General - page 731

Could anybody build a golden ratio indicator for me? I have seen this with someone but am unable to contact that person nor can I find it anywhere as an indicator. 
  MetaQuotes ID  (2)
HI, Trying to get notification sent to my phone. On set up it keeps saying my ID is invalid and removed from notification list. Why
I'm trying to apply for seller but I have 2 issues. 1. the autocompletition form set my name as "Riccardo" intead of "Francesco". 2. I submit my passport photo but it was always rejected (The image does not meet the requirements.). I leave messages to the comments section but nobody answer me and I...
I have observed that price move around this  projected levels most of the times. It will be helpful if traders pay kin attention to this levels on chart. you can incorporate this levels into  your trading method/system and it will improve your trading dramatically. So here...
can a person deposit to his trading account in the weekend?
I am using MT4 with both an EA and a Signal. When there is a new trade the S/L and T/P settings for existing trades automatically change to new trade settings. This means if the price has changed that the trade can close at a loss. Is there anything I can do to prevent this. At the moment I have to...
  What does MQLtick flag mean?  (14   1 2)
when test MQLtick ,the value of flag is 2,4,6,24 and even BID changed . what does this value or symbol mean ? And what is the value of the  following MACRO ? TICK_FLAG_BID – TICK_FLAG_ASK  – TICK_FLAG_LAST – •TICK_FLAG_VOLUME –  •TICK_FLAG_BUY – l •TICK_FLAG_SELL – thanks .
  MqlTick Flags  (3)
Hello, I'm kinda new to Trading but I've been programming in C#, C++, Obj-C for a while now, I ain't having any big issues at the moment with Mql5 but this with MqlTick flags... On this code: void OnInit()  { Print("Ask: ", TICK_FLAG_ASK, " Bid: ", TICK_FLAG_BID, " Buy: ", TICK_FLAG_BUY,...
Hi all Everytime I press download button for an indicator a pop us appears and asks if I have Mt4 or not. When I click "yes" it does nothing.  Please help.  Thanks
Is there a way to search known issues or service desk ticket? Many Thanks!
double ClosePrice = Close[0];Comment(ClosePrice); When I test this in the strategy tester the result is hundreds of numbers zipping by per second. I am trying to get one number every 4 hours. I think a period() or PERIOD_CONSTANT is needed but I don't know where to start. The definitions from the...
Hello Community, What I need is basically the following: 1) If current ask goes above previous high, close all SELL orders. Only allowed to close on upcoming bars. 2) If current bid falls below previous low, close all BUY orders. Only allowed to close on upcoming bars. I have tried closing these...
How can I add a new signal at mql5 ?
   Dear coders,         I saw news that Python is integrated in Meta Trader 5. What does this mean?  Can we write an Expert Advisor in python and after compile we can call it from MT5 ? Or ?
  SSL certificate  (3)
I used VPS from MQL5. I would like to have SSL certificate so I can make my IPAD match to the platform on desktop. Please advise. Thank you Piyanart
White Line: 3 prd EMA Red Line: 0.5% Trailing stop BUY: CROSS (White line, Red line) BUY CLOSE: CROSS (Red line, White line) SELL: CROSS (Red line, White line) SELL CLOSE: CROSS (White line, Red line) EMA and Trailing Stop to be set optimized.
Hello,  I'm interested in creating a server that will allow MetaTrader users to trade against a custom service provider. Is there any documentation on broker integration for MT5?  Thanks
  MQL5 site down ... how/why?!  (14   1 2)
MQL5 site was down for an hour while I observed... might have been more time ...  I couldnt reach VPS nor now I cannot close orders...  I probably facing losses now when market opens on monday...  How its possible the site is down? 
My EA sends notifications to the mobile phone It does not trade the market and it fails the automatic validation process How can this be resolved?
Hi, suppose I have a matrix defined this way: #define DIMENSION_2 1//--- Inside OnTimer( )double matrix[][DIMENSION_2]; If I want to set the first dimension of the matrix, I can simply use, for instance, ArrayResize(matrix,4); However, how can I change the second dimension of the matrix? Is...
hello, I would like to code an algo which uses vertical volume per candle so I want to know if it exists thanks
OnChartEvent() is not working in MT5 strategy-tester for EAs but somewhat works for indicators, the same goes with MT4.  Not expecting anything for MT4. As I understand this problem was pointed out in 2014 (LINK) for MT4. To make things clear, did I do something wrong or MetaQuotes corp. have not...
hello all, I have a custom indicator I want to make an EA with, it has 2 lines, I want to buy when one is above the other and vice versa, however I do not want to have to have the indicator go along with the ea, ie. if I give the ea away I don't want to have to give away indicator as well so I want...
Hello. I want to receive last prices in my simple application is it possible to connect a 3rd party app to forex servers(mql server) just for receiving last prices?  otherwise can i connect my app to meta trader for receiving prices? i'm using C#
ok so can i set my own lot size for each trade that is being copied.is there an option set your lot size.
Hello. I want to plot some indicator lines and sometimes add or remove some of them. For this, i using an 2D array that each column filling a buffer in calculate method. How and where should i declare this Array[][] so that when i change indicator parameters , values and calculations of this array...
Hi, Can someone add sound and window alert when the arrows are created on this indicator. It does create signal arrows for buy and sell but there is no sound or window pop up alert. Need that to be added. Thank you!
Hey All, I'm getting a lot of messages from people who I do not know.  Their spam falls right into my my MQL mailbox.   When I want to respond to one of my friends, I go to Messages and now need to scroll past countless messages from people who are bulk spamming their signals, bots and bad brokers....
Hi,i am new here and as i said in previous post,i did a deller application but didn t approved.I contacted withmoderator and send mail to support and still no answer.Is this regular or must i do something else? thank you in advance
Hello folks, could anyone help me with examples, why in B & MF the FOK, works well, and using Forex only runs the IOC ORDER_FILLING_FOK ORDER_FILLING_IOC ORDER_FILLING_RETURN Thank you