General - page 1393

Why some trader rely to Forex robot? Is it mandatory to use a Forex robot? What is the difference of not using a Forex robot?
I'm looking for a indicator like Multi TimeFrame and Currency Pairs. It can be show the candlestick pattern. I want it to put in 1 chart window. Can be show more than 10 currency and timeframe. You can post or share with use.
  drawing tools  (1)
hi I want to make some drawing tool like with two or tree points is it best solution to use an indicator?
Please, does anyone one have an indicator to detect side-way trend better than the one in the below picture? I really need it.
Is there a way to communicate with MT5 with an external application?For example, I would like to command MT5 to close a trade via an external application.I was thinking of getting the chart window handle and then use this window handle to do a SendMessage(hWnd...) or PostMessage(hWnd...) to the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I searched the web but I have not found anything similar. Does anyone know an EA similar to this indicator? (with an interval of hours etc.) newyorkbox.mq4 thank you very much PS: If I make mistakes this is normal: I'm French
On Friday, the US trade deficit shrunk by far more than expected, in large part thanks to declining oil imports. From CSMonitor.com:The oil and gas picture is improving. The trade deficit for petroleum-based goods alone shrank from $326 billion in 2011 to about $291 billion last year. That’s still a...
Fellow Traders! Let me introduce my point. Try my levels! Coming week I will trade following levels for GBP/USD: -------------------------------------- 1.5930 1.5912 1.5872 1.5838 1.5808 1.5777 1.5747 1.5716 1.5686 1.5655 1.5625 ----------------------------------------- These levels are important...
Fellow Traders! Let me introduce my point. Try my levels! Coming week I will trade following levels for GBP/USD: -------------------------------------- 1.5930 1.5912 1.5872 1.5838 1.5808 1.5777 1.5747 1.5716 1.5686 1.5655 1.5625 ----------------------------------------- These levels are important...
Hello, I would like to know if you can trade the index Decomposition Systems with your signals, I'm doing better with it than the Forex, and many brokers have MetaTrader index cac40
I want to buy a new computer just to run MT5. Also I want to connect to cloud network. So what will be the best specification regarding processor, RAM, and any other component that might helps MT5 platform to work better ? thanks
These last few days notwithstanding, markets have really been on an incredible tear. So what are real investors thinking? Nomura's interest rate strategist George Goncalves has a great weekend note out in which he relays some observations from professional money managers, after he and his colleagues...
I have tried to learn forex for years manually trading and had even taken several months of classes with FX Bootcamp. I know there are a lot of falsely reported results by so called forex pros and I am always skeptical of their claimed results. Now that I am trying to learn automated trading, I am...
[Deleted]
I am looking at a system that uses 3 separate indicators that work independently creating support/resistance levels based on the CCI. A coder says it is not possible to get stable indicators but I'd like it verified by another coder please. The base requirements are -- EXAMPLE If CCI-55 crossed zero...
This thread will be kept gor latest Metatrader 5 installation file(s) Current installation file : mt5setup
Eur/usd finally hit 3710, then it dropped down again ... trading of febreuary was successful , however we expected to see Eur 1.4 ... but some retachement was expected too.... so here is our last orders this week, and best wishes for all of you.
China surpassed the U.S. to become the world’s biggest trading nation last year as measured by the sum of exports and imports, ending the U.S. supremacy in global commerce that emerged after the end of World War II in 1945. U.S. exports and imports last year totaled $3.82 trillion, the U.S. Commerce...
Hi All, I'm an experienced programmer but a MQL4 newbie and new on this platform. I need to test EA's on several periods, timeframes, valutapairs and - if possible - also varying several external optimization parameters in an EA. Manually this is a very time consuming job and I was searching for...
Gold may be the most controversial asset class in the global financial markets. However, many of the conditions that were bullish for gold in the past are looking bullish today. US Funds Frank Holmes, an expert on commodities, recently presented a monster slide deck that made the ultimate bull case...
please help me to buid popTrader.mq4 to have sound alert when chenge coulour bar if show blue have messege Trend UP with sound if show red have message Trend Down with sound please poptrader.mq4
Hello I have a strage error name "tree optimiazation error". How can Isolve this error?
British lawmakers praised Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney after four hours of testimony to probe his suitability to be the next head of the U.K. central bank. Treasury Committee Chairman Andrew Tyrie, from the ruling Conservative Party, paid tribute to Carney for being “extremely lucid and...
1. who is the Forum Admin ?? 2. Who is the Financial Admin ?? 3. if have Blocked Find who .How to send document prove to them ??
Hello All.. Plis help me make EA Semi Auto what i mean semi auto, this EA use manual OP. but have automatis strategi inside .. Buy Rules if OP manual BUY automatis we have 5 pending order BUY Limit with x-10 pip each position from first OP Exp... OP BUY 1.3000 BUY limit 1 1.2990 BUY limit 2 1.2980...
Hi, I have 2 live account. 1 is using 4 digits and the other 1 use 5 digits. In my live account i use 5 digit i can earn profit using the indicator i had. Accurate 90% with TP 15 -> 100 only and SL 0. But the bad thing happen when i use the other live account use 4 digits. It almost burst my money....
[Deleted]
  Chart time zone  (2)
How can I check the time zone of my chart
Hi, in strategy tester trades appear before the signal and bars be in the chart. Regards, Vince.
  Breakout question  (10)
Mladen, can you help me out to modify this indicator, so what I would like to do is to draw box based on indicator High/Low value with iCustom function (CCI, RSI, etc...), not based on chart value as is now. As always, thank you in advance.
The trade deficit in the U.S. narrowed more than forecast in December, led by record exports of petroleum that gave the world’s largest economy a boost at the end of 2012. The gap shrank 20.7 percent to $38.5 billion, lower than any estimate in a Bloomberg survey of 73 economists and the least since...
[Deleted]
Yesterday I asked for a arbitration, the arbitrator answer immediatly but today the dispute is still open. I give seven days for a job and the programmer doesn't finish his work after more than a month, the arbitrator chat with him in russian and do not answer to my question. Is this your way to...