What would you use most to single out a winning trading system from other winning systems?

• 53% (18)
  • 24% (8)
  • 18% (6)
  • 6% (2)
Total voters: 34

I voted for trade frequency but in reality - I will use trading system which I understand and which I like to use. I should fully understand in details what I am using, and I should like this trading system (in direct meaning in personal way).

If i could vote i would select profit since drawdown can be controlled by money management while the rest are just numbers and dont affect or determine what profit you get at the end of the day but just give some little excitement.

I would vote for all four options,  but that isn't available.  Instead I picked the most valuable option.

If there is no money management during testing, than expected payoff and drawdown are most valuable for me.

St.Trader:
If there is no money management during testing, than expected payoff and drawdown are most valuable for me.
Why ?

St.Trader:

Strange comment. :)

No money management = Effectively Gambling  

St.Trader:

i think i know why he said that.

when there is no money management you can see the "true" dd and expected payoff

doshur:

i think i know why he said that.

when there is no money management you can see the "true" dd and expected payoff

This is what he said, but the question is why he thinks so. Anyway this issue is more related to this topic than here.

angevoyageur:
This is what he said, but the question is why he thinks so. Anyway this issue is more related to this topic than here.

Well based on our experience money management makes often absolutely unreal results of tests. If you subtract expected payoff and costs on every single trade (with the same volume), than you can count if an EA has even chance to be profitable. That's the reason why every our test is without money management.

RaptorUK:
I would vote for all four options,  but that isn't available.  Instead I picked the most valuable option.
I disabled ability to select multiple so that people select the one they give top priority.
Reason: