General - page 1161

Hi eveyone, I just downloaded MT5 and I can't figure out how to get the time frame buttons on my toolbar, like they are on MT4. I can only change time frame from Chart > Perodicity then selecting time frame. Any help please? Thanks
  signal  (1)
I accidentally bought the signals with the demo Meta4, I can move the shortcut on the real account of Igmarkets. Thanks
  Crash report  (1)
I have often a crash during the strategy tester. Is this the right place to post crash reports?   many thanks 
HI_EVERY_ONE, JUST_ONE_QUESTION: WHAT_IS_THE_DIFFERENT_BETWEEN_THE_FREELANCE_AND_CODE_BASE????? THANKS_ALL
I have an idea I want to throw out there, and see how the rest of the community feels on this idea. Not really a fan of a poll as I feel this should be a discussion more than a simple yes or no answer type of thing. Obviously, MQ would also have to be acceptable with this. Here is my problem....
HELLO DEAR MEMBERS I AM SO INTERESTED TO FIND A WAY TOGETHER A SAFE HEDGING STRATEGY , I THINK A WISDOM HEDGING STRATEGY WITH A STRICT MONEY MANAGEMENT RULE CAN CHANGE TRADING BUSINESS FROM RISKY TO A SAFE , YES I MEAN EXACTLY A SAFE BUSINESS... AND WE CAN STAY IN THE MARKETPLACE AS LONG AS WE...
Hi guys, This might be a silly question, but here it goes... Can you run multiple accounts at once? i.e. I have a real accounts that runs an EA on multiple charts, now if I go and log into my demo account on the same terminal... does my EA still operate in the background or do I temporarily...
  Force Multiplier  (1)
Why  my  Signal  .. Force  Multiplier,,   are not there in the Leaderboarddoes  MΤ4 ?
the euro will strong the euro will down again nothing will be achieved
the euro will strong and its rate will be high the euro will fall again and its rate will be down remain at the same rate and moving ups and down
How about Greek Issue affect on currency? I think It is time to buy EURUSD
We have opened a new office in Thailand making it the tenth MetaQuotes Software representative office worldwide. Recently, we have been working hard on promoting the MetaTrader trading platforms in Thailand. The first MetaTrader 5 platform has been launched in the country at the end of the last...
[Deleted]
reed is usually described as an irresistible crave to possess more of something than what you actually need. In other words, greed is wanting bite off more than you can chew. While that ambition is good to some extent, when we are traders because we cannot be conformists, when it becomes greed...
Hi all, I dont know what I have done wrong here. The EA opens a trade as soon as its loaded regarrdless of when the signal in the indicator fired i.e X bars ago. Also it only opens buy positions. Can someone help please. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
I need to get ticks values for some moment in the past. For example I have time variable:2015.03.02 00:02:34 and I want to get values of last, bid, and ask (actually it doesn't really matter) for nearest (depends on time variable) tick. Here is the code example: void OnInit(){ ResetLastError();...
hey guys,  any of you had this problem with metatrader strategy tester? it is not updating the /experts directory. in the tester dropdown menu i still see files i have deleted and it inconsistently updates changes in code...? that is, sometimes i make a change in code and it will not be...
Daily price is on ranging market condition located below and near 'reversal' Sinkou Span A line which is the border between primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart. The price formed descending triangle with 1.0953 key strong support level located below Ichimoku cloud in primary bearish...
Hi Kindly help me applying template in newly opened chart. it is throwing an error message err 4051 invalid function parameter value. CurrentOpenedChartId=ChartOpen("EURUSD",1); if(FileIsExist("MA.tpl")) { Print("The file MA.tpl found in \\Files'"); //--- apply...
my respects to everyone her, i'm a bit new to FX but hanging out here has helped me on my learning journey! I have a question which i haven't been able to find an answer for, here goes: is it possible to have an indicator running on data without a chart? in other words, i have some indicators with
I purchased an EA from the Market (the seller temporarily set the item to $0.00 as I had previously bought another EA from him).  However the item is not appearing in the Purchases history so I am not getting the option to upgrade to the new version because MT4 wants me to Purchase again (at...
Dear Friends, According to MQL5 fxiresolutions has been registered are selling robotic trading systems. However, The company is cheating the customers by taking payments for the robotic trading systems with high promises and not delivering to their promises Kindly suggest me ways to blacklist this
Hello Salwa, I am from Lebanon-Middle East. When I check the Hourly Candles of MT4, I see the Time 00:00 of MT4 equal to 01:00 AM in Lebanon. How can I handle that to have 00:00 time of MT$ equal to 00:00 in my country. it is important to me since I use the 4Hrs charts in my Own signals. I rely on
GBPUSD: Targets Further Downside GBPUSD: Despite its present price hesitation, it faces downside pressure. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5400 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.5350 level. A break of here will turn attention to the 1.5300 level. Further down, support lies at the...
Hi everyone, did anyone working with custom tick data try to append a recently compiled chunk of data to an existing FXT file? from what i see in birt's script, they're almost like HST files, just a bunch thicker params... a defined header struct followed by plain binary data, no file...
  Account History  (5)
My friends, I need something to analysis my account history. I am copying it, after paste to excel, something happen wrong. I need a type of tools that it should save account history as a excel file. Do you have it?
Guys, can someone advice me any brokers with longer Platinum, Palladium, Copper chart history? All I can find now is only data from 2012 and MT4's history center doesn't help. Can be different brokers for those instruments, don't mind that. Would really appreciate your help!
Hi there, Is there a command that I can write a script or EA to "Refresh" the currency chart? Right now I have to do it manually. I am uncomfortable whenever I see "HistoryCenter" synchronize "EURUSD1" 66223 bars imported . Most of the time I want to get only 2 bars imported in "EURUSD1" See below
USDCAD: Sets Up To Weaken On Correction USDCAD: With USDCAD strengthening further on Tuesday , it faces further upside risk. However, having lost a lot of those gains on Tuesday, we could see a correction lower in the days ahead. It was seen declining as at the time of this analysis. On the upside,...
A weird symptom. I run several MT4s on my VPS(Windows 2008 Server R2) and all of them don't show "Connection status" bar at the bottom. Many brokers, but all Build 840. Strange thing is that the same MT4s on my other VPS (same Windows 2008 Server) and on my desktop (Windows 7) show Connection status...
Hi MQl5 community, I am new here, have searched but can't find the answers. I have a few issues. 1. subscribed to a signal, 2 days later, I want to move it to another mt4 account, so I unsubscribed and then re subscribed it (only way I could see to move it). Now, I've been charged twice by the...