General - page 1464

Here is Logic Trade when the range between GMT 02:00 and 10:00 is less than 60 pips then Open sell IF price breaks minimum - 5pips line or buy if price breaks maximum + 5 pips line. AND EXECUTE ONLY ONE TRADE PER DAY, IT DOES NOT MATTER TRADE IS CANCELED CLOSED AT STOP OR TAKEN PROFIT JUST ONE ORDER...
The first half of the Championship has passed. Six weeks out of twelve ones are over but the intrigue still remains. The Expert Advisor of Igor Korepin (Xupypr) has eventually left our TOP-10 and never again will its chart cross the Championship leader - the Expert Advisor of mysterious ias. But...
Every Automated Trading Championship allows to collect a huge amount of unique information, which can be used for conducting various researches and making interesting conclusions. This information is available to all visitors of the ATC website. One of the Participants of the current competition,...
We are pleased to announce that an additional payment system Gate2Shop has been introduced at MQL5.community. Now you can fund your MQL5 account using your credit or debit card. The new payment system makes it easier to work with the site and interact with other member of the community. Along with...
[Deleted]
While communicating in our forum you have probably noticed numbers beneath a user avatar in his profile and in all his messages. This is rating and it has a particular reason. Rating is a special criterion of MQL5.community user's involvement in development of this resource. Rating...
Charts from this article is so beautiful. What software is used to draw them? Please answer!
Hi all, my PC is very unstable recently and the temperature of CPU is always quite heat (>90Degree Centigrade )even in cold winter. I checked TaskMgmt and found out that CPU is always occupied by several processes named metatester.exe, I doubt it's virus but after Google it I was told that it's a
We are pleased to announce that we've started the development of the MetaTrader 4 mobile trading platform for Apple iOS powered smartphones and tablet PCs. Upon the completion of the development, your traders will receive new mobile trading platforms for Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The new...
Does anybody know where to get Digital Clock. Thank you
Is there a way to do this? I looked thru the TesterStatistics(), but i cant find any way for it to obtain the EA parameters . The can do obtain, for eg. STAT_INITIAL_DEPOSIT The value of the initial deposit double STAT_WITHDRAWAL Money withdrawn from an account double STAT_PROFIT Net profit after
I am experiencing a lot of delay for the strategy tester pausing at 99.9% completion. Is there a way that we can stop the automated updating? Yes, you fix something in the new build but then something else is broken. 
Hi after learning of the new mql5 cloud i opened my mt5 and at the agents tab there were many of them listed by continent. I decided to install agent manager and im not sure if its the cause or not because now when i open mt5 it only shows my processor and the cloud network is always 0 whats the...
  Strange Problem  (1)
The signal below can only place long trades and not short trades. This is despite the fact that short trades should be placed as indicated by printf in the signal. However printf in ExpertSignal consistently shows the ShortCondition() as 0 even though 100 should is returned by that function....
Hello, when calling the Print-function inside of an indicator it gives me something like this: IQ      0       MyIndicator (EURUSD,M1) 13:45:34        time 2011.11.18 13:45 ask 1.360500 bid 1.360400JE      0       MyIndicator (USDCAD,M1) 13:45:34        time 2011.11.18 13:45 ask 1.021030 bid 1...
Hi Before I start implementing my own it is worth to ask - is there any cron - like module for MT4/MT5 that would serve as a time check for EA/Indicator? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cron For example: I would like to check something once every hour, 15 minutes etc. inside onTick() I do...
Hi, Please can someone tell me why the float and double results aren't being printed? Am I missing something obvious? The values don't seem to be returned from the function correctly. My EA has not worked since the upgrade on Saturday and I think this is the cause.. int GetInteger(int...
  who can tell me why?  (15   1 2)
I am a Participants of championship 2011. my EA set all order the S/L value,but it get a order without S/L. details at https://championship.mql5.com/2011/en/news/101#comments. thanks.
Could you guys explain what is the difference between ORDER_VOLUME_INITIAL and ORDER_VOLUME_CURRENT
Can someone please clarify how string arguments are handled when calling DLL functions: i) From what I can tell they are passed in the form of wchar_t *, in other words a pointer to a string of 16-bit wide characters. Is there any native - in other words a function call or macro in MQL5 - to way...
I came across this grid trading EA called "Sketchy Stoploss Grid Trader"; it uses buy and sell stop orders to trade breakouts. Tip of the hat to jimer013 for first posting this EA on the TSD Forum January 17, 2009 (the thread has since gone dormant). The PROS: It is NOT a martingale system....
Why it's so? CopyHigh, CopyLow etc.. works good, but CopyRealVolume() gives zeros. Can anybody help,please?
Hi must i leave my tester agents manager window open for my agents to work?
Before US equities opened Tuesday, markets were roiled by soaring bond yields in Italy, Ireland, Spain, France, and Belgium. What’s this? I thought Ireland was fixed? I thought Spain was no problemo? And France; doesn’t it have an AAA rating? Belgium? Seriously; the contagion is spreading to Belgium...
I have a good understanding of automated forex trading. Just need a bitof guidance on chart set ups, time frames, indicators etc. Theres awhole load of jargon out there. Just wondering if anyone fanciedkeeping it simple and showing me a few pointers on becoming a moredisciplined trader ? better...
I made a simple test script. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| testEnum2.mq5 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property script_show_inputsinput ENUM_DAY_OF_WEEK...
i have a c++ MFC dll with struct like below struct MqlTradeRequest { WCHAR symbol[100]; WCHAR comment[100]; } how to Exchange struct between DLL and MQL5 ?
Is there a method to install metatrader 4 for a single windows user only?  I do not see the option available during installation prompt.  Is there a command line parameter for this functionality? Are there command line parameters for silent installs/unattended installs?  If there was a list, this...
I am using 64-bit mt5 demo from any company (i tried gomarkets 5, ibfx 5, and instaforex 5).  on 64-bit windows 2008 server R2, SP1.  All of the files are being saved to C...
The Expert Advisor of Ilnur Khasanov (aharata) is holding its place in our TOP-10 chart of the Automated Trading Championship 2011 participants from the third week already, though Ilnur's acquaintance with Forex has started only a year ago. The idea that forms the basis of the Expert Advisor is...
Anyone has try this? i intend to use this without the cexpert class object (as in the examples). is this possible