General - page 1469

metatester  (1)
hi, everytime i get upgrades from metaquotes, i get 2 metatester: metatester.exe & metatester64.exe, the other files seems to be 32 bits. As my system runs a 32 bits system, why do i get metatester64 ?
Today, MetaQuotes Software Corp. has launched a new service MQL5 Cloud Network. This is a cloud computing network, which connects computers of many users around the world and distributes resources among them. This network will be useful for those who need additional power for their tasks, and for...
A friend of mine in the pit had been having a rough time lately when he asked me a typical question among us traders - How do I come back from a loss? Since he had been having a "rough patch" and not just one bad trade, I gave him the following advice that is to be used over a period of time. First...
Ok, I have read the C for dummies book, I have read the book provided on the MQL4 website. I understand the syntax of how the coding works. Now where is the guide to put all the information together? i can read lines of code and understand what is happening (e.g. i understand a sell order command or...
I would like to analyze history Tick data (minimal change of price) over a period of time ,how can I get them? Now, I can only get 1M minimum period.
  Hi Everybody  (2)
i'm very new to thi forum plz support me
  NeverQuit's Trading Journal  (228   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
This journal is for the purpose of helping me stay on track with my forex trading. I have a story just like most traders and I want to share it here. I've been trading for over 5 years now with very minimal success. I've been able to buy a few nice dinners and nights on the town with my forex...
Breakout for European Session,Trend Follower For Both European and US Session,Counter Trend For Both European and US Session,Martingale For every position which goes against the profit All on one pair EUR/USD Its including some Commercial EA's,Some Free Ones and some my Own Max Open orders is up to...
The trend is your freind, all of us have heard that. It's right, but I say: The first retracement is your good friend, sure! I have worked with a very simple system which is called "World simpliest system" by someone nicknamed Teb63... LOL... I don't know who he is but the system is great indeed...
Hi there,   Currently we have the option of optimization testing from 1999 to 2011 with forward testing say 2008.  Is it possible that we can have reverse backtesting optimization. For example, we can optimize testing from 2008 to 2011 and the reverse backtesting will compute the results from 1999...
  New indicator  (6)
i need to know if some one see this indicator around . it gain 30% monthly profit . just follow its lines and i Explain how it works in charts i know this way from some one in net and he give me the method without indicator
i keep it short & simple money talks! my system in live view mode for sale limited needed 4 years to finish it ! if you want join you can send me msg - i have 7-9 places free on the vps chasepips@ymail.com FREE -post your results
  please help me about forex  (29   1 2 3)
i am a newbie....can you tell me about document (Ebook, books....etc) how is me have begin and. maybe is video or who are you can help me...........
The article "Preferences of the ATC 2010 Participants" reveals the statistical data that had been obtained after the testing reports of all the Expert Advisors submitted for the Automated Trading Championship 2010 were analyzed. The following basic parameters were considered: the symbol and the...
Hello guys, First of all, I would like to congratulate you with the wonderful and helpful forum that you have got here. I'm not sure this is the right section to ask my question, but I am pretty sure you will understand. What I am looking for are software companies, developing mobile platforms. And...
when optimizing in the tester,you only can get one custom criterion in the result cache files,how to get two or more custom criterion,not by file operation to output data? I think this is very useful to evaluate ea's performance form different aspect when you have more custom criterion! Hope add...
Hi all, I've converted this code from mq4 to mq5 and I'm getting one error that I couldn't get rid off. It is "'}' - not all control paths return a value" Please help. Thanks in advance. #property copyright "Me" #property link "Me@gmail.com" //---- #property indicator_chart_window #property
Hello, I still have the problem hat my account loging password and user name are not saved, so every time MT5 starts up it asks for username and password(which is very, very annyoing). I've written to service desk a while ago (24.Sept) about this issue, but until now there is not even a...
Hi guys, I'm new to this site and I'm currently holding some AUD but I'm unsure if I should be holding or selling them. Following the news this past few weeks, I've noticed how the AUD is heavily dependent on the Euro and China economy. And with the recent news of U.S senate's decision on a bill to
I have a strage problem.I call a code from an script and works fine and if i call from am EA i have 'stack overflow' error. What causes this problem? //Later I recive stack overflow error on OrderSend function.
There are some cases when you just want to get the string name of the currently active class, to see if it's a parent of a child that is currently running. Can this be done in MQL?
  Mogalef Bands  (13   1 2)
I've been working on this for a while, am new to MT4 indicator programming & not sure its 100% right yet, but it seems to work pretty well. Any & all feedback/suggestions are welcome. Btw I see there's a Mogalef Bands indicator in the Elite section. I'm not an Elite subscriber, and I don't have...
hello ,, please i want a tool not indicator or expert which i can use it as follow choose the begining point ,, and the end point and it draws a line between (61.8 of price and 61.8 of time and the end point ) automatic like in chart is it possible to do that using mql5 ? how can i do it please
hello ,, please i want a tool not indicator or expert which i can use it as follow choose the begining point ,, and the end point and it draws a line between (61.8 of price and 61.8 of time and the end point ) automatic like in chart is it possible to do that using mql5 ? how can i do it please
if all combination have trades,it's ok.But when some combination have no trade ,optimization result cache file can not be open!please check
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ru&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&twu=1&u=https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3920 Expected PR 100 with USD 0.17/Agent/Hour is expensive!!!Please share your view!!!
We are glad to announce that MetaTrader 5 for Android will be released in this late summer. You'll be able to trade Forex and Stock Markets using smartphones and tablet PCs powered by OS from Google. MetaTrader 5 for Android release schedule will be the same as for the iPhone mobile trading...
In the fallout from the 2008 global financial crisis, there have been moments that have been driven by pure fear. These are the moments when it can be hard to maintain your composure and trade your plan. Unfortunately, these big days are the times when you need that composure the most. Here is a...
30 minutes googling didn't help. So I need you, guys. Have you any idea? Where can I download or buy it? I don't need tick data. Four-hour data would be enough. Appreciated, Josef
Hi all, Wow isn't metatrader 5 a package or what!!! well I have been trying to get my head around it but it is soooo big I thought rather than just getting totally confused I would ask, hope I don't get too many falmes saying "Go and find out yourself" :( 1) From what I can see MT5 is free,...