General - page 1344

Leaders of the Group of Eight (G8) industrialised nations are likely to discuss their different views of the role of central banks and monetary policy at a summit in Northern Ireland next week, a German source said on Thursday. "It is understandable that there are different views of the role of...
Binary Option Strategy | The Original Binary Options Trading Guide – US stocks were down yesterday during another turbulent say underscored by concerns that the Fed may narrow their stimulus policies. These include the $85 billion a month asset purchasing program which pours liquidity into the...
Options & Trading Guide & Binary Options Strategies : Binary Options Leader – This past weekend, new data out of China showed a collapse in Chinese exports. China has reported that May exports were up only 1 percent compared to the export numbers we saw in April. That number came in at 15 percent...
  Vertical line  (9)
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I'm looking for an indicator that plots a vertical line only on the current bar of whatever timeframe the chart is set to. This indicator should show a vertical line from the chart to the indicators below and should overlay over the indicators where I can...
Everything I have learned about managing my own and other's money over the past decade and a half has taught me to avoid short-term trading (i.e. day trading) like a plague. Yet, like a forbidden fruit trading has always enticed me. Trading Rock Stars A couple of years ago I visited the offices of a...
Australia's GDP growth expanded merely 0.6% in the first quarter. This was after a 0.6% rise in Q4 2012. Meanwhile, there are a lot of people shorting the Australian dollar. Minus export growth however, Societe Generale's Albert Edwards writes that gross national expenditure (GNE) has fallen for two...
Traders at some of the world’s biggest banks manipulated benchmark foreign-exchange rates used to set the value of trillions of dollars of investments, according to five dealers with knowledge of the practice. Employees have been front-running client orders and rigging WM/Reuters rates by pushing...
Guys, Just found out about a Uinvest product Ufund which apparently gives $300 to new share trades at Smart Exchange. Do any of you know what is Ufund? How high are the risks? Do they really give money on which you can earn if you are good at trading? Any trading experts, here?
Across the globe, financial markets are falling like dominos, one by one. As America and other developed nations struggle to recover from the financial crisis, the ongoing challenge now starts to claim casualties in multiple asset classes around the world. Let's take a look at the dominos which have...
Gold prices first fell below the $1,400 per ounce level in April. For central banks that bought up 534.6 metric tons of gold last year this hasn't been a good time. Gold is well off its 52-week high of $1,804. Global gold holdings totaled 31,793.9 tonnes as of June 2013, according to the latest...
Hello fellow traders! I will update Brokers Star Daily Technical Analysis in this thread. These analysis are meant to give traders an overview of the daily FOREX market. The source of these analysis are from Brokers Star Facebook page and group. Below are the links to Brokers Star Facebook page and...
  The dark side of the FOREX  (13   1 2)
I see lot of people who enter the forex thinking of making easy and fast money... it seems almost unnecessary to say this, but there is nothing more wrong. The forex market is difficult to understand, unlike the shares, hence the price moves up factors are difficult to interpret, and not always a...
GBPUSD: Our call for more upside offensive is underway as we look for GBP to take out the 1.5683 level and trigger further gains. This will pave the way for a run at the 1.5750 level followed by the 1.5800 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view. On the downside, the...
[Deleted]
Is options and futures can be traded in MT5 ? if so how ?
Hallo mrtools and other coding experts, Would you please to make an indicator with ALERT when the price is BETWEEN to MOVING AVERAGE? The BLUE line slow MA, The magenta fast MA. Between these MA color RED, please add the alert when price is between this 2 MA. I attach the indicator to make it easier
  Nonlag Ma and HMA Cross Ea  (16   1 2)
This EA is using the cross of nonlag ma and hma for the main signal, and using weekly fibonacci as a filter, so far the EA seems to be performing best on M15 timeframe, but it can be tested on any time frame. The trade should happen if a bullish cross happens between support level 1 and support...
The promise by the European Central Bank to do "whatever it takes" to save the euro is being challenged in Germany's constitutional court. The ECB's vow to buy up the bonds of eurozone countries if they come under severe pressure has been credited with arresting the eurozone crisis. There are fears...
how to add this pair? thanks hongbin.fei
EURUSD: With EUR holding above the 1.3242 level, we expect the pair to extend further strength towards the 1.3318 level. A break will target the 1.3400 level followed by the 1.3450 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3242...
Here's what you need to know. Asian markets were lower in overnight trading with the Nikkei down 1.45%. Europe is selling off with Italy down nearly 2%. U.S. futures are down. The Bank of Japan failed to take any measures to address a month of volatility in bond markets. Instead it is sticking with...
On Wednesday, the German Constitutional Court will hold a public hearing on the legality of the European Central Bank's "outright monetary transactions" (OMT) program. The OMT is a program announced last summer that gives the ECB the ability to backstop government bonds, provided said country agrees...
The differences between candles & liners figure to me the liners make breakout the previous liner top , meanwhile the candles still. As always if the liners breakout the candels will follow , either after full correction or in same trend , by other meaning in Elliott Waves , it could be ABC and...
I just want to ask how to sell templates to others with perhaps a one-year subscription/membership? Or perhaps have it such that it can only be downloaded once on each IP address or have it password protected ? My indicators in my template are all custom. I am really clueless to the procedure and
Revelations that the government runs a widespread surveillance program monitoring call logs and electronic communications may sound like a troubling threat to individual privacy. But security experts say most Americans should be more concerned with their company’s IT department. As part of a...
  Bk Grid EA  (1)
this EA is only for demo. please anyone make this suitable so that it can work in real account. please anyone make this suitable for real account.
Hii ...I have a request My ea only working demo Could you make it for real ...
What do the wine producers of Burgundy, Champagne and Bordeaux have in common with Chinese telecom companies and solar panel manufacturers? All three industries are at the sharp end of a growing trade dispute between the European Union and China that could result in new or increased tariffs being...
Here to learn or to listen to experts about mql5 and there are many popular sites just for social interactions. Why mql5 forum to be used in similar way?
Citing the strength of the U.S. economy and the dollar’s standing in the world, Standard & Poor’s on Monday raised its outlook on the U.S. credit rating — even as the ratings agency said Washington lawmakers have a “lesser ability” than others countries’ to deal with public finance pressure in the...
Different traders, different strategies and a different trading ideology all influence the amount of time we all spend analyzing the markets and trading them. I know there are traders who spend eight hours and more per day trading while others may spend eight hours per week in front of the markets