General - page 1257

no never yes rarely not yet several hundred hits links yes easily
hello all frend from mql5 my accoount was not subcribing for account signal, and i want add my signal with my account this can you help me? thanks before
  Renko with Gap  (8)
Good night all: Hello mladen I need your help to resolve some doubts. Also take the opportunity to make a request if possible. As you know, I work with renko candles. For construction I use two tools. One that you build and one that is very famous for the network. !MTH Renko Chart Builder Indi Ver...
how signal orders calculating money management ? in tutorial video. signal owner open 1 lot. his account balance is 10 000 usd. signalar subscriber's account 5000 usd, he set no more 50% . and subsciber orders are 0.2 ? how can i calculate it ?
  LR trend  (22   1 2 3)
A combination of linear regression slope and its offspring RSquared Gray dots on indicator : trend is not confirmed by RSquared (no trend) updated version posted here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/9164-lr-trend#comment_764107
Hello, Newbie question: Try to code deleting a specific pending order from many. I am stuck on how to select it. In docs I saw that OrderSelect() function has ticket parameter and ticket of the order can be find with OrderGetTicket() but I am stuck with coding. A simple example will be very useful...
Hi, are there Signal + Systems for US indicies or only Forex ? Can anyone suggest good ones if you know of any? Thanks, Robin
Germany's national security council declined two-thirds of applications for arms export licenses at its most recent sitting three weeks ago, German news weekly Spiegel said on Saturday. The economy ministry had prevented a license application to export to Saudi Arabia 500 million euros worth of...
  Mobile MT4  (2)
Maybe this topic has been discussed before, but I couldn't find it. So, I think that I am saying this in behalf of many people out there: MT4 on mobile devices needs custom indicator support. It would really make trading easier, because so far the only way how to access custom indicators from my...
How can a signal be closing trades at a very small interval in seconds (5s for example) and return great winnings?
Hi, Two things: I need help with my indicators. I need a programmer to update them and make sure they run on the most recent builds of MT4. Additionally, due to a medical disability, I'm not sure what the going rate is for programmers per hour or job? If anyone could be so kind to tell me how I...
Automated Trading Carry Trading Day Trading Swing Trading Discretionary Trading Fundamental Trading Technical Trading Scalping Range Trading Trend trading Continuation and Reversal Trading
  forex brokers  (2)
does slippage occur with prime brokers,and what kind of brokers do hedge funds use etc?
Digital or crypto currencies become increasingly popular. They offer fast and low cost transactions and are available to anyone without any country specific restrictions. It would be a good idea to add them as an alternative payment system. I think the best solution is Ripple which offers payments...
Why some Demo accounts were list in Real group? For example: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/33714 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/30846
2 3 4 more than 4 let me see the votes
hi; is there a function to identify : from several  chart is availabe on metatrader , how many of them have the same expert run on them. ? or how can do this ? use these case for calculating and used in money management.
I just wanted to be a signal provider, please can you guide me the procedure and criteria for it completely. I already tried once but i did not able to find so.I wanted to Keep my Signals free at this movement dont want to charge for it. I have some clients from Different places and Locations and...
hello all, i'm observing something that i haven't encountered or read about before. i'm new to forex, but this strikes me as odd. i entered a short position, the pair is currently on a down trend, yet my profit is posting a negative, instead of a positive, as the pair continues to fall. what's...
Hi MQL5 community guys, I just registered my account here few mins back. I'm very new to trading. I hope I will see correct path atleast here. I know you guys are 'guru', I cant talk to you unless I know your forex language. My questions are : Where I have to start to learn fx ? (Where you...
  Im new  (12   1 2)
hey im New. Greetings to all
  Hedging broker  (2)
Hi, Does anyone know of a broker which allows portfolio hedging? I know of a few who allow for example long & short EURUSD with the same volume to have no margin requirements. But I've yet to find one which allows full hedging. For example 1 lot long EURUSD, 1 lot long USDJPY, 1 lot short...
Hi everyone Is there a way to hide certain parameters of my signal, eg: to hide the T/P, symbol, time, etc...? Thanks
  Credits  (4)
How do i earn or get credits?
  Help me please  (1)
hello i have thi problem whit the signals 2014.05.19 16:19:33.127 '11180229': Signal - synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled 2014.05.19 16:19:33.127 '11180229': Signal - synchronization terminated, cannot copy position [#4027302 buy 0.01 USDCAD at 1.10235 tp: 1.12000]...
  Trading Software  (3)
Hi Guys,MT4 is a great tool...But the limitation is that it only works with Brokers that offer this 3rd party platform for trading, brokers not offering it limit EA traders. Is there a software that functions more or less like MT to trade for you, eg the software reads the current market info (Bid...
hello i would like to open 5 same metatraders on my computer on different accout is it possible?