General - page 1188

Hi guys, maybe someone here can help me. This indicator is giving no output, I'm trying to adapt a Stochastic Momentum Index to use a different pair than the one on the chart. The first file is the original I'm using (SMI_Correct_1), the second one (B45a_SMI_AnyPair) is my adaptation. Any help
Good evening everyone. Do you know the cause of time execution varation : On a real account with a VPS the average time for sending an order is about 25ms. order #XXXXXXXXX sell 0.09 / 0.09 EURJPY at 131.423 done in 25 ms But sometimes a there is some huges execution time :( order #XXXXXXXXX...
The code works fine, but I get a compilation warning: expression has no effect. int j,bars=10;bool curr=false;...for(curr?j=0:j=1; curr?j<bars:j<=bars; j++)...
In a note to clients, HSBC's David Bloom argues that the U.S. dollar's bull run is nearing its end. There are five main points to the argument. The bolded points are their words, followed by our summaries. "The cycle is surprisingly EUR-USD bullish" The economic surprise index for the euro area has...
Bravo! for having improved considerably the use of virtual space , since update 1085....In update 1090 at least
Let’s start with defining what an ‘investor’ really is. A reasonable definition of an investor seems to be ‘someone who puts money into risk bearing assets that promise to produce financial gains through – increased – productivity’. If we can agree on that, then furthermore I think we can all agree...
  EA OR SCRIPT  (2)
I need a program, either a ea or script i dont know which, that will enable 1-click trading on mt4 with the following features: slippage-buy-sell-close open order,can anybody advise me as to which is needed, ea or script?
Online platform of gold investment can be found everywhere, London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and so on. Among them, which one do you prefer?
  STOP-LOSS KILLS YOUR ACCOUNT!  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Personally, I don't put any stops at all in manual trading , but I can withstand serious drawdowns thanks to diversification techniques. Nevertheless, I would like to talk about the strategy of setting stops. I wonder what kind of a smart guy taught most traders to place stops behind the nearest
Feeling stupid because I just cannot work it out, and wonder if anyone here can give me a hand? I want to work out the following for a spreadsheet calculation If the average of my shorts are 8 lots at 12067 price level And the average of my longs are 5 lots at 11979 price level What level is my
[Deleted]
  Thumbs up to angevoyageur.  (12   1 2)
I would like to express how grateful i am for what this member did for me! He had fixed the problem that i was battling for days, and he did it in less than five minutes! Thanks a lot!
POSITIVE IMPACT FOR USD NEGATIVE IMPACT FOR USD NO IMPACT/LITTLE IMPACT I HAVE NO IDEA
Hi guys I want know if exist a broker that offer MT5 platform for trade a true DAX futures, mini NASDAQ futures etc....(no CFD but a true futures) thanks eugenio
Hi everybody, in the Strategy Tester of Metatrader 4 trade operations are not performed on the symbols that are different from the tested one and additionally timer events are not handled. Are there any plans to overcome these restrictions? Would be great! Thank you Bobcat
  ROC as Percent oscillator  (20   1 2)
Hi, Asking if anyone would please show how to convert an unbound moving value output to a percent bound oscillator? ROC is shown below as a basic unbound oscillator and the question is the correct code to express it as a percentage bound oscillator contained within +/- 100%, either side of zero. Can
Hi all traders, I looking for EA which will close all open and pending orders when hit take profit. Example: Open Orders:- 1. 3 Buy Orders 2. 1 Sell Order Pending Orders:- 1. 1 Buy Pending Order 2. 4 Sell Pending Orders If 1 Sell Order hit the Take Profit (TP), the EA will...
  FundSeeder  (9)
Anyone know or a member of Fund Seeder? I'm not sure if they are right to say that in order to track my performance with my broker using MT4 platform, account number and password are required but only to view and no capacity to trade or move fund and MT4 user should know that. Anyone opinion for...
One of the things I'm doing to fine tune my strategy is testing a empty EA just to get the graphs to play out and applying indicators to it. I then test those indicators historically to see how I would perform seeing them and the decisions I would make (some indicators redraw and move their signal...
  I'm new to here.  (6)
Hello, I want to inform you that I'm new to here. I want to study this all step by step and be success with you all. Thank you so much.
Actually there is no way to access the leverage of any instrument from an indicator, which is a regression from MT4 prohibiting the developpment of money management indicators like those illustrating the performance of an EA. This is because MarketInfo MARGIN-REQUIRED has disappeared from MT5 and
What Metatrader lacks for the purpose of developping reliable money management indicators are data such as historical spread and margin because they vary upon time. This way you can retrace not only profit and loss but also margin and leverage from the first trade you made. It is only possible with...
[Deleted]
Could you please assist me with this problem. I run 9 charts on my platform and my platform generates more than 1,200,000 K within a period of 1 hour as of late. My history is set to 5,000 but makes no difference. Any positive suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in advance.
So, the support desk is not answering my requests for help. I hope that you can advise on it accordingly. I am using MetaTester and selling the resources on the MQL5 cloud network. My first system runs fine, no issues, it's running reliably. My second (windows 10) worked fine for a few weeks,...
EURJPY: Extends Corrective Recovery EURJPY- Having triggered a correction on Monday and followed through on Tuesday , risk of more upside remains. On the downside, support comes in at the 128.00 level where a break will aim at the 127.50 level. A turn below here will target the 127.00 level with a
1-3 4-6 7-9 10-12 13-15 16-18 19-21 22-30 above 30
Hello, I have installed the Metatrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent on my machine and configured it according to the instructions at (https://cloud.mql5.com/en/download), but for whatever reason I do not see any agents listed on my MQL5 profile. There does not seem to be any evidence that jobs are being...
Hello all, I have done several indicator based on the gg trend bar indicator. I have intended to do the same with waddah attar indicator ; But as the waddah attar explosion is more complex, i can't do it by myself. Can someone help me please ? In attached files are : - a successfull made MACD bar. -...
is there an indicator for mt4 that can calculate profit and loss before I have an open posisition on the market? for example: how much dollar I will made if I buy on USDCAD if I aim for 60 pips for profit and 30 pips for loss?
There are a few signals I'm interested in but they don't use stop loss.  Is it possible for me to add stop loss on the signals or does that have to originate from the source?
  Greece's Euro Exit Seems Inevitable  (167   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Greece's money troubles resemble a game of pass the parcel, where each successive participant rips another sheet of wrapping paper off the box -- which turns out to be empty when the final recipient reaches the core. With time and money running out, a successful endgame seems even less likely than...