General - page 1392

Hello, I'm new to EA development so may be this is a silly question but anyways: the think is that after applying a template to a chart in my EA, the EA stops. How can I apply a template to an chart from an EA an keep the EA running???? Thanks in advance Juan
  payments for signal provider  (35   1 2 3 4)
I see three subscribers of my system https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1344 But I see nothing in payments Can you explain to me? thanks
Markets are down across Europe early in the trading session. England's FTSE 100 is down 0.2 percent.France's CAC 40 is down 0.2 percent. Germany's DAX is up 0.1 percent. Spain's IBEX 35 is down 0.7 percent. Italy's FTSE MIB is down 0.3 percent. Overall, it's a quiet day in Europe. However, Italy's...
Hi guys, i'm working with the FX Fisher ADX Mod. Indicator and i need some help filtering and displaying useful signals on the chart. I need a symbol above or below every candle if the ADX signalline is green (trending) and between 25 and 40. I found quite a lot adx arrow indicators but they were...
Anyone replace this indicator Stochastic on CCI, RSI, WPR and RVI, thus making the four indicators. The author says that this indicator as a template, and that it is possible to change the primary indicator
  New Rules ?  (2)
Well I`m not able to make reply in broker section its said that you need to have 25 post to make reply there but I already have few replies in that thread. So is this new update from Forum ?
Hi all, sorry if the thread is not for here. I'd like to ask what program language is the closest to MQL4 and MQL5, because I am also planing to learn Java, or C, or something like that, and I'd like to know which one is closest to MQL4 and 5
i open a mt4 account at avafx or avatrade,thier website is www.avafx.com or www.avatrade.com,but i can't i can't supply signals via it,when i enter the broker name ,it display that is invalid,who can tell me the reason, doesn't the mql6 support the broker?
看了一些排名靠前的信号,基本都是剥头皮,那么谁可以告诉我哪一个交易商的速度比较好一点 英文不太好,一直用浏览器翻译的,很多问题不是很清楚,希望有人可以教我下!
I would like to ask about the signal problem from a real account?Or demo account?In addition, if you choose to follow the signal, the account is needed continuous open five days a week?Or the background of the dealer directly traded? MT4 platform
Hello, CSymbolInfo::SessionAW() always returns 0. Same for SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_SESSION_AW)
There is a function ChartGetInteger(...) Where is the function  ChartSetInteger(...) ?   I want to set the X-range of chart in MQL prigram, is it  possiblr?
Hi all! Is there any way to change the value of the input parameters from within the code of EA/indicator, so that when the EA/indicator is reloaded, the updated values are used
I make a deposit of 201 Credits But can't use it because still @ 2 credit on my MT5
Hi guys, What is the most profitable to trade Stock market or Forex market? How does Forex market differ to stock market?
Timing and patience is very important in dealing to Forex esp. in taking and closing position. Accuracy is not as important in reading chart because even you analyzed the chart efficiently still you lose your money when the market will move against to your direction
Working to FOrex it is important to discipline yourself, one way to discipline yourselves is to control emotion, never let emotion dictate your decision making. Dedication in work is also important, if you work very hard in Forex then you are happy what you are working for and it always lead to a
It is important to analyze the market movement efficiently before taking and closing position to attain our goal we had set from ourselves. No such genius person can predict its movement, timing and patience is the best way to make a clear decision
George Soros made almost $1 billion since November from bets that the yen would tumble, according to a person close to the billionaire’s $24 billion family office. The Japanese wager helped the firm return about 10 percent last year and 5 percent so far this year, said the person, who asked not to...
Many people became rightfully upset about bailouts given to big banks during the mortgage crisis. But it turns out that they are still going on, if more quietly, through the back door. The existence of one such secret deal, struck in July between the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Bank of...
Barron's goes there. (Economics editor Gene Epstein is not President Obama's biggest fan.) Here's the lede from the latest cover story: In his State of the Union speech last Tuesday, President Obama concluded that "the State of our Union is stronger." The big question is: stronger than what?Federal...
QUOTES AT END OF SUMMIT CANADIAN FINANCE MINISTER JIM FLAHERTY "The mood quite clearly early on was that we needed desperately to avoid protectionist measures and that the G20 stands firmly against protectionism and against manipulation of exchange rates. So that mood permeated quite quickly." On...
Total gold demand in dollar terms increased in 2012, but declined in tonnage. This is according to the World Gold Council. The world's central banks were among the biggest customers, buying 534.6 metric tons of gold last year. And the buying has continued into this year. The World Gold Council...
Dear friends. My aim is to provide forex interday trading signlas for mim 200 pips per day. From tommorrow onwards i am going to provide signals for some of major currency pairs. I request all my friends to post your frank feed backs. Thanks.
  How to detect sideways markets  (23   1 2 3)
Hello, Does anyone know a good way to detect a sideways market? Specifically in the screenshot below I want to weed out the trades that occur in the red box and keep the ones in the blue boxes.
The world is changing, and nowhere is that better illustrated than in a good series of charts. Luckily, we've seen no shortage of excellent charts this week that amply illustrate the changes underway. The best charts this week touch on everything from plunging beer consumption to the longest-lasting...
GBPUSD: With GBP selling off to reverse its previous week gains and close lower at the end of the week, further bearishness is likely in the new week. This development leaves it targeting its support located at the 1.5450 level where a violation will call for a run at the 1.5400 level and then the 1...
The Group of 20 nations declared on Saturday there would be no 'currency war' and deferred plans to set new debt-cutting targets in an indication of concern about the fragile state of the world economy. Japan's expansive policies, which have driven down the yen, escaped criticism in a statement...
[Deleted]
  Custom button  (1)
how can i add my favourite indicator as a button the toolbar?
Consumer sentiment improved in February, buoyed by signs of increased hiring, though worries heightened about a decline in future income, a survey released on Friday showed. The Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan's preliminary reading on the overall index of consumer sentiment rose to 76.3...