system Proprietary system developed to excellent control of risk/return, use of stop loss and set to stable monthly income as much as possible. System currently set to profit about 5% per month for the account of $10,000. please set according to the balance of your account....
  Woodies cci  (2)
Hi, where can i get the code for Woodies cci for MQ5 please?
Hello, I am looking for the VPIC- Volume Price Confirmation Indicator or EA for MT4. If anyone could forward some info it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I hope its ok opening a post for this. Can anyone point me in the direction of and EA that simply opens a buy position at the end of a bar if the bar finished high and a low position if the bar closed down? Cheers
The issue of "interface don't come out and high occupy of cpu" in build 251 have resolved. Now I found there are warnings while compile include file of Chart、ChartObject etc 1 error(s), 17 warning(s) 1 1 1 error(s), 14 warning(s) 1 1
  Gbpbot
Hi guy's, I received an email from these guys today just wondering if anybody has come across them too. I'm pretty new to all this forex trading but willing to try out some ea's if they do the job. This one has actual live trading results and seems like it may be worth a shot. Any info would be
I usually have several charts open, typically two charts for each currency pair (just the primaries, not the crosses for now). I display two charts of the same currency side-by-side, one weekly and one daily, or one 4 hour and one 1 hour, etc. All of the other charts are minimized. The problem is...
When adding stock symbol "SSO" for S&P500, it disappears. I don't see it in the Index list. How do we add this and any symbol not listed?
  help
plz help me i need mfi alerter
Hello, I am using a great indicator: wajdyss forecast. Problem is it uses too much CPU power... can someone make the code more "light"???
I extensively read price to calculate the pip difference in trading, Find reading 5 digits very difficult when doing  frequently. Is there a way to optionally display only 4 digit, 2 digit in case of USDJPY. 
Hi, Starting from today, you can track my "trading for a living trades" with the Rent a Signal ID : 30224 I started trading in 1992 stocks & futures and trading for a living the EURUSD since 2000. I do swing trading / trend following, a few, if any, trades per day. Not scalping, and I don't use any...
After the live update just released (build 251), running the terminal caused 100% CPU usage and required 'End Process' terminal.exe to recover. Uninstalling MT5, downloading from the web site and re-installing allowed it to run once. After closing, running the terminal again 100% CPU usage. 'End...
  News Trading strategy  (11   1 2)
Want to trade monthly economic news releases?Tips and tactics located here on trade setups and how to capitilize with little to no traditional indicators also what reports to trade and their validity and how they impact the market as a whole a must read.
Trading with emotions and the various feelings a trader may experience when trading the market.Tactics to overcome fear of entry or exit of a position.If you have not exited or entered a trade due to anxiety then you need to read and apply the techniques.
Hello Traders ! Another signal from SFTMGM.com Signal : Conservative Trader ID: 30562 Fee: 75$ per month This Strategy is fully automated. Risk : Conservative, Low Max 1% per position Trading Style : Automatic, low risk ,smooth equity, EA based on price action , patterns in trend + Break outs....
  Traps of trading  (10)
In this pdf are outlined the various traps and pitfalls that traders are sometimes subject to in fast or slow markets.A must read for beginning traders and professionals.
Mr Faiths various trading techniques and trading strategies .Fast markets,slow markets,entries stops and exits are covered in this pdf
Break out trading tactics with price action behavior in detail.Daily,short and long term scenarios explained.
Swing trading techniques common and advanced as well as entry and exit criteria. Money management and broker selection information
Do you have a trading plan? Do you stick to your trading plan or you just change plans at will Do you know the plans God have towards you or your trading career? "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"...
These system is designed for scalping on main pairs during Europe night time. It takes around 5-10 trades per night and it is designed to achieve a very high % of winning trades (>90%). It has been succesfully backtested (for 10 years, 1999-2010). The target is to obtain aroundd 50-100 pips per week...