General - page 1693

Intelligence?  (3)
So I was trying to build what you could call a rather primitive price-predictive NN but hit a brick wall so I tried a simpler direction-predictive NN and this is what happened. I'm actually quite excited by these results but because I don't have much experience in AI (and indeed Forex) so I was...
Hi folks I promised you many free expert advisors and systems for 2008. Here is the performance in testing of GOLD breakout system A set of free expert advisors and system details will be posted , after testing them and finalising the system.Everything will be posted in due course A set of exper...
Hello everybody, I was wondering if anyone could help me find a stochastic indicator that would send an email alert when the %K crossed the %D? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi All, I’m not sure how to handle re-quotes. I have the following code but it didn’t work as expected in forward testing. Could someone help? Thank you, StrangeGuy extern int NumberOfTries = 10, Slippage = 5; .... void subCloseOrder() { int cnt, total = 0, ticket = 0, err = 0, c = 0; total =
Dear Admin, would be great if we didn't merge this thread and leave it separate - question (problem) very common and specific thread much easier for Search (plus this question allready in general thread, but no answer...) -------------------------------------------------------------------- When we
  Last news from TOP TRADERS  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Here you can find: forex daily and weekly analysis, technical and fundamental analysis, midterm and longterm outlook. Analysis of major currency pairs. All the latest data are on the last page.
During optimization, the number of processed passes is showing at the bottom of the Strategy Tester screen, above the horizontal bar that fills from left to the right towards completion, e.g. 115 / 1280 means it is now calculating pass number 115 of a total of 1280 passes. I have a situation...
  Is there an EA like this?  (30   1 2 3)
Just wondering if there is a simple EA that will at a time I specify will look at the previous candle and open a trade based on its close? EG: 03:00 candle Closes Higher then its Open, then place a Long trade. Thanks
  Simple Trading  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Ok..has anyone who's gotten really tired of trying indicators tried just opening a trade on a currency pair that has a small spread and placing limit at 100 and stop at -100? No charts, no indicators, just a quick simple coin toss. Since price action is pretty much random anyway (A trend can...
  Debugger  (1)
Would it please be possible to increase our arsenal of debugging tools GetLastError() and Print() with GetLastErrorLine() which would return the line of code where the last error occured
Hi... I'm a newbie... I cannot understand why this Expert Advisor cannot open trade with my DEMO account... Please help me...Can you all editing this EA? Thanks
you should see & here this: A.Aliev. Fin Math. MGU. Song my god... Subprime Mortgage Meltdown - Work in Progress Financial Mathematics
Is there any way to add code to a Custom Indicator, which will then restrict the indicator to be present only on specific time period charts, e.g., 5 min and 1 hour, say? This is to prevent the necessity of manually selecting the Visualization tab, unchecking the All Timeframes box, and then...
  withdrawals delay  (21   1 2 3)
Hi , did anyone hear about the new offer in forexgen ?
If I didn't miss something, an indicator cannot draws 2 curves in different windows. I mean: - 1 cure in the main window (#property indicator_chart_window). - and 1 curve in a separate window (#property indicator_separate_window). For some case (when the 2 curves are linked*), it could be great...
  Volume EMA  (1)
Hi everyone... I was wondering has anyone seen a Volume EMA indicator for MT4 ? If so, could you post where I might download the indicator. Thanks, Titan
[Deleted]
Helloo...it's me I need a generic Breakout EA (we all could use this, I believe). Is there any kind coder that might be interested to make this EA?...I know that many will use it for years to come in the labrynth of BO methods out there. This EA could be with the following "open-architecture" where
  weekend testing  (4)
I need to test mt4 on weekends, does anyone know how? Any demo servers which are still working on weekends?
  Server Spy?  (1)
Hi I was wondering, can a broker that is running metatrader server somehow see the code that your expert advisor is running on his server?
Hi, Assuming that I can get the bank quotes from our database is there a way to convert the text/csv to hst? Thanks,
Many fund managers lost big money recently because they did not follow their trading strategies . Can clients take legal actions against them to get back their money? Have any one done that and the results? Thanks
Hi folks, The task I want to complete is to get the credit of all orders opened by my EA. Not the total for the account, which you can get by calling AccountCredit(). I couldn't find any easy way, so I wrote in, my opinion, rather complex code for the matter. Here it is: //Gets the credit of all...
Ricentry I faced this problem in Navigator pane of MT 4 Built 211. Dropping an custom indicator on the chart I've got: Cannot open file 'E:\Programs\tools\4x\MetaTrader\experts\indicators\customIndicator.ex4' on the EURUSD,M5 And that's correct - because I deleted it. The problem: * File exists...
  Help with EA!  (16   1 2)
Hello, I have this EA that somebody was kind enough to put together but the only problem i have with it is that I can't shut it down without it having to reset. In other words, I am in a trade and, let say, my computer crashes. Now I bring up my charts and my EA starts all over again and now I...
  [REQ] Polynomial Regression  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hi! It would be nice to have a polynomial regression indicator in metatrader. The idea is pretty simple, just like in a simple linear regression, we use the Least Squares method to fit a polynomial instead of the line function. Simple Linear Regression = b1 + b2 * x Polynomial Regression = b1 + b2 *...
i'm checking to see if there's no open trade at the same level (level is not price, just an int) using the magic number. is there any case this shouldn't work that i didn't think of? i'm getting multiple trades at the same level, so i believe the problem is in this code section. help is much
  2 indicators  (4)
that i lost when my computer crashed And now i cant find them One was with arrows big i think one of the arrows was white and they was on the screen on the bars above or below the bars depending if it was a buy or sell signal. The other indicator was like a moving avereage or something when it...
Would like to get something programed into MetaTrader. A friend of mine has a pretty good method, but would like to have it automated. If your willing to do this for free and code it into a trading bot, let me know.
[Deleted]
  Forex is Living Organism?  (17   1 2)
Is forex a sort of a living organism? I opened long position on 16 January at 1.9565 with a stop loss at 1.9535 (GBP/USD). The pair went down trigerring my stop-loss and immediately went up. So, the trade was missed. Today I went short on EUR/USD at 1.4825. The price went down in my favour and I put...
I have been searching for something that will summarize in realtime my current cummulative position in any given pair. I found a plug-in that does exactly what I was looking for. It shows the metatrader user the various pairs he is currently in. It sums up the various trades within one pair,...