General - page 1168

How do I reduce the full size market watch window ? when I try to move the separators they just spring back ? I can't slide a pair onto a chart. Thanks
int SetOrder(int type) { double price = 0; color col = clrNONE; if (type == OP_BUY) { price = Ask; col = clrBlue; } if (type == OP_SELL) { price = Bid; col = clrRed; } double lot = Invest; if (Martingale) { int lossCount = GetLossCount(); if (lossCount >...
Hi! I want to run a second EA on a second server for the case that the first server goes down and orders stay open. In that case an EA on the second server shall trail the stop loss of the remaining orders. As long as both servers are running both EAs would try to trail the stop loss. That would...
I wrote a custom indicator that finds the swing highs and lows. Currently it puts an arrow object point to the price level and the time bar. Green for High and Red for Low. I would like to change it to text that shows a count variable. Here is a portion of the code I created but it isnt showing the...
  MQ4 to MQ5  (1)
hello i try to convert this mq4 tio mq5 but not success. please any one can do this. thanks in advance.
hi, the signal I created two months ago was archived by moderator because there was no trade in the past month. I just made a trade; however my signal is still in archive status. Does anyone know how to reactivate it? Thank you.
Apologies for the click-bait subject matter, but the new OO paradigm and investment of MQL5 deserves better documentation. Let's imagine I'm a noob coming from the world of sequential MQL4 into the new and scary world of MQL5 OO. I want to create something perfunctory like a label on a chart, my...
Daily price is on primary bullish with the secondary correction which just started on D1 bar on Friday. The price is located above Ichimoku cloud/kumo, and Chinkou Span line is crossing the price from above to below for good possible breakdown. D1 price - primary bullish with secondary correction...
How do we request and get changes to vanilla MT4? Mostly, I would like these: Native Apple MAC OSX MT4Multiple SL and TP on the order windowClick on chart to select SL and TP levelEnter the same trade simultaneously for 20 tradesOCO trade in the order window
Hi, How can I delete my published product from Market? As I can see, I can only create... Thanks.
typo in title: Do others need * The lengthier the code becomes, in my case => more searching (Ctrl+F) => the more I need to move back and forward in the code. Other IDE's have these back and forward buttons, or shortcuts at least. Is there a way in metaeditor to go back and forward? If not,...
How do I have my trading signals sent directly to my website (by email or otherwise), so they appear on a web page? I have an indicator that provides alerts and emails based on specific trading conditions. When an alert comes through by email, the data is pretty basic, for example: #EURUSD...
Hi Guys, Relatively new to the signal service game, I was just wondering when creating a signal service does the account have to be a live account? Or can it be a demo account after a long track period allow to charge a monthly?
Good afternoon to all... ...Could anyone help me find this indicator?! See picture. Best Regards, Fernando
Hi all.   Does anyone know whether there is a function available in MQL4 that converts negative numbers into positive?   I want to measure the length of a candle's body in pips and to do this, I subtract the open from the close. So for bullish candles where the close is higher, the length is a...
[Deleted]
Economic data indicators and mood sentiment change often so stay informed by checking our forex economic calendar daily. FX currency pair movements happen quickly so get to know the daily and foreign exchange weekly economic calendar to anticipate market trends. Our real-time forex live news and...
I have signed up and paid for a copytrades signals. What happens next? Should I be getting a code or ea to put on my MT4 platform? richo
For providers' convenience we have decided to cancel the mandatory test period for paid signals. This means that you can start selling your trading signals right now. Previously, providers had to endure one month of public monitoring. Within that period, their signals had to perform at least 5...
GBPUSD: Bullish, Eyes Further Upside GBPUSD: Having followed through higher on Wednesday, further bullishness is envisaged. This development leaves the pair targeting further upside towards the 1.5600 level where a break will aim at the 1.5650 level followed by the 1.5700 level. A break will target...
I dont know if the issue has alrady been dealt with, however I have a problem with the following function calls SymbolInfoDouble(sybl,SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX); SymbolInfoDouble(sybl,SYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT); in an EA in a real account. In practice, the functions return zero in the real account, but in the...
I have been trying to register but to no avail. what should i do?
Please, does anyone know why I always get error 4060 when i try to use SignalInfoSetInteger() function? for example : result=SignalInfoSetInteger(SIGNAL_INFO_DEPOSIT_PERCENT,value); thank you
  Open an order  (2)
Hi to all, Could you show me how to open an order in this situation; After Bid passes up a line (could be a line from an indicator) and when Bid backs down from that line an order should be open. Thank you in advance Luis
I have developed a good and profitmaker EA. Back testing is excellent and modeling quality up to 90% .But it has differentresults in a real live account. I wrote another EA to find out the reason and Ifaced bad news: Live tick data is different from saved tick data on servers, ucan see in the...
[Deleted]
Attached is a triple ema cross signal but when checking it for a correct signal, it does not show the current signals at all - see illustration showing the place where 'up' arrows should have been shown. The ema settings on screen are the standard ema/close settings. Could someone check and correct
Because it is very hard for most of us to stay behind a computer, i was wondering if someone can help me creating a alert. I really would appreciate it. It looks like this: buy signals when both the MACD and Slow Stochastic are above their signal lines. sell signals when both the MACD and Slow...
Dear Sir / Madam, Since a few months ago, I started programming on MT4. I have encountered a problem which requires help: This problem happened before but later went away for unknown reasons, but this time it persists. Please kindly refer to the attached image: MT4 Duplicated Orders.jpg You...
Hello all, Is it possible to have an EA that opens more short/long trades while there are positions already opened to the same direction? I.e. if you're long/short, can an EA add to the long/short position with Same Lot, SL and TP? Multiple order should be opened after some time GAP, Like Multiple...
Hello, Attached is the Hawkeye Fatman indicator, which is part of the Hawkeye trading system. However, every time I try to attach it to a chart in MT4, my MT4 platform will collapse. Could someone take a look at it and advise me how to fix it please ? Thank you
GOLD: Faces Downside Pressure With Warning GOLD: Having maintained a third week of declines the past week, GOLD now faces the risk of more weakness in the new week. However, a halt in decline may occur at its key support. Support comes in at the 1,162.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,140.00...