General - page 1388

my subscrition  (7)
There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists. Signals resale is prohibited.this is the feedback i got when ever i want to subscribe for a new signal pls can u help to solve this problem.thnkxxx
EURGBP- With an unsustained rally at the 0.8814 level seeing the cross turning lower on Monday, further price consolidation cannot be ruled out. This could force further downside towards the 0.8567 level. However, while this level caps, there is risk of an eventual return to the 0.8716 level. This...
hello community can anybody explain me, how this HFT works? what kind of "codes" do they use? is there a way to participate as a common trader?
Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, I am looking for a EA that will close all my positions (could be different currencies) after "X" amount of hours with "X" of pips. I should be able to choose how many hours after a trade/ticket is open and how many pips I want before it closes all the positions...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I'm completely baffled by the logic of this indicator. Have ran out of ideas on how to solve the issues listed below. I reversed the CI_Buy and CI_Sell output values as I wanted a 1 for a long and -1 for a short trend tag sent to the Global Variables (GV). This makes it easier to do a quick...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I'm completely baffled by the logic of this indicator. Have ran out of ideas on how to solve the issues listed below. I reversed the CI_Buy and CI_Sell output values as I wanted a 1 for a long and -1 for a short trend tag sent to the Global Variables (GV). This makes it easier to do a quick...
EURUSD (4-HOUR) Sell Why Sell There is a distinct falling trendline that has acted as resistance now. Trend indicators are pointing down Wave indicators are neutral Pair has completed an upwards correction shown by the two consecutive down candles and one Extreme indicator pointing overbought.
“I’m sitting on cash,” Felix Zulauf said when he was asked in an interview where he was putting his money. With decades of asset management experience under his belt, he’d founded Zulauf Asset Management in Switzerland in 1990. But now he was worried—and has turned negative on just about everything....
Hey Guys! Hope you are all just fine and having a good day. Just asking "More Risk More Money" this line really better in forex busniess or not? We can make big profit if we take more risk ? https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
Many traders start trading in real account after spending just a little time in demo trading. It is not good for their career. Forex is a business where you must have the clear conception about what you are going to do and what should do. If you are shallow learned about Forex business, it will be...
Many traders start trading in real account after spending just a little time in demo trading. It is not good for their career. Forex is a business where you must have the clear conception about what you are going to do and what should do. If you are shallow learned about Forex business, it will be...
Yes, the bitter reality is that only 5% of Forex Traders make any money at all. Even hedge fund owners and bankers lose money once they try to trade on their own. This happens because they're used to trading according to a set of rules that their employers requires them to trade by. But when they...
The pound came under pressure on Monday as currency traders reacted to the UK's loss of its top AAA credit rating. Having fallen to a two-and-a-half year low against the dollar and a 16-month low against the euro, sterling showed signs of recovering by midday. But the downturn resumed amid reports...
hi traders as im a newbie in this field my forex experince about 7 months only my question for the experts and old traders is there any change between the forex from about 4 or 3 years ago and forex now?
Polls close in the hotly contested national election in just under 6 hours. The reason why the whole world is watching is that Italy is Europe's largest debt market, and a turn away from the current "reform" path would be seen as significantly destabilizing. There are worries that strong...
Most European stocks gained amid speculation Japan may appoint a central bank chief who favors stimulus and as investors awaited the results of Italy’s parliamentary election. Asian shares climbed, while U.S. index futures were little changed. BP Plc rose 2.1 percent after a report the U.S. may...
WHat happen if i held my position overnight? How does roll over affects it?
If i will success in this journey all i gonna do is to maintain my profit. I will not trade if it is unnecessary. How about you? Do you want to take your profit and run and never come back?
[Deleted]
hello i need some help for making a simple EA. when the expert run, ea open 1buy and 1sell at the moment with tp and sl that i did set on external option. if one of them reach the tp, ea set NEW 1buy and 1sell again. ( we have already an open position in negative pips) can anybody help me please ?
  Hi  (8)
Hi
GOLD: With a follow-through lower occurring the past week, further weakness is envisaged in the new week. This development leaves GOLD vulnerable towards the 1,554.04 level. This is consistent with its broader weakness triggered from the 1,795 level. Further downside pressure now eyes the 1,530.00...
What is broker FIXED 0 Spreads?(ECN & NDD account)
Forex is not only about making money one can as well loss big time , in fact history has it that 95% of forex traders fail. Hence it depends on how informed one is about the market and the profitable ways to succeed.
Hello everyone, I need an indicator for pivot point / Middle point using trendline facilities.. that mean when i use trendline at mt4 and set to hig/low or open/closed it will appera horizontal line for middle point. How i want to use that indicator is like below.. 1.Just draw a trendline from...
You can make it a very good business for your future if you really want to learn about forex trading ,it really depends on you,if you really learn of course you will be success someday in forex trading
  Can Forex make you happy all time?  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
yes it can make me happy all time, forex trading do make me happy simply because i do earn from the forex trading business and that has really helped me to be able to live a better life and make a living
British finance minister George Osborne said he would not flinch from his austerity drive, despite increasing pressure to change course after the loss of the country's 'AAA' credit rating and with elections approaching in two years. Moody's dealt Britain its first sovereign rating...
  After update source changed  (18   1 2)
Hello MetaTrader guys, just had a MT5 update and after this update compiling of my sources fails. Reason: Suddenly - and this is not the first time reported - one of the sources turned into a far earlier state even dozens of times been saved and compiled successfully. So this is not funny. Can...
Milan, Italy — Good morning from Italy, the most indebted country in Europe. It's election day! All day and for half of the day tomorrow, Italian citizens will be going to the polls to elect a completely new government. The winner of the last election was Silvio Berlusconi, but he was basically...
  MT5 tick data for testing  (12   1 2)
Hello, My broker is Alpari said that keeps tick data for less than a year, so I am looking for a reliable tick data to run my strategy tester with a 99% accurate results. anybody can point me in the right direction to get this TICK  DATA / Thanks David