General - page 1126

A better understanding of the Forex market More insight into the volatility reduction when using hedged indexes Best practice ideas on how to implement currency hedged strategies Research to support hedging strategies
Daily price  is on the primary bearish market condition for the secondary ranging to be located below Ichimoku cloud and 'reversal' Sinkou Span lines within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1029 key resistance level located near the border between the primary bearish and the...
[Deleted]
  Ticks..help me  (1)
I have a trade copier which copies from one account to another via webhost sometimes the delay is 2 seconds, sometimes 12 seconds... that is not good in news what could be the problem? tick processing? thanks
  cents account  (8)
hi guys what is safe amount would you invest in cent account with 10.000euro to much ?  
  MACD
How can i configure MACd to display the signal line and MACD line on the chart like it is below
The primary trend of USD/CHF is bullish on charts and price is sustaining at channel support in its hourly chart. In hourly chart the price is sustaining above 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance at the level of 1.0220 and support at the level of 1...
[Deleted]
STRONG POSITIVE IMPACT ON USD STRONG NEGATIVE IMPACT ON USD WEAK POSITIVE IMPACT ON USD WEAK NEGATIVE IMPACT ON USD NO IMPACT ON USD I HAVE NO IDEA
Hi, can anyone explain to me how is the trade size decided on my account when i subscribe to a signal? The setting available as i know is the "Use no more than : __% of deposits". If my signal provider is having $10,000.00 account and its trade size is 0.02 lot each trade, my account size of
Hello guys. I have found a very interesting script to calculate the net profit of open trades dropping the script on charts. But the script is just working on some crosses while in others it misses completely the right calculation or in some others even does not work. I tried it on my ECN broker...
At night the newest windows update got installed (windows 10). Which seems to removed all my settings (broker, experts, everything). I could reenter the broker, but i cant set experts a nd or trend lasers... any idea
EURUSD: With EUR extending its weakness to close and hold below the 1.0673 level on Tuesday, further downside pressure is envisaged. This will leave its key support located at 1.0519 level as its main target. However, it could be looking for a temporary bottom after maintaining an intra day...
Some EA require a lot of time (20 hours)to be optimized on MT4 platform. Is it normal or something is wrong?
Hi. Is it possible to make a MTF version of AbsoluteStrengthHisto indicator? I would need to see down to M1 on a M5 chart.
Hello Mladen & MrTools or someone who can help me! I need an alert if the aroon indicator crosses from 99 down (red line) and at the same time the colored stochastic kPeriode must cross the ob area of 80 up and I need an alert if the aroon indicator crosses from 99 down (green line) and at the same
  Emotion control  (6)
Emotion is a great enemy for all traders. Emotion can get you loss and fail in #Forex market. Control your emotion. then you can be success in #Forex
  Arbitrage  (2)
Can someone tell me if it is possible that a broker (XM) can take all your profit after just 2 trades? First trade i lost 2 i won, now they are saying after trying to withdraw you are 'arbitrage' Dont even know what that was after googling this up..
Hello, Do someone know how i can retrieve the terminal language with mq4 code ? I would like to know if the launched terminal is in English language for instance or Spanish, etc.. I didn't think any trick right now. Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
LONG/UP SHORT/DOWN NO IDEA
GBPJPY: The cross is closing in on its key resistance at the 187.68/00 levels after closing strongly higher on Monday . This upside view is consistent with its short term recovery triggered off the 184.26 level on Nov 06 2015. On the downside, support comes in at the 186.00 level where a violation
My MT5 has stopped showing new prices. Before, I could see new prices going up and down in Market watch for all pairs and in active window I even could see the movement of price in one minute time frame. This has happened from end of November 13. Everything has stopped from this time. I think I...
USDJPY : মার্কিন যুক্তরাষ্ট্রে সামষ্টিক অর্থনৈতিক পরিসংখ্যান প্রকাশের আগে বৃদ্ধির USDJPY নভে. 17, 2015, 09:48 Buy on a level breakthrough of 123.59 with 124.50 target. Stop loss = 123.00 #ট্রেডিং স্ট্রাটেজি করার কারণ মার্কিন অর্থনীতিতে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ তথ্য - যুক্তরাষ্ট্রে মুদ্রাস্ফীতি ও শিল্প উত্পাদন...
Hi alltogether! I'm using Metatrader 4 Version 4.00 Build 902. And I'm trading on a demo account of FXCM broker. Here a short ea-program outputting the bid and ask prices for every tick and after completion of the M1 bars their belonging OHLC data. The ea worked on a EURUSD M1 chart. #property...
I have used the metalang compiler stand alone and was wondering if there are any command line switches for it. Also, can anyone coment upon the format of the output ex4 file. Is it similar to a dll? Thanks,
USDJPY: With the pair remaining on the offensive following its Monday rally, further strength is envisaged. This price development leaves further bull pressure targeting the 123.59 and beyond. On the downside, support comes in at the 122.50 level where a break if seen will aim at the 122.00 level. A...
Dears, I would like to calculate the RSI value by previous stored array data, My code is as following. double adx_array[14]; ArraySetAsSeries(adx_array,true); for (int i= 0; i< 14; i++) { adx_array[i]= iADX(NULL, 60, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, i);...
i write to ask if anyone has gotten a forex bonus with the site instabonus? please do get back to me. i learnt they offer 30 percent bonus.how true is it
Hi guys i`m new in the forum. I have a problem with my EA, i just created it using the MACD.sample file  in the meta editor, but replaced the signals with my own. After debugging it metaeditor shows me 0 errors. So i decided to go through the strategy tester in mt4 and when i run the EA then it...
Hi guys, recently I've add a few lines of code to an Indicator to make it trade automatically. EA is complied without any error or warning. It also looks normal in the Expert Adviser Panel in MT4 (not gray). But it never attaches to the any chart. Where in the code should I look for the problem?...
EURJPY: The cross turned sharply higher during Monday trading session leaving risk of more strength on the cards. EURJPY continues to hold above its key support at the 131.45 zone. On continued bull pressure it should move towards the 132.61 level where a break will open the way for further strength