General - page 1348

Greater optimism over the economic outlook and personal finances in the midst of record stock market prices pushed U.S. consumer sentiment to its highest level in nearly six years in May, a survey released on Friday showed. While upper income households continued to set the pace, confidence also...
[Deleted]
Hi I am writting a DLL in C++ for Metatrader 5. Im wondering if it would be possible to call a Metatrader function from the DLL? In details i am thinking if you have a function called 'testFunc' in a mq5 file, how would you pass it to C++, in pseudo-code i am thinking something like this...
Here's what you need to know. Markets in Asia were mixed in overnight trading. The Japanese Nikkei 225 rose 1.4%, the Hong Kong Hang Seng fell 0.4%, and the Shanghai Composite declined 0.7%. European markets are in the red across the board, led by Italy, currently down 1.0%. In the United States...
The price is above Ichimoku cloud floating between 2 support/resistance lines (103.73 and 100.73) trying to go to correction during whole last week. The price came to be very near to 100.73 support line on D1 timeframe and if this support level will be broken so we may have good correctional...
I'm currently working on a few non-technical indicators and don't need some of the tabs that pop up when I select the properties of my Indicators,  for example,  I don't need the Parameters, Colors or Visualization tabs,  is it possible to disable these tabs using mql5 code...
could anyone give me these indicator. please.
Canceling a Signal and leaving behind open positions, that is risky. To mql5.com stuff or whoever may be able to do something Deal mql5.com, Thanks for the great system of building a web place for signal providers and investors to meet; it is one of the best ideas for Forex Market trading...
Moments ago the 101 USDJPY tractor beam was broken, sending the pair lower, as a red headline hit the tape saying that... JAPAN TO IMPOSE NEW RULES ON FOREX MARGIN TRADING, NIKKEI SAYSWhich incidentally was long overdue: with the BOJ scrambling to contain bond (and stock, if only to the downside)...
Hi, Fairly new to automated trading signals and find it quite interesting that there are alot of successful systems out there. Has anyone created a portfolio of different systems to create a less risky profit model? Would love to speak to anyone who has done this :) You can add me on skype
i have a EA only run on demo anyone can make it run intoRealtime tks !
yes: MT5 covers all my needs and i am using it for trading/testing/development or i will use it in the nearest feature partially true: MT5 offers more than MT4, however there are some disadvanteges which prevent me from migrating to MT5 completely no: MT5 has some serious drawbacks which prevent me...
Hello guys, Please advice me any good Original Signal service provider. Thanks
I have given a friend a task lately to come up with a consistent theory explaining recent moves in markets. I said it could be a conspiracy theory, a preposterous theory or any-other-theory as long as it provides a consistent explanation of recent moves. His reply was “people are selling what they...
The U.S. economy expanded less than previously estimated in the first quarter as slower inventory building and cutbacks in government spending overshadowed the biggest gain in consumer purchases since the end of 2010. Gross domestic product rose at a 2.4 percent annualized rate, the Commerce...
First-time claims for state unemployment benefits rose more than expected in the latest week, the Labor Department reported Thursday. The number of initial claims in the week ending May 25 rose 10,000 to 354,000. The consensus forecast of Wall Street economists was for claims to rise 1,000 to 345...
[Deleted]
  Macd alert  (3)
This alert signal has the advantage of placing an arrow on screen when the MACD levels are crossed and if they are recrossed on the same candle, the arrow is removed . Is it possible to add a window alert to this indicator based on the same princple please? Thanks. TEAMTRADER
[Deleted]
I have an idea for an automated system. If someone has it, or can build it, or can teach me to build it, that would be great. Here's the system: Hedging a pair, opening a simultaneous buy/sell order, with a stop-loss of 1 pip for both (to eliminate basic risk) and a take profit of X number of pips....
EURJPY- We are looking for EURJPY to eventually recapture the 133.81 level on ending its consolidation. This if seen will resume its broader medium term. As long as it holds and trades above its medium term rising trendline presently at the 126.51 level, this view remains valid. A violation of the...
Hey guys I got this video from a full time professional trader. This system works on mini and micro accounts as well as full size accounts. The video and software are Free! I will send you the serial number to unlock it for Free just email me at the email address on the video.
  when you optimise your EA  (11   1 2)
do you use flat lots or with money management how does it affect your results like profit factor, dd, recovery factor
Learn forex trading and day trading strategies when you visit AskMarioSingh blog of FX Primus. Get tips about forex trading for beginners and maximize your earning potential.
The European Commission has said it will allow some EU member states to slow their pace of austerity cuts, amid concerns over growth. France, Spain, Poland, Portugal, the Netherlands and Slovenia are all being given more time to complete their austerity plans. France will get two more years to bring...
The Swiss government is allowing its nation's banks to reveal some customer information to U.S. authorities that they were previously prohibited from revealing, an important step in settling tax disputes between the nations. U.S. authorities have been pushing for information on Americans who use...
I think there should be an updates feature for temporary communication to subscribers by signal providers besides the signal description. This would be helpful say when a sp wants to inform subscribers on upcoming events affecting the signal for example subscription price increase, why this or that...
The European Central Bank should follow its recent interest rate cut with more radical action to tackle recession and record unemployment, the OECD said Wednesday as it slashed its forecast for the eurozone economy. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development said it expected gross...
EURUSD: While EUR faces a recovery prospect following its current rally and reversal of its Tuesday weakness, its broader downside bias is still intact. It will have to follow through higher on the mentioned strength towards the 1.2997 level or it faces the risk of a return to the downside. This...
Founded in the Journal log : 2013.05.28 23:04:08 History 'CADJPY' bar pack error [0] Chart opened on CADJPY H1, from 2013.05.27 00:00 Seems I have regularly this error : 2013.05.20 23:08:44 History 'CADJPY' bar pack error [0] 2013.05.22 2013.05.22 23:04:11 History 'CADJPY' bar pack
German companies are more bullish on the euro’s prospects over the next three months than at any time since February, showing confidence in the ability of the European Central Bank’s interest-rate cuts to spur the economy. A survey by Commerzbank AG (CBK), the nation’s biggest lender after Deutsche...
Can I use a signal that uses a real trading mode in a demo account and a signal that uses a demo trading mode in a real account ?