General - page 1162

AUDUSD: Remains Weak And Vulnerable AUDUSD: With AUDUSD continuing to face downside pressure as it followed through lower during Tuesday session, risk remains to the downside on more weakness. On the downside, support lies at the 0.7400 level. A cut through here will turn attention to the 0.7350...
Good day traders. I am looking for MT4 brokers who offer lead (one of base metals) and rhodium as trading instruments. It can be different brokers for lead and rhodium, I don't mind. Perhaps someone came across such brokers and could help me out? Would really appreciate! Green pips to everyone!;)
Is there an administration on this site? My financial transactions are blocked because of the clone, I do not have a clone for a long time, there is an old profile from mql4, there is already lost mail, then the other day my friend logged into his mql5 account from my laptop, and after he logged in
Hello I bought a expert advisor, how can i download it and activate the licence?
In the MQL5 help file we see the following table documenting how margin is calculated for each type of instrument: ENUM_SYMBOL_CALC_MODE Identifier Description Formula SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_FOREX Forex mode - calculation of profit and margin for Forex Margin:...
Hello, Can anyone explain why I see in History "buy in/out" and "sell in/out" instead of "buy in" and "sell out". Please see the 2 attach to better understand what I mean. Thanks in advance !
Hello, I have a very basic question. I am doing one vs one SVM classification with 5 different classes. For that I am using RBF Kernel method having two tuning parameters C and gamma. My question is that do we have to select one value of C and gamma for all pair of classes or every pair will have
Hi, I am a new trader. Before I developed my own EA, I started the trade from the signal provided in MQL5.com. Normally, it is working fine, but I found some problem. I have read some documents regarding to Signal, but did not figure out the reason. Can anyone help me? The problem is that...
hi i have a problem with config email in metetrader thanks
GBPUSD: Continues To Face Downside Threats GBPUSD: With GBP extending its weakness the past week, further downside pressure is likely. As at the time of this analysis, it was seen pressuring the downside suggesting more weakness. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5500 level where a break if...
[Deleted]
A lot of people claim now having the "no connect error" since Build 830. We urgently need a statement of Metaquotes company for that horrible bug that came with Build 830 that crashes and freezes terminals or makes a reconnect to broker servers impossible. - Is Metaquotes aware of this bug and...
[Deleted]
Anyone know what not about account verification? My husband's account is already verified credentials, while the account had I didn't get until now, but I also give you all what is asked by a moderator, please if there is a familiar if it can trust?
dear trader expert, i have ea for trading forex but this ea dont strong time and i want share for help my ea
[Deleted]
Is it possible to make profit during volatile market? While others close their trade, others dare volatile market, where do you fall into? For me the two approach is good but, there must be personal conviction to either way. Trading during volatility need proper planning and risk management. If...
Hi, I am working in trading business and looking for an automated trading system and a DMA server I wish to know how much they can cost. Do you have any experience about the prices of the products or any related information? Thanks in advance! Charly.
Hi friends, May anybody help me to change the SOLID LINE to DOT STYLE of the below indi? Thanks and regards, anton
It seems odd that you can get to your posts and (I presume since I don't have any) published articles from your profile page, but to see submitted articles, you have no choice but to go through the articles tab at the top of the website.  To me, it would seem to make sense that you should be able to...
Hey guys, I created a indicator using Meta Quotes demo account, and it worked perfectly, but now I opened a demo account with activetrades and my indicator doesn't work as it should work. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!
EURUSD: Closes Higher With Caution EURUSD: Though EUR closed higher the past week, it gave back most of those gains suggesting a move lower may occur in the new week. Resistance is seen at the 1.1250 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1300 level. Further up,...
Please help me that I remain unable to find these folder in programme folders I want to paste new indicators in said folder but it is not visible please help me
Is anyone hv account in Caesar Trade.? If Yes, howz the broker & howz their bonus policy works?
Hi, I have a query with regards to the Account History. I've noticed several times that my account history gets wiped, as it did again over the weekend. Is this as a result of beta testing? If so, how often does it get wiped? It's just that I'm currently trying to build up some sort of real-time...
HI; i does not have open position in friday for eurusd , but assume that if there was an open position like below picture: as you see the stoploss is 55.5 pips and the open market price is 155.5 pips under the enter price of position. in this case what will be the result ?
Hi guys, I've spent a few years playing with MT5 and waiting for it to become more main stream but it seems like the spreads are still much better for MT4. Is this the case or are the quoted spreads for MT4 misleading? Are there hidden costs such as slippage/commission? Is it worth rewriting my EA...
Good morning, running a backtesting i have the error "TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.20545 at 2015.01.02 09:00 and price 1.20593 mismatched)" Can anyone clarify this error?. Thanks
"This is not a secret," explains Kris Roman, director of geopolitical research center Euro-Rus, "The whole economy is built on the military theme: to maintain its economic growth, the United States needs a war every 4 years, otherwise the economic growth slows down." The Belgian expert believes...
Hello Friends,traders all brokers and companies ,please Enquiry why not Allowed Forex business in India , Any Way starting the business by the India Government with legal , The Next month USA president OBAMA coming in india ,for Indian republic celebrations and for business by the Indian...
i have test my ea using neural network on MT5.The result for training (teach pattern) is excellent in MetaQuotes Server. But when i install several brokers MT5 Client Terminal and run the same ea, the result is very slow & poor. Do there are big gap between brokers servers on input/backdate or large
Hi there i just wanted to experiment with my "MACD-expert" a bit. Thats my whole source code: double MacdCurrent, MacdPrevious, SignalCurrent;double SignalPrevious, MaCurrent, MaPrevious; int init(){}int start(){Print("Account balance = ",AccountBalance());Print("Account balance = "...