General - page 126

Hi how many characters a string can have in mql5
If someone replies to me, where can I quickly check ? Or do I need to find the original topic ? only that way
Why anything in signal pages are not realtime update from the last 1.5 hours The current price of positions Profit/loss Drawdown Equity
Hi Everyone I created a new Signal 2 days ago, my Signal has been approved but not Showing in Public, But Showing in All Signals. Kindly help me. Thanks
Hi, I have bought VPS for MT4 platform want to connect my robot with this but it is not allowing becasue my robot cannot run without DLL import and VPS not migrating it while showing error that first you need to remove DLL import from robot.. Pls suggest or help in refund Thanks and Regards Gunjan
  VPS  (3)
Hello, I bought VPS for 1 month from MQL5. Can someone please explain how to activate it? I followed the instructions from your website but still not help. I am looking for a Register a Virtual Server > to click on. Thanks
The WebSocket connection to 'msg1.mql5.com' failed can not open message
I get an invalid stop error during the mql5 market validation process. I dont undertand why. I suspect it could be that the TP is too close to current price +/- broker stop level. I use the below code to to adjust TP to match broker conditions. I dont know what else could be causing the error. Any
Hi, I try to filter out unfavorable conditions in my EA. Has anyone a suggestion or a code idea to filter out ranging markets in H4 timeframe? Thanks, JB
Hi, when running the tester the chart insisde the tester screen draws a historic line joining the ask prices. Cannot explain what is drawing it. I made sure I saved a template for "tester" with no indicators on it so that the tester starts a clean chart with nothing other than what the EA draws. The
I'm running Python from Anaconda shell to connect to Metatrader 5: import MetaTrader5 as mt5 if mt5.initialize(path="C:/Program Files/MetaTrader 5/terminal64.exe", timeout=180000): print("connexion to MT5 is OK") else : print("initialize() failed, error code =",mt5.last_error()) quit()
  Indicators  (4)
Indicators don't show on the charts when I load them from terminal
Hello I'm curious to know why my backtesting has been slow ... ? I'm on a 16GB Ram SSD with free spaces and the tester only takes less than 35% of the CPU yet the backtesting is slow MT5 Thought the EA has some drawings at specific times, not all-time drawings but it shouldnt be too slow as it is
On my strategy i find the Highs and Lows and i draw Trend Lines, for each TimeFrame. I want an alternative way to store "uptrends" and "downtrends" strings for each timeframe,(5,15,30,60,240,1440) without using text files,or GlobalVariables or MySql. My problem is that (i think) i cannot read
Friends, Is this temporally and would it work tomorrow or so, or is this not supported? JB
Help, i cant sell signal using my fx account because i once buy and subscribed to a signal, theres a notification that i cant resell a signal (i already stop subscribing to that signal), cant you help
Dear MQL Team, I receive an error when clicking the button to submit a new version of a product to the market. It seems that the data arrives at your site and I receive a report 20 minutes later, but there is not feedback or similar. Here is what I see in the broser logs
On my Mac I'm trying to install an expert advisor on metatrader 5 but I can't, the procedure I'm following is as follows: due file: scalpingpanel.ex5 ScalpingPanel.mq5 I put them both in the folder MQL/Experts I tried to start the program from MT5 and to load the ScalpingPanel.mq5 file from the
I ran a few strats on a demo account but the results where very different from the results stated on mql. How can this be
how can i know if an order is modified by a user in mt5 teminal if im logged in its account via mt python
This message is for the moderators here, can anyone help me? There is this user <username was removed by moderator> who has been banned at least 3 times already for always doing the same thing, he goes into the comment section of my product page and starts spamming crap. I already requested to
Hi all, It seems it's not possible to download an application for Mac, is that correct ? When I click on download, then I click on open MT4" and nothing happens... Is it possile to install an extension for MT4 from this site in an other way which is working ? Thanks a lot
Hi, I am looking for defining ENUM data type with list of identifier using two separate words. For example : ENUM example{ Identifier one, Identifier two, Identifier Three }; Input example seperateWord = Identifier one; The intention is to get the identifier show up in the drop-down list the
Dear friends, Currently I put a lot of effort in backtesting my EA's to get the best input settings. Optimizing for period 2020 to now (3 year and an 4 months) goes quite well. Nice and steady growth of my balances. But when applying those settings to 2018 and 2019, it doesn't look so nice anymore
Hello everyone, I think I already know the answer but I'll ask anyway. When testing an EA on both a demo account and then a live server I get a much much bigger % gain on the real account. I'm trying to figure out why. I have tested 2 different EA's with 2 different brokers and the phenomena is the
Hello. I am a developer. I started uploading a few products in my Market to sell more than a month ago. First month I could not sell many products but later I was lucky to sell over ten products is less than ten days. But now I have only sold one product in ten days. Why? Is there anything I can do
Hi Traders. I'm running a grid trading EA on 20 charts at the moment and have found that it's taking a toll on my system resources. I'm positive that I read somewhere that the offered VPS could handle 32 charts so I decided to hire one. No such luck. It's lucky to operate for 10 minutes before
I received this message form a customer: " I have purchased your product name removed however i got payment error message but my credit card charged. What I should do?" What do you think the problem is and what he should do
Hi all, I'm having weird problem with Metatrader 5 application in Windows 2022 Server. Here's the situation: Installed MT4 program and MT5 program successfully in the same VPS server, OS is Windows Server 2022 Data Center Edition. Brand New installation. MT5 Program version 5.00 build 3733 16 May