General - page 1580

I want to add 4/5 EMA Crossover, Donchian Channel , and QQE These indicators are supposed to be under the Indicators tab and then Custom but they aren't there. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place or I have the wrong directions. Can anybody help please
i don,t know why change the connnect way? now can,t use mobile- wap login it,proxy can,t connect too. if the finally like so. i think many china clinet will give use it. don,t forget it here moblie aways use wap!!!!!
Hello, Is there a way to set up so I can be alerted when the RSI of 3 different currency pairs, in 3 different time spans, 1 minute, 5 minute, and 15 minute, are all in the same zone, either above or below the 50 line? Thanks
I have been working on a CI and it is in my Navigator window AND Metaeditor, but I can't find it in Explorer. How come? I searched in hidden files and it did not show up there either. Please help.
On MT4 mobile it is possible to add several moving averages to a chart but I have not been able to add more than one Bollinger bands. I use two sets of Bollinger bands so it is important that I can put two on the chart. Is this possible?
Any truth in this? http://www.metatrader4.com/ I am alarmed by this document posted by qtmspin: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=70582
Hi, I am using MT4 PDA version on HTC Touch Pro Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. It has around 300 MB RAM. CPU is QUALCOMM(R) 7501A, 528MHz. LiveUpdate is causing my PDA to stall. I have to cold boot every time it halts. It stalls at 2 points: - Sometimes the PDA freezes as soon as I start MT4...
Is it posible to add two CCI's into the same price channel? or one cci and one RSI or something like that? Is that possible? Omar
I need help in compiling an indicator I have found at http://hyiperz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/nonlagma_v711.mq4. Do I just need to copy this to the MetaQuotes Language Editor and press compile? I don't seem to get a file I can add to my Metaraders/Experts/Indicators directory.? Thanks
I've been doing research on the forex charts and I have come to a conclusion that the trendline forms the equation of a circle I need help in developing a circle shape with one end of the trendline as centre of a circle and the other end forms a radius. It would really simplify my analysis greatly.....
Hello, Metatrader 4. How to know which is the current template of a chart ? I have tried Properties... saw nothing. Thanks, Tintin92
Is there a way to delete the canceled orders from the account history area? Or have them not even show up at all? It's so annoying to have them there at all, there really should be a way to filter them out.
Dear Metaquotes Support If wedownload historical data from MetaTrader using History center (we take the data from Metaquote, notfrom my broker quotes). Does the trading hour that displayed on the historical dataalready matched with my broker server trading time? Actually i'm not sure the quotes...
Greetings, I'm a little confused about how MT4 works. Do you need to get MT4 + an account with Forex broker + a trading robot, all three separately? I used OANDA in the past, but apparently they don't use MT4. I have downloaded and installed MT4, what do I need to do next? Thanks for your help.
Can anyone please advise how I change the colour of pivot line labels? I am familiar with how to access the code of the pivot lines and have changed the colours of the lines themselves but have been unable to change the colour of the labels from the default grey (that does not show up very well...
High level data act as aggregate data, it could speedup the data load progress, is especially useful for analysising the history trend.
I had a working order with active Trailing Stop. Altough the profit in points was even higher than TS level the Trailing Stop didn't work. The terminal was on all the time. In log file from that day there where messages: modification of order #..... failed [Trade context is busy] or...
I have been using MetaTrader for several years now but have never seen this error until recently, and it's happening a lot! The problem is that the EA successfully closes the order but MetaTrader returns that a "Trade time-out" error occurred, despite the fact that the order has been closed,...
Sir, Please kindly let me know what is fast and slow stochastics. Is there separate indicators for slow and fast stochastic individually than what is available in the MT4?. If so kindly give information. If not how to use the available stochastic indicator to get the slower version. Thanks in
Is there any support in this forum for copying trend lines withough altering their gradient (such as that found on the charts of Oanda)? This is functionality that I think would be extremely useful to many traders and with MT5 now under test, there exists an ideal opportunity for its incorporation...
  Broker list  (2)
Can MetaQuotes offer an official list of brokers which use MT4 platform? Cheers
Hey guys, I've been using MT4 for quite a while now, and am starting to get familiar with certain hotkeys. What I miss now, is the ability to scroll through the different charts and timeframes. In my opinion, it would be nice if it was possible to use CTRL+mousescroll or directional arrows to...
Hi, Is it possible to run mt4 on a JAVA API skeleton? If so, please inform how. Regards Taki
Any assistence is appreciated.
I am just wondering whether there is anyone here actually using expert advisor in real trading. I have created some simple strategies and they all work fine in demo testing mode. I would like to have some advice on actually running the strategies in real trading mode. Are there anything I need to...
Hi, For example, how can I start Moving Average 5, Moving Average 15, Moving Average 25, three indicators in just one go. Is it possible to start Expert Adviser from Custom Indicator, and vice versa? Thanks William
From the MACD Sample EA: // check for long position (BUY) possibility if(MacdCurrent<0 && MacdCurrent>SignalCurrent && MacdPrevious<SignalPrevious && MathAbs(MacdCurrent)>(MACDOpenLevel*Point) && MaCurrent>MaPrevious) Shouldn't MACD be ABOVE 0 for a long signal
Hi, I'm having a slight problem here, I've an EA works on RSI only, it should open a trade when RSI cross line30 from BELOW, but it opens now false trades when it's near line30. So anybody here knows the right code for opening an order when it crosses from BELOW.... Also that order would be after...
hello together, i didn't find the bollingerbands in the MetaTrader 4 mobile. Where can I get a template or something else??? Thank you, thk